Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J (4753 Views)

Hidden Secret By Karispen / Somewhere in Nigeria: The hidden secret by ¤¤¤¤¤¤ Johnson. / Dreams Could Come True By Tiffany J (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 2:56am On Oct 20, 2018
This story was originally written for someone but we couldn't agree on a few things so we agreed that I should simply own the copyright. It is a bit different from what a usually write.
Do you believe in time travelling? What would you do if the fate of the world suddenly rests on your shoulders?
Pdf copies are now available at the rate of #200.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 3:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Guess what?" Denae asked Alex over dinner.

"You're pregnant?" Alex hopefully asked her.

Denae burst into a laugh. She slowly sipped her Champaign and looked up into his eyes.

"You never told me you wanted a baby." She teased him.

Alex dropped his fork and stared at the amazing woman before him. At twenty-one, she looked almost eighteen with long, long curly black hair. She had a pair of intelligent light brown eyes. Her cheekbones were high and her nose was small but pointed. Alex allowed his gaze to fall on her lips.

Damn it.

He thought to himself.  He had kissed those soft, full luscious lips more times than he could count and the thought of those lips on his hardness made him almost groan. Her neck was long and smooth and her breasts were small. They perfectly filled his palms.

"What's wrong?" She asked him in a soft voice.

Alex blinked. She was seated and he couldn't see her flat stomach and long, silky soft legs. Many times, those legs had wrapped around him in ecstasy.

Alex?" She called again.

"Oh Denae, what were you saying?"

"I asked if you wanted a baby with me." She said, revealing a set of perfect white teeth with a gap in between the two upper front teeth.

"Of course I want a baby with you, my love," Alex informed. He reached out his hands across the small intimate dining table and placed it on her hand.

"Do you think I will get pregnant? I mean we've been together for the past two years and not once did I conceive." Denae nervously asked

Alex could tell that she was trying all she could to not show her nervousness but he knew her well enough to know that she was. When she gets nervous, she often shook her legs. Her light brown skin shone and that made him almost reach out for her.

"Why are you nervous Denae?" Alex asked her.

"I've always wanted a baby Alex, from that first day I met you five years ago at the wedding ceremony of Jessie, I wanted to have something special with you."

Alex closed his eyes and smiled, remembering that fateful Saturday morning he had met her at the wedding ceremony of Daniel's little sister. At that time, Alex was going through a rough time. His father had had an accident during work and the accident had left him paralyzed. He was so close to his father that seeing the man he always adored looked old, depressed and helpless made Alex almost lose his mind. Before the accident, Alex was in his second year at college but he had dropped out after the accident with an excuse of taking care of his father.

Daniel, his childhood friend had invited him to Jessica's wedding and Alex had reluctantly attended, not knowing he would meet the most amazing woman in the world- Denae. Denae was the lady who had sat down next to him in church. Before the reception ceremony was over, they were laughing and having fun like they had known each other all their lives.

"A penny for your thought," Denae said, squeezing his hands with hers and succeeding in bringing him back to the present.

"I just remembered the first-day nature brought us together," Alex informed, grinning from ear to ear.

Her light brown eyes immediately sparkled and he could tell that she was also remembering that fateful day.

"When you sat next to me, I looked up into your ember eyes and thought you were a god," Denae said remembering.

Alex smiled.

"You looked so beautiful I wondered where you've been hiding. When I saw you, I felt totally alive I felt like dancing when I didn't see a wedding band on your finger." Alex confessed.

The two burst out laughing. Alex retrieved his goblet and sipped on his Champaign.

"I love you Denae," Alex said and she could see it his eyes.

"How much do you love me?" He asked with laughter on his lips.

"I love you more than the air I breathe Alex. You are my world, the air I breathe, and my future and my..." Alex cut her off.

"I love you more Denae." He said.

The room was quiet for a full minute before Denae clear her throat and asked him the dreaded question.

"Will, I ever carry your child, Alex?"

Alex beamed at her.

