Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 (6617 Views)

New School PHYSICS PDF Download| Get Physics Textbook Now / 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State / P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Ctorch: 2:42pm On May 02, 2020
Author of Senior Secondary School Physics Professor P.N Okeke turns 78

Lalasticlala

18 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by clevvermind(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2020
May God continue to keep him.

5 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by nigerdoncast: 2:47pm On May 02, 2020
Name the Topic of His Physics textbook you liked most.
mine is WAVES

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by gwafaeziokwu: 2:47pm On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday sir. Such a great mind

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Chriz(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2020
HBD Sir.
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Beremx(f): 2:54pm On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday Prof.

Physics subject sha..... make I no talk grin lipsrsealed
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by yomi007k(m): 3:01pm On May 02, 2020
I celebrate you sir for impacting knowlege into my life.

No be all these yeyebrities/ BBN clowns.

God bless you daddy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by DaInferno(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2020
frustrated my life from ss1 till year 1... I hated physics, worse, I didn't even have a good teacher... hbd though!

5 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by drake2(m): 3:02pm On May 02, 2020
PN Okeke and Ababio made Physics and Chemistry so sweet and easy to pass. I had A2 and A1 respectively in both subjects.

How long did it take both Men to indegenize these subjects?

May God bless them both!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Strech(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2020
www./1112846675750766/permalink/1129135580788542 happy birthday sir. But don't forget to click and show me love.
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by lukui: 3:32pm On May 02, 2020
Dope ass textbook. Read it Like the English Alphabets!!!

Long life and more prosperity Oga Sir!!!!

You the man!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by lukui: 3:33pm On May 02, 2020
The Man Who Made Physics More Simpler Than ABC,

May God continue to bless you sir!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by yuswrld20(m): 3:33pm On May 02, 2020
hbd prof

1 Like

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by respect80(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2020
lukui:

ABC is MORE SIMPLER abeg angry

How can you compare ABC to physics?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by chiemmanuel(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2020
His wife is also a professor
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by jesmond3945: 4:01pm On May 02, 2020
lukui:

not true. Anyakoha is the best. He used pictures and made definitions very simple. PN was so compressed and hard to read.

14 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by godwinony(m): 4:03pm On May 02, 2020
nigerdoncast:

mine is WAVES

Machines
Motion
Work energy and power

2 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by WildChild00(m): 4:28pm On May 02, 2020
Okeke Physics text book use to be one of my favourite books back in the days, congratulations sir for tourching lifes with your book.

3 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by enemmo(f): 4:36pm On May 02, 2020
nigerdoncast:

mine is WAVES

My best topic was heat movement? Conduction, convection and radiation, but our Physics teacher preferred Nelkon

6 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 02, 2020
This would never make front page but if it is Davidoo and chioma na straight

1 Like

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by drkay(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2020
I remember that textbook. HBD prof
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Geosystem(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2020
jesmond3945:
not true. Anyakoha is the best. He used pictures and made definitions very simple. PN was so compressed and hard to read.

That text book just made me dislike physics. The text book is So limited, not until I read Anyakoha and Nelkon I knew I was missing a lot relying on his text book. In my own opinion. The text book is for beginners but as you advance and prepare for WAEC switch to Nelkon or Anyakoha. Happy birthday Prof.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by KingAzubuike(f): 5:10pm On May 02, 2020
Physics, I hated that subject with passion. Funny enough I thought those bullshìt died down in secondary school not until I got to the university and discovered people majored in physics. I was like wtf.

3 Likes

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by KingAzubuike(f): 5:12pm On May 02, 2020
jesmond3945:
New school physics wasn't bad too.
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by KingAzubuike(f): 5:13pm On May 02, 2020
DaInferno:
frustrated my life from ss1 till year 1... I hated physics, worse, I didn't even have a good teacher... hbd though!
Having a good physics teacher is rare. That's because the subject itself no be beans. Any secondary school that has one ought to cherish them like eggs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by gbadexy(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday prof.
He simplified and made physics easy to understand.
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Jeremie225(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2020
coolwishing you long life and prosperity
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by enemmo(f): 5:28pm On May 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Having a good physics teacher is rare. That's because the subject itself no be beans. Any secondary school that has one ought to cherish them like eggs.

Physics was my best subject in school, especially heat and then optics. I also enjoyed waves and nuclear?( the one we learnt about nuclear fusion and fission, radioactivity etc). The only one I didn't enjoy was mechancs. Most likely because our Heats and Waves teachers were really gifted

Miss Siyanbola
Andy waves
Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by enemmo(f): 5:31pm On May 02, 2020
Geosystem:

That text book just made me dislike physics. The text book is So limited, not until I read Anyakoha and Nelkon I knew I was missing a lot relying on his text book. In my own opinion. The text book is for beginners but as you advance and prepare for WAEC switch to Nelkon or Anyakoha. Happy birthday Prof.

Our school gave us P.N Okeke, but they told us to use Nelkon. I think that's New school physics

Happy birthday Prof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 by Hayzed0601(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday Prof.
But Anyakoha and the Science physics (those two ehn),they are the best coolHappy birthday Prof.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medical Aspirants For Jamb 2014/2015, Let Us Meet Here. / 10 Strange Places On Earth That Scientists Have Struggled To Understand / NECO Withholds Niger State Results Over Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.