Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos (3599 Views)

See The Togolese Girl That's Got Every Nigerian Guy Hypnotized On Tiktok [photos / Beautiful Pre-order Wedding Photos Of A Couple That Got Every One Talking…see Wh / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by Brilliantdad: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
When you JAM lecturers that have limited amount of JOY grin grin

For those struggling to Get into UNN, are you ready?

Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by Brilliantdad: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
This result lack joy
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by happybee: 2:50am On Oct 20, 2018
What shocked!

1 Like

Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by selfwife(f): 3:47am On Oct 20, 2018
The lecturer did not do is work right.It is evident in the result. Not every fault lies with the students. Did you guide them?how about the CA'S?,attendance? etc?

1 Like

Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by selfwife(f): 3:48am On Oct 20, 2018
The lecturer did not do is work right.It is evident in the result. Not every fault lies with the students. Did you guide them?how about the CA'S?,attendance? etc? That lecturer should be probed.
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by Vega100: 5:51am On Oct 20, 2018
Block heads won't read and pass their exams, be here fooling themselves.
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by Brilliantdad: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
selfwife:
The lecturer did not do is work right.It is evident in the result. Not every fault lies with the students. Did you guide them?how about the CA'S?,attendance? etc?
You got a point. The result is too poor to blame the students alone.

1 Like

Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by Brilliantdad: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Vega100:

Block heads? UNN Medical students?

Wake up!
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by integritylady(f): 2:05am On Oct 21, 2018
Jokes apart
Those courses are very tough

I know what I went through while studying for my Anatomy, physiology, biochemistry even microbiology
Many days of sleepless night

Proudly a BSNurse
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by integritylady(f): 2:07am On Oct 21, 2018
Vega100:
My dear
Not an easy thing to study any medical course
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by SignatureNG(f): 3:50am On Oct 21, 2018
read your books
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by Brilliantdad: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
integritylady:
Jokes apart

I know what I went through while studying for my Anatomy, physiology, biochemistry even microbiology
Many days of sleepless night

Proudly a BSNurse
UNN?
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by Brilliantdad: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
SignatureNG:
read your books

So how u take know say them no read?
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by Johntitus: 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Do they still paste results on boards like this these days? Everyone to his/her portal to either frown or smile.
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by Brilliantdad: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Johntitus:
Do they still paste results on boards like this these days? Everyone to his/her portal to either frown or smile.
they still paste
Re: Remembering UNN Medical Students Result That Got Every Student Crying -photos by integritylady(f): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
Brilliantdad:
UNN?
Not UNN

(1) (Reply)

“guys I Slept With This Year” —beautiful Lady Shows Off 12 Nigerian Men She Date / Psquare's New Looks (with Beards) / Missy Elliott Got Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.