Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,113 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Thread For Think Canada Education Fair 2018 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Think Canada Education Fair 2018 (499 Views)

Weekend Trip To Fair Acres Country Club In Lagos / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Think Canada Education Fair 2018 by freshyoladipupo(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Think Canada Education Fair 2018 (LAGOS) is comin up tomorrow 20th of October, 2018.
The venue of the fair is Victoria Crown Plaza, V I Lagos .Time is 10 am prompt.
If u are an Intending participant, get in and let us rob minds together and help one another with direction to the venue. Im coming all the way from Offa, Kwara State and I need direction from Obalende. Any meaningful contribution will be highly welcomed.
Re: Thread For Think Canada Education Fair 2018 by ottawaboi: 1:24am On Oct 20, 2018
freshyoladipupo:
Think Canada Education Fair 2018 (LAGOS) is comin up tomorrow 20th of October, 2018.
The venue of the fair is Victoria Crown Plaza, V I Lagos .Time is 10 am prompt.
If u are an Intending participant, get in and let us rob minds together and help one another with direction to the venue. Im coming all the way from Offa, Kwara State and I need direction from Obalende. Any meaningful contribution will be highly welcomed.

Why do you want to come to Lagos all the way from kwara...all the info you need is on the internet....explore it and don't risk your life for nothing.
Re: Thread For Think Canada Education Fair 2018 by Contumely: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
ottawaboi:

Why do you want to come to Lagos all the way from kwara...all the info you need is on the internet....explore it and don't risk your life for nothing.
I tire oo.

I weak gan.

(1) (Reply)

Migrants Forced Off Ship For Refusing Return To Libya / Christmas Decorations Around The World (photos) / 7 Most Beautiful Islands In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.