Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Want To Be A GIFT CARD VENDOR - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Want To Be A GIFT CARD VENDOR (1577 Views)

China Gift Card Vendor / Gift Card Vendor / What Do You Want As A Gift For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Be A GIFT CARD VENDOR by banders: 2:29am On Oct 21, 2018
I have some free money that is what i might call it but its very important to me and i would want someone to teach me how to be a vendor of gift-cards of all various types secreat and methods.. i am willing to pay that is for sure...

ITS NOT FREE LESSONS I WANT TO PAY

Cause i know nothing is free i know my payment might be too small for you but take it as you helping a fellow man who needs help i call the money free doesn't mean i don't face hard time that's why i want to make the money to a great use thanks

please someone out there should help me with this

THANKS
Re: Want To Be A GIFT CARD VENDOR by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:22am On Oct 21, 2018
Gift cards vending is not as lucrative as you think for one.
Little or no gain.
Two. It’s saturated
My advice for you is look for something to invest you spare money.

And lastly becareful not to get scammed off that little money
Re: Want To Be A GIFT CARD VENDOR by SaintUlot: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2018
banders:
I have some free money that is what i might call it but its very important to me and i would want someone to teach me how to be a vendor of gift-cards of all various types secreat and methods.. i am willing to pay that is for sure...

ITS NOT FREE LESSONS I WANT TO PAY

Cause i know nothing is free i know my payment might be too small for you but take it as you helping a fellow man who needs help i call the money free doesn't mean i don't face hard time that's why i want to make the money to a great use thanks

please someone out there should help me with this

THANKS

Chat me up on whatsapp, check my signature for my whatsapp contact.
Re: Want To Be A GIFT CARD VENDOR by SaintUlot: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2018
check my thread link below to read customers reviews::
https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/sell-itunes-amazon-other-gift
Earn bonuses on your gift card sales to us through:
LOYALTY BONUS
REFERRAL BONUS
AND BONUS AIRTIME TO ALL NETWORKS
(T&C apply)
I need over 50000usd Gift cards daily, bring all your gift cards for instant payment
Sell your :
iTunes Gift Card
Amazon Gift Card
Steam Wallet Gift Card
Play Station Gift Card
Xbox Gift Card
Google play gift card
and lots more
Also bring your over 100 - 1000 single denomination iTunes card too for quick redemption[/b]
and get your payment instantly @ a good rate.
Don't get scammed of your hard-earned gift cards by scammers, our service is reliable, tested and trusted. Integrity is our watchword
ALL GIFT CARDS, ALL DENOMINATIONS AND VIRTUALLY ALL COUNTRIES NEEDED FOR QUICK EXCHANGE
Send me a message on whatsapp for a quick transaction: 08035537864

https:///send?phone=2348035537864

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Comedian Slump & Dies While Performing On Stage In Benin City / How Long Does It Take For Loan Apps To Send Messages To Your Contacts? / What Is The Standard Industrial Power Supply In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.