"Why would you ask me that?" He said, feigning ignorance.

"Don't be a ninny Alex. You are a time traveler. You often traveled the past and the future. You know things before they happen." She finally said, smiling.

Alex looked at her. His powers were one of the things they hardly discussed. As a time traveller, he knew things that would happen before they do. He had travelled to the future and had seen that she would get pregnant for him and she would bear him a beautiful girl with brown eyes and long curly brown hair. The girl would die a week later in her sleep. After her birth, Denae would take in again and bear them another baby-a boy.  The boy would be a time traveller, just like his father.

"Please Alex; I deserve to know, don't I?" She asked him fearing the worst.

"I didn't travel to the future to see whether or not you will bear me a child." He lied.

"Why is that? Don't you want a baby with me?"

Alex didn't want to have to tell her that her first baby would die.

"You shall bear me a son Denae, and like I, he shall be a time traveller." He finally revealed deliberately omitting the fact that before the boy, another baby would come but she wouldn't make it. He knew it would make her sad with worry and he didn't want that for her.

He watched her carefully and a smile escaped her lips.

"Will he be so handsome? As handsome as you are?" She asked him, hopefully.

"Yes, you shall bear me a handsome boy."

The two stared into each other's eyes with love.

"Come here," Alex commanded.

Slowly, he watched her leave her seat and stood in front of him. He pulled back his chair and watched her. She was wearing a tight denim short jean skirt and white blouse that did little to hide her breasts. On her feet was a pair of two inches plumps. Seeing those long silky legs of hers made Alex so hard he felt like tearing up her clothes right away.

Alex pulled her to him and unceremoniously made her sit on his thighs. She smelt like lavender, his favorite scent. Without thinking, Denae slowly placed a kiss on his lips and when she looked into his eyes, he was breathing so hard and staring at her with desire.

"You want me," Denae whispered into his ears with a seductive voice.

Alex groaned.

He hastily tore his gaze from her face and cupped her breasts with his palms.

"I want you so much it hurts." He cried and began kissing her as his life depended on it. The kiss was fierce, passionate and urgent. As he kissed her, Denae responded with full vigor. She wanted him almost as much as he wanted her.

"Oh God Alex, I love you." She said in his mouth just as he reached for her blouse and yanked it, sending buttons flying into the ground. He stared at her small full breasts. She wasn't even wearing a bra. Alex groaned again.

Slowly, he managed to tear his lips from her lips and captured a full nipple in his mouth.

"Hmm....mmm" Denae groaned, thrusting her back forward. Only Alex made her feel so much passion. When she felt him losing control to his powers, her body tingled. She knew that when he lost control, he gave her both pleasure and pain and this excited her.

Alex bit her nipple so hard she cried half in pleasure and a half in pain.

"Please, Alex." She begged him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 3:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Later, when they could breathe evenly again, they both left the dining room and had a bath. They were about to settle down and sleep when something that had never happened before happened-Alex unexpectedly traveled. One minute he was with her and the next minute, he was gone.

"Alex?" She called, scared.

Alex could control his gift. He chose when to travel and how. He also chose when not to travel, therefore informing her before leaving. That night, Denae couldn't sleep. She waited all night long for her love to return, confused on what to do.

"Please come back." Denae cried, fearing the worst. By morning, she was still in her nighty and staring at her clock when she saw lightning and a flash. Alex appeared, naked and somewhat injured.

He fell on the floor and she ran to him.  Within minutes, she was kneeling beside him and resting his head on her thighs.

"What happened?" She called him.

"Denae... I...I...have to warn..." He fainted.

Denae was confused. She had known Alex for five years and his special powers began manifesting four years ago.

"Please, open your eyes." She begged, slapping his cheeks with her hands.

As if on cue, Alex opened his eyes and saw her.

"I need to warn everyone." He said trying to get on his feet.

"What happened?" Denae asked.

Denae..." He began.

"Where did you travel to? Did you travel to the past or the future?" She asked, looking at him with eyes filled with unshed tears.

