Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (66359 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Operators, Trainees Of Yahoo Academy In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by darealez(m): 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The saddest part of this story is that a corper who is a leader of tomorrow is already engaging in fraud today.
What type of future leaders are we grooming in Nigeria?

All she was asked to do was to serve and she's already skipping attendance.

The corper erred to have earned this discipline from the deacon who like my parents is a disciple of Proverbs 22:15.
Don't forget that this is Africa where the child doesn't belong to the parents alone.

And that corper is old enough to be the principal's granddaughter.

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

I'll try not to be bullet forward with this. She erred, fine! Then you start to beat her, that's violence at its peak! As man wey I be, that man go don dey hospital by now, 3weeks torture in camp was strictly for self defense.
What the hell happened to query

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
The corper should report to her ZI ASAP.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Maryus: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:

I just really wish you would stop embarrassing who paid for the development of your brains

Jesu! grin this one weak me ooooo.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Codebrain393911: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
interesting

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by darealez(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
GisterBlogger:
A corps member has been mercilessly flogged by one Deacon Friday Udoka, the principal of her PPA, the Government Technical College in Abak, Akwa Ibom State.

According to reports, the assault was because the lady, Kolawole Olaitan Adeola, helped her friend write her name in the attendance register of the college, on Friday, October 19, 2018.

The principal was said to have flogged her in his office before dragging her outside to continue the flogging in the presence of students. Udoka then proceeded to notify the NYSC Local Government Inspector that he no longer needs her in the school.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/principal-flogs-corps-member-akwa-ibom-photos

Next time, wear your khaki and head straight to any barrack! But she no fit edge the man some calm down attack Was she the only Corper there? What the hell were others looking at!!! 3weeks @camp no bi joke nah.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:
Two things,

1. He did it cause she's dominated with XX chromosomes. They no born am well to flog a guy.

2. She refused to give him kpomo.

This is how some misandrists are born.

Him no fit try flog man nah, dem go pluck 3 of him teeth give am make em hold.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Godson84: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ikpongiton:
You are the idiot here.The principal has every right to flog the criminality out of the fraudulent corper
No dey reason like this. Can someone try such with u?
The principal wants to tell me he does not do things worse than what the lady did?
The highest he should have done is warn her, report her to the LI or not sign her clearance. Why should he flog a corp member? Can he flog his teachers? Maka why, He dey mad? Wetin she do wey person never do before?

2 Likes

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wonder233: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
Shut your maggot infested mouth. Defending brazen assault with religion. You're the scum of the earth. I spit on you. And when you die, I'll locate your grave and spit on it.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The saddest part of this story is that a corper who is a leader of tomorrow is already engaging in fraud today.

The corper erred to have earned this discipline from the deacon who like my parents is a disciple of Proverbs 22:15.
Don't forget that this is Africa where the child doesn't belong to the parents alone.

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jaafree: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
if that is my baby sister I will go there myself angry
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wonder233: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
you're a vacuous and expired piece of waste [aquote author=Sirheny007 post=72252417]

The man did what was morally best for the sake of his school.
I dont know where to start correcting you.
[/quote]
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wonder233: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
When you die, I'll locate your grave and spit on it. If your carcass is eaten by a vulture, I'll hunt it down from the sky,
kill it, extract what I can of your carcass and still spit on it.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mandax: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Xaos:
Unbelievable.

Men who resort to violence are scum.
Men who abuse women are worse than scum.

Hope the ìdiot is arrested, sued, and severely dealt with.

Women who do not observe the rules are worse than scum.
At least scum can reproduce humans.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Obierika(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

'writing someone's name' does not call for flogging on someone above 18. Even if she killed someone she doesn't deserve to be flogged! But you all are still living like a cave men calling for horse whips and flogging as if that'd work.
Savages that's what you all are!

Would you say the same thing if she killed someone dear to you?
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Papasland21: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
SUPERPACK:
u mean he flogged her with his dick, wow
Your madness is back.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ajibolaliberty(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Lesson,
Corruption on her standard
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FunmiJoke: 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
End time principal
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

I suspect you are a type that doesn't care what people think or say. Once you drop, the next thing is to watch the reactions that follow; what a cool way to have fun.

you deliberately do some things to create headaches for one way thinkers.

every man and his opinion...mmmh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Quinic(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
I would beat the principal mercilessly. won't report him
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GrowUpBoys: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
GisterBlogger:
A corps member has been mercilessly flogged by one Deacon Friday Udoka, the principal of her PPA, the Government Technical College in Abak, Akwa Ibom State.

According to reports, the assault was because the lady, Kolawole Olaitan Adeola, helped her friend write her name in the attendance register of the college, on Friday, October 19, 2018.

The principal was said to have flogged her in his office before dragging her outside to continue the flogging in the presence of students. Udoka then proceeded to notify the NYSC Local Government Inspector that he no longer needs her in the school.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/principal-flogs-corps-member-akwa-ibom-photos

I knew it's Akwa Ibom before I saw the state, the extra short machete welding inferiority conscious dogs.

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by onmyowncj: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

y not demand for the change of the corper than to flogg her and still demand she should be changed,she could be somebodies wife,that fat dude should thank his god that girl is not related to me,flogging competition would have taken place in his school,with ajipuusi masquerade in attendance
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LZAA: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Roger3D:
Shat it. When is dilector cownu coming back to Nigeria grin
grin

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by foreshore(m): 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
GisterBlogger:

Am sure he had tried sleeping with her but she didn't agree
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by damtan(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
sounds seriously unbelievable
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by business4all: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Work place assault is a criminal offense in sane western countries. The principal would have been wallowing in jail by now and the corper charged with fraud if it were to be in any of the sane countries.
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
She no gree for the Old grandpa as e wan renew e wan chill with young corper bae
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by fowlyansh181(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sirheny007:

he would have had her dismissed rather than violence , he would never have done that to a guy that takes no shit
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by webizone(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if x = y + 3z
3z - x is still y.

Sorry, the answer is -y. So that -3z + x gives you y.

1 Like

Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bluefilm: 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Godson84:

By flogging her in front of the students she teaches?
What nonsense?
The principal does not have any right to flog a corp member.

Be careful before I start flogging you now in front of the whole nairaland.

Consider this my last warning to you. shocked
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2018
Enouwem:

Are you new here?
his a newbie grin grin
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Godson84: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
bluefilm:

Be careful before I start flogging you now in front of the whole nairaland.

Consider this my last warning to you. shocked
grin
Re: Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by onwards: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Sirheny007:

YOU ARE DERANGED!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / Photos Of The SARS Officer That Killed Pregnant Lady In Lagos With Stray Bullet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.