Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo (44720 Views)

20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) / Man Attacks Student With Gun At University Of Uyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2018
A young man has been killed by unknown assailants who attacked him days ago in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state capital. 

It was gathered that the deceased identified as Gaston Godswill, a 200-level student of the Department of Marketing, University of Uyo, was ambushed and beaten to death after going missing for about three days. 

His disappearance was announced online as efforts to locate him was in progress before he was found dead with bruises all over his body, according to reports.

His corpse has been deposited at a mortuary as his friends and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn the loss. 

One of his friends, Miranda Nya, wrote; 

Bestie I can't believe this, you actually left without a word, this is unbelievable and it's also unbearable, who I'm I going to scold, how will I remind you now of ABAS, I can't stop the tears OMG............. Rest on bestie..

Another colleague identified as Shuga Aela wrote; 

Someone should please wake me up Gaston y now,am trying hard to believe that all dis news is a lie but have call and your number is off.kindly get up from that place cos we really have a lot 2 talk about.am sorry I wasn't there wen you needed someone 2 talk and lean on. RIP dearest....

More; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/gaston-godswill-found-beaten-to-death-after-going-missing-in-uyo-akwa-ibom.html

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by SicilianMafia: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Kingosytex(m): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2018
some people are damn heartless, they are more wicked than satan himself. the police should go underground and fish out the perpetrators of this crime

8 Likes

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by author1(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2018
Kingosytex:
some people are damn heartless, they are more wicked than satan himself. the police should go underground and fish out the perpetrators of this crime
i can see it really pains u bro. #wicked_world

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by SarakiBukola: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Probably cult related.

Rest in Peace/ Pieces according to the life you led.

13 Likes

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by dnawah(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2018
cult iniciation gone wrong.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Hoodbilonia: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2018
its either
confra
or gun related

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Kenekingisback: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2018
DSS sef angry
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Lagosbynature: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Person pikin

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by yikuge: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2018
it is really tragic

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Demgohearword: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2018
God dey watch us oo

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Antara0503(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2018
womb to tomb.r.i.p
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by vanmax: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2018
bad bad
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by eyinjuege: 11:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Won't be surprised if it's woman matter.....

6 Likes

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by visijo(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2018
i hope it is not what i am thinking ?? Ka se uniuyo nnyin..
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by longerthroat(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2018
seems like cult initiation/related
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by ClassCaptain(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Rest in perfect peace (R.I.P)
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
dnawah:
cult iniciation gone wrong.
.. Seems so. Anyways, rip
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by MrOjay1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Buhari you shall never go unpunished you bastard!

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
Awon werey 100%
Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
He might have put his hands in something angry

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by oshe111(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
This one a girl is calling him "Bestie"

I hope he didnt activated the sacred rule of bestie?

Well..........

Dead men tell no tales

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIUYO Student Found Beaten To Death In Uyo. Photo by Mordson: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Heinous, despicable, abominable crimes everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / 7 Strange Laws In The Nigerian Constitution That Could Land You In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.