He slowly sat up and looked at her.

"What did you see?" She asked him.

"Something is coming to Denae. Something big and unexpected it may destroy the world."

Denae looked at him with a confused expression.  

"What do you mean?" She asked, pleading with her eyes.

"I travelled to the year 2025 Denae. I saw chaos and a lot of people will carry blood in their hands."

"What are you talking about?" She asked him.

Alex looked into her eyes. This time, it was his turn to look pleadingly at her.

"Denae, I know we promised ourselves but..." She cut him off.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it is the time we finally..." Denae saw it in his eyes and immediately knew what he was about to say even before he said it. She immediately went on her feet and stared defiantly at him.

"You promised me, Alex, you promised me!" She exclaimed, stamping her foot on the tiled floor.

"I know I promised you...what I saw in the future must be shared."

"We left because they don't want you. I love this island. We are alone and..."A tear slipped down her cheeks.

"Denae..."Alex said. He also went on his feet and pulled her in his arms.

"I won't go back home. I simply won't and you can't make me to."

Alex kissed away her tears and then her lips.

"I don't want us to go back home either. Home brings bad memories and experiences. You lost your dad and I lost mine. I have no relatives to go back to but you have siblings and a mother."

The two lovers shared a glance. They had left bad memories at home and had come to Rim island to start all over again. Denae had promised to not turn back on her decision not to go back home but now, Alex was bent on making her change her mind and she didn't want that.

"Please, my love." Alex tried to cajole.

"I'm simply not going back." She insisted. "How can you tell us to go back after all they did to you?" She fired at him.

When Denae's family realized that Alex had gotten some special powers, they had hated him and treated him like a piece of trash. It was really a difficult time for the two lovers. At a point, Denae and Alex had a short break-up. A few months after the break-up, she had met Bryan and the two had started a relationship. Her family had accepted him and they were soon ready to get married.

Denae lost her dad before the wedding could take place. On her wedding day, she was shocked to see that Alex had made out time to come. She had sent a little girl with a note for him outside. When he appeared, the two lovers had kissed and eloped without so much as a word of explanation to anyone.

Denae wasn't about to marry a man she didn't love. She hoped that someday, Bryan would understand her plight and forgive her. As for her mother and siblings, she didn't care what they thought of her or her relationship with Alex. She loved him and that was all that had mattered.

It had been two years since they eloped from home and not once had she contacted anyone from her family or friends. She was happy with Alex but now that he wanted her to return, she didn't know if she would survive to see the looks of disdain shot at her man by her family and friends.

"Denae? Who says we are going back home?" Alex asked her.

"We are not?" She asked, looking at him with suspicious in her eyes.

"I don't want us to go back home." He informed her.

At that moment, Denae became more confused. She didn't understand him or the message he was trying to pass across to her.

"What do you mean? One minute you said you want us to return home and the next minute you said you want us to stay here."

"I never said we should return home Denae, you're not listening to me." He tried to calm her down.

"What exactly do you want us to do?" Denae asked her lover, staring into his blue eyes.

"I want us to come out of hiding-well; it isn't as if we are exactly hiding. We did nothing wrong, we broke no law. Our crime is loving each other and mine was the fact that I had powers. I never asked for it but no one seemed to understand."

He said, almost in a wail.

"Come out of hiding? Whatever does that mean?" Denae asked him.

"I have a message from the future, my love. It wouldn't be fair if I keep it to myself."

"What's the message? Why did you travel unexpectedly? I simply don't understand. What is going on here?"

Alex sighed. He couldn't explain to her what was happening but he knew that he was losing control of his travels.

"Denae, you know I have never lied to you, right? And I have to tell you the truth."

“Sure, I deserve to know what's going on.”

"This is the second time this is happening." He explained.

"How do you mean, Alex?"

"I am losing control of my powers. Before now, I choose when and how to travel but sometimes, I just go off even when I'm not ready."

Denae was more confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I am losing control of my powers." He said, simply.

