Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (15546 Views)

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Greenarrow01(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2018
I have seen several videos, pictures and witnessed several people fall and shout when pastors lay hands on them.
I have been laid hand on several times without falling.
I have few question guys

Are people who fall or scream when pastors lay hands on them highly possessed or more yielding to the holy spirit.

Do you think they pretend or what.

Pls anyone with first hand experience should share.
I am a Christian and pls no insults in any form
Thanks

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by kunlesufyan(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Lol...I still wonder why I don't fall.. my own demon strong.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Greenarrow01(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2018
kunlesufyan:
Lol...I still wonder why I don't fall.. my own demon strong.

Me tooo
U will see girls screaming and rolling up and down.

Some pastors will even push you to fall lol

30 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Falling under the anointing or being pushed down 'under the anointing'?

19 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by captainbell: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Nah scam

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by freeman95(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Fallership ni

It's all fake or either juju

GOD will not make u fall and break your head or hurt yourself to prove a point

Even in the bible they were speaking in tongues nobody dey fall down upandan grin

Nonsense

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Flashaldrin(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Another thread to mock Christianity.
Why do these threads keep making FP even before a single comment is made?

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Changethechain: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2018
My demons strong.. I dey find pastor wey go commot am... Very serious... Anyone

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by dbynonetwork: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2018
Some babes after church anointing would still go back to their boyfriends house to take another anointing.....
Christianity of our present day I don't understand...
Pastors are big time fornicators..... For security reasons I would not mention a top Pentecostal church pastor who I see messing around with women..
You see pastors living a luxury lifestyle, while some of his members can't even afford Gari to drink..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2018
Why I go fall under anointing ni
Na anointing dey fall on me

16 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Tintinnoty(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2018
most anointing services are stage managed.

If you know what I mean

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by ba7man(m): 7:38am On Oct 21, 2018
I refused to fall once and the pastor pulled me aside saying in the microphone, this one's case is a special one.

Quite embarrassing.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by BlindAngel: 7:39am On Oct 21, 2018
I just tire, i never experience am too

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by ahmEenu(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2018
GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by blaise00700(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2018
i tire ooo
Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Marvyx(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2018
It's kind of unexplainable. It's either the anointing is pushing and expanding your spirit man's capacity or it's challenging something not of God in your life. It still depends on the level of anointing the man of God possesses.

PS - The anointing does not make the difference but it is the difference. - Koinonoia. cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm here to read comments

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by JailBreaker(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2018
good

Study in London For Free - Newcastle University Undergraduate And Postgraduate International Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/newcastle-university-vcgs-scholarships.html
Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2018
I guess those people were paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Olifiz(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2018
scam on the highest level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin just concentrate hun while the prayer is going on, I use to laugh others before
Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by don4real18(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2018
I am led to believe that it isn't real but I may be wrong

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Duplik8t77(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2018
just came to read about fantasies
Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Richdad50(m): 7:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2018
BlindAngel:
I just tire, i never experience am too

Maybe your own demon stubborn pass others, e no gree comot
Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Alagbaraa(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2018
I've fallen under the anointing once. But, most people who fall frequently are obviously possessed. Because there are only three reasons why the anointing hit on someone. 1) To free you from evil manipulation. 2) To connect with your spirit. 3) When it come across an evil/possessing spirit.
So, if one always fall under the anointing, he/she is definitely possessed and therefore needs deliverance.
Note: Some people sometimes pretend to be under the anointing. And most fake Pastors also hire people to fake it.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by ronaldbecky(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2018
freeman95:
Fallership ni

It's all fake or either juju

GOD will not make u fall and break your head or hurt yourself to prove a point

Even in the bible they were speaking in tongues nobody dey fall down upandan grin

Nonsense
lolz if them begin dey speak in tongue,everywhere go turn 2 comedy..u self go wan follow yarn..

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Uploadme(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2018
grin grin grin All those people falling are just actors and actress wanabee who haven't gotten the opportunity to go on stage.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by CheapDataGuy: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Kingv(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2018
What is the essence of falling? Casting out demon?
Pure deception.

Have you wondered why the same set keep falling endlessly?

The answer is that God does not need to struggle with the devil. THE WORD OF GOD ALONE IS WHAT DOES THE MAGIC

Psalm 107:20

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by Bane2020: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2018
The question me sef dey always ask, is why the camera man/crew and the ushers never fall under the anointing? Abi dem get special immunity from the rest of us?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing by SOFTENGR: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2018
Noel1:
Falling under the anointing or being pushed down 'under the anointing'?
grin grin grin
Being pushed by a con man...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Get Scared Of Ember Months / Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / No Plan To Retire Now, Says Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.