Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Lies Married Men Tell. Do You Agree With Me? -shontellybee - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lies Married Men Tell. Do You Agree With Me? -shontellybee (382 Views)

What Lies Beneath / Lies From Pretty Lips / Do We Really Agree With This Fact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies Married Men Tell. Do You Agree With Me? -shontellybee by shontellybee(f): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
married men tell.

I bumped into him again.
But this time around,it was not in the market.neither was it in the mall, or on the street.this time, it was in the cyber cafe, and my heart flew away when he stared at me again..
Hey, "what are you dong here? i asked,totally surprised.
So this is how you are? he stamped!
You couldn't even call to check up on me.
You.....read more https:///pad3qD-cX

(1) (Reply)

***the Way*** / TheWalkingMind Poetry / Excellent Non-fiction Writers, Rewriters Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.