Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate (22774 Views)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder / U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by AreaFada2: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

I mean you should keep religion out this.

Hmmmm......It would be good to do the above.

But mind you Bin Laden and almost all 911 bombers were from Saudi Arabia.

Frequent wickedness and claiming holiness will however make it hard.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2018
And Trump is seemingly showing signs that Saudi Arabia is innocent just because of the arms deals worth billions of dollars

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2018
maasoap:

After all, it was another regular Joe Doe who didn't serve USA interest in any of form that was murdered. Why jeopardising $110 billion because of nobody. Lol

lol

but the u.s senate look like they will be forcing trump to put the deal on hold.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by oshe111(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2018
Avedonn:
I have been following this scandal very closely and right from the beginning I knew Saudi Arabian had killed him.

Some of Saudi's action always paint Islam in a bad light. Because how can you just kill someone just because he criticized some of your obnoxious policies.

Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world that use 16 century method of executions and other crude method of judgement.

It's only in Saudi a condemned prisoner would be beheaded publicly.

It's only in Saudi a thief would be amputated perhaps even for a lighter crime.

It's only in Saudi that women are treated as objects without any regard.

It's only in Saudi a woman can not walk freely on the streets without the company of her husband or close relative.

And so many other relic laws.

For instance, imagine the atrocities Saudi is committing in Yemen by killing innocent civilians especially women and children just because they belonged to different sect of Islam.

It was just last month that Saudi boomed 30 innocent school children in their school bus. Imagine, innocent children between the ages of 2 to 10 years. And their only excuse was it was an accident and that was it.

Saudi Arabia is doing all this evil acts because they knew United States and the rest of world can not sanctioned them due to their crude oil monopoly and their control of world oil supply and price. And also U.S hands are tied because of billions of dollars weapon deals they are transacting with Saudi at present.

United Sates supplies weapons to Saudi to kill innocent civilians and later they'd start barking like toothless bulldog.

Saudi being a holly place of Islam, have to be leading by example but reverse is the case.

Very unfortunate.

Who told you that reverse is the case.....
Thats their own definition of being HOLY AND PEACEFUL
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by higgs: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2018
It is unfortunate that in this world, might is right. A powerful man like the crown prince of Saudi Arabia can commit this kind of brutal murder and go scot free without any consequences.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Frankiss44(m): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2018
gassbee:
Kashogi really took a big risk entering d Saudi embassy in turkey, he knew d Saudis were after him DAT is y he told his fiancee to alert d turkey authorities if he does not come out of d embassy within 2 hours.
He lives in d US though not a citizen, he could av easily gotten his divorce documents from the Saudi embassy in d US which is far safer instead of walking into a death trap

Exactly what I was telling my friend.. Why take suck a huge risk when you know the crown prince, monster was after your life

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2018
So pathetic.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by smallrincowis16(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
for me,
i can see that most people here comment based on sentiment. But to me, this requires critical analyses and thinking. I won't disagree with SAUDI as i belief they are muslim and might not have ordered the killing but this i can't say authoritatively cos, they're human. But since media never provide 100% reliable information. i'll be holding unto this untill the case is clarified.
As for those bringing religious matter unto this, i won't like the be involved is stupid argument, i just want them to know that any country/head of state is obligue(inherently) does some/more stupid/brutish action(s) at one time or the other either covertly or openly as relating his/her authority and role within and outside its territory,EU, US, ISREAL, TURKEY, RUSSIA, CHINA,JAPAN, PHILIPINE inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by jamejanev: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
bettercreature:
grin Religion is a scam.Ritualist won't have done more than that
They beheaded the guy, cut him into pieces like a dog and dump his remains to God knows where
That's is the country which people are paying millions of naira to visit in d name of religion. Very radical,sentimental, bad and wicked country.
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by stchinedu: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
yjgm:
A brawl and a fist fight led to death. Something is fishy.

Sure...very fishy.

They denied he died before....For more than 17days they claimed he left the consulate hale and hearty. How come they suddenly remembered he died in a 'fight' only when international communities mounted pressure on them and the many evidences released by Turkey?

A fight in a consulate? Lies!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
if its true the Saudi officials killed the journalist in that barbaric manner.... what is the difference between them and isis?? i dont want to imagine their laws and how they treat their women!!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by Bundaweber: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
specter:

Dont also forget Potus i a business man and a realist. What has happened has happened and he made two statements not long ago;that they own and protect the royal family by extension, they could flip on them if provoked.

Two, they are no longer fighting in the middle eat directly as Saudi has partially taking over the fight while they get to make money from the arms deal. and truth is, if they don't supply, others will and they will lose from both ends. He is making a smart business choice and i believe he will find a way to make everybody happy especially turkey and also towards ensuring it does not become a norm going forward.

everyone but khashoggi and his family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by virago(f): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2018
adams123:
The actions of most of today's Muslims can't be use to judge Islam, if you want to know Islam, study QUR'AN & HADITH of prophet Muhammad (may peace and blessings of GOD be upon him).

What else can you use to judge a religion if not by its adherents
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by virago(f): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2018
maasoap:

You are guys always find it convenient and simplistic to deride Islam whenever Muslims are involved in crime or violence even if nothing related to Islam was mentioned. Keep the it up, it made you feel noticed.

So what do you have to say about ISIS and Boko Haram
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by virago(f): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2018
Hidemyface:

Why spit your family to make a point. Salvation is personal though.
Was he lying ?
Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by HORRORIZON: 9:27am On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:
He is not going to sanction them but defend them

Good. More fuel for the Democrats to bury the Republicans with come next month elections.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Admits Jamal Khashoggi Killed In Istanbul Consulate by otokx(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
higgs:
It is unfortunate that in this world, might is right. A powerful man like the crown prince of Saudi Arabia can commit this kind of brutal murder and go scot free without any consequences.

There must be consequences.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bananas Thrown At Black Italian Minister During Speech. / Gender Debate: A Man Is A Man, A Woman Is A Woman - UK Prime Minister, Sunak / Trump Supporter Says She Won't Get The Covid-19 Vaccine Because She Is A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.