Immediately, he saw her eyes dawned with understanding and then replaced with concern.

"Are you alright? You're not dying, are you?" She asked, almost close to tears.

"I'm not dying my love. My powers are evolving and I think fate has something install for me. The world is evolving too and I have to make it known."

"What is it?" She asked him, fearing the worst.

"Bitcoins," Alex said simply.

She blinked, obviously surprised with his outburst. She clearly expected something else but definitely not bitcoins.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_time_travellers_secret__adult_only_18/23316

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by anneboy02(m): 4:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Wow
Sis may God Continue to bless the works of ur hands

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2018
anneboy02:
Wow
Sis may God Continue to bless the works of ur hands
Amen dear
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by DemiKOL(f): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmm....she z at it again. Doing what she knows best. More wisdom OP!

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 6:50am On Oct 22, 2018
DemiKOL:
Hmm....she z at it again.
Doing what she knows best.
More wisdom OP!
Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pdf copies of this story are now available. Send me a mail and get yours for #200. Thanks
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by Paradise163(f): 12:26am On Oct 23, 2018
TiffanyJ:
Pdf copies of this story are now available. Send me a mail and get yours for #200. Thanks

Please do upload on OkadaBooks, I have funds there

I just finished reading “Dreams Could Come True” Shan Story

I can’t wait for Eugene phase to come smiley

Modified: I just saw the link to OkadaBooks

Thumps up Tifanny, you’re such a good writer

2 Likes

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Paradise163:

Please do upload on OkadaBooks, I have funds there

I just finished reading “Dreams Could Come True” Shan Story

I can’t wait for Eugene phase to come smiley

Modified: I just saw the link to OkadaBooks

Thumps up Tifanny, you’re such a good writer
Good morning dear. What do you really think of 'Dreams Could Come True?' Especially about Shan's domestic violence?
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by kevwecute1(f): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Am interested,wat is ur email address
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
kevwecute1:
Am interested,wat is ur email address
hi dear, ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by donaldphilipizu(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
nice story hia

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by Ann2012(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Another blockbuster, well done TiffanyJ

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by LilySopi(f): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
I need it too

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
LilySopi:
I need it too
You can either get it from me or okadabooks. How have you been?
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by LilySopi(f): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
TiffanyJ:

You can either get it from me or okadabooks. How have you been?
Am good what about u? U r not on WhatsApp. Meanwhile, am having issues with okadabooks
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by greatlinda(f): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Pls Tiffany try uploading it on wattpad

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by queenitee(f): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2018
LilySopi:
I need it too
me too

1 Like

Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2018
queenitee:

me too
Send me a mail
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by donaldphilipizu(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2018
pls i ned it 2,my emails www.freephilip50@gmail.com
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
pls i ned it 2,my emails
www.freephilip50@gmail.com
I will send you a mail with your price sir
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by donaldphilipizu(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
TiffanyJ:
I will send you a mail with your price sir
okay
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by Nmaglit: 1:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Tiffanyj i sent u a mail but u hv not replied me.
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 5:40am On Oct 25, 2018
Nmaglit:
Tiffanyj i sent u a mail but u hv not replied me.
Good morning dear, I didn't get your mail
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
okay
I hvnt seen ur mail y
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
I hvnt seen ur mail y
Let me send it again
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by queenitee(f): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2018
TiffanyJ:

Send me a mail
I have a problem doing that, maybe you can send me one.
oyelamioyebisi@gmail.com
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
greatlinda:
Pls Tiffany try uploading it on wattpad
How is it done? I may actually do that
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
queenitee:

I have a problem doing that, maybe you can send me one.
oyelamioyebisi@gmail.com
Mail sent dear
Re: The Time Traveller's Secret by Tiffany J by TiffanyJ(f): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
I hvnt seen ur mail y
Mail sent sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loving My First Love. / Life Of A Shy Bad Guy / For New Members Of Our Whatsapp Group For Writers +2347033443215

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.