Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. (5861 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Experience: My Testimony / 'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by trophee(m): 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Today marks the second time that i will sit for dragnet graduate assessment/test. Despite serious planning and practice to make things happen, it sounds pretty funny that time still stood firm against me in assessment.

If you have ever succeeded in dragnet graduate tests, pls kindly share your Testimony.
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by 1cor2v9: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please can you share with me the things I need to study for the test. I have a dragnet test next week Saturday and I don't know what to expect.
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by trophee(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
1cor2v9:
Please can you share with me the things I need to study for the test. I have a dragnet test next week Saturday and I don't know what to expect.
Kindly send your whatsapp contact or your mail.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by 1cor2v9: 9:41am On Oct 22, 2018
trophee:

Kindly send your whatsapp contact or your mail.

jiderebel@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by trophee(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2018
Kindly send your whatsapp contact. I'm having issues sending the attachment on mail.
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by Coach1: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
trophee:
Today marks the second time that i will sit for dragnet graduate assessment/test. Despite serious planning and practice to make things happen, it sounds pretty funny that time still stood firm against me in assessment.

If you have ever succeeded in dragnet graduate tests, pls kindly share your Testimony.

Hi,

I was once in your shoes. I recently passed Dragnet's assessment test for BEDC (though I won't honour the interview) probably because I followed a different approach.

1. Give an answer to every question, even the thought of negative marking shouldn't discourage you.

2. You don't have to answer the questions sequentially, in every section scan for the easilier ones and quickly answered them. Trust me this is a very difficult rule to follow because it hurts jumping several questions.

3. For the comprehension questions, never give answers according to reality or experience but from the passage. Remember, the answer is always explicitly or implicitly stated in the passage.

4. Don't just study hard, map out strategies on how to quickly get the answers and implement them in the exam hall.

5. Always be relaxed before and during the assessment, stick to the plans you made and know when to adjust them but never get carried away by the heat of the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by trophee(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Coach1:

Hi,

I was once in your shoes. I recently passed Dragnet's assessment test for BEDC (though I won't honour the interview) probably because I followed a different approach.

1. Give an answer to every question, even the thought of negative marking shouldn't discourage you.

2. You don't have to answer the questions sequentially, in every section scan for the easilier ones and quickly answered them. Trust me this is a very difficult rule to follow because it hurts jumping several questions.

3. For the comprehension questions, never give answers according to reality or experience but from the passage. Remember, the answer is always explicitly or implicitly stated in the passage.

4. Don't just study hard, map out strategies on how to quickly get the answers and implement them in the exam hall.

5. Always be relaxed before and during the assessment, stick to the plans you made and know when to adjust them but never get carried away by the heat of the moment.

Ok. Thanks boss. I hope to have testimony soon too.

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by trophee(m): 3:08am On Nov 21, 2018
Coach1:

Hi,

Can you please send me the material you used to prepare for the test?. Thanks
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by llodyescalate99: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Please, help me with Dragnet aptitude test past questions. emailis lloydescalate99@gmail.com. thanks!
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by llodyescalate99: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
Please, can anyone help a fellow Nigerian with Dragnet aptitude test past questions. I have a test coming up on 29th Nov 2018.
My email is lloydescalate99@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by llodyescalate99: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
trophee:

Please, can anyone help a fellow Nigerian with Dragnet aptitude test past questions. I have a test coming up on 29th Nov 2018.
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by elitez(m): 5:42am On Nov 25, 2018
Judeugochukwu26@gmail.com
Please some one should help me with Dragnet past questions
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by larychi: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2018
Coach1:

Hi,

. Pls can you send me d materials u used in your preparation my email is larychi@yahoo.com meanwhile if you are having difficulty sending it via email please do send me your email address so I could see u my whatsapp contact. My exam date is on d 29th of Nov. Thanks
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by OmniSparrow: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2018
Passed the first I wrote without reading.
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by alfarouq(m): 7:34am On Nov 25, 2018
umat.yusuf1021@gmail.com
Please someone should help with past question.
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by thebest1210(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2018
trophee:

Hello bro,
Please, kindly help me with dragnet exam materials.
My email is Ericpaul158705@gmail.com
WhatsApp number is 07037071437.

Thanks
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by professor100: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2018
@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by Almyteekd(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2018
pls i need the materials too uniquesmart42@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by Coach1: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
larychi:
. Pls can you send me d materials u used in your preparation my email is larychi@yahoo.com meanwhile if you are having difficulty sending it via email please do send me your email address so I could see u my whatsapp contact. My exam date is on d 29th of Nov. Thanks
Searching for it, will get it across to you before the end of today if I see it.
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by Coach1: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
trophee:

Searching for it, will get it across to you before the end of today if I see it.
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by TireExpertNG: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
pls kindly help me with the materials too: akemegohvictor@gmail.com
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by Coach1: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2018
trophee:

Contact @Larychi with your email or phone number so that s/he could send it to you.
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by trophee(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by trophee(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Coach1:

Contact @Larychi with your email or phone number so that s/he could send it to you.

Thanks boss
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by trophee(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Coach1:

Thanks boss
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by trophee(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2018
llodyescalate99:

Check that drop box up. The one i have is there
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by ExpertNLer: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dragnet assessments test raw reasoning abilities. And there is no "pass" mark. It depends on the percentile. i.e where you rank among other candidates and what percentile the company wants to select.

so if there are 8000 candidates for an aptitude test, and the company wants to shortlist 800, that will correspond to the top 10% (90th percentile) who took the examination, every other person will receive a regret mail.

So practice the tests to become familiar with them as time will always be against you. That is what the tests evaluate, how quickly you can pick the right answers in that small time.

I personally know someone who has never failed a dragnet test because the person consistently ranks among the top performers in the tests
Re: Dragnet Assessment: Has Anyone Ever Passed? Share Your Testimony. by Bolulaw(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Good day here

I did Agip scholarship test yesterday set by dragnet. It is monitored exam but I couldn't able to finished because my system was off,now today when I on my system, it brought me back to where I stopped yesterday and the deadline of the test was 2pm yesterday. I want to ask if the test has submitted yesterday or today?

(1) (Reply)

Single Room In Abuja 70k taken / Nigeria Breweries Plc 2nd Ability Test / Virgin Nigeria/arik Airlines/great Brands Nigeria Limited Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.