Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? (12714 Views)

If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Something You Need To Know About the evil of Witchcraft, Magic And Sorcery / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? by emilpsipos: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2018
For the past few months I was reading about precious and semi-precious crystals, about their healing powers and energy they emit in order to help people heal their metaphysical body, realign energy system in a body, cleanse aura and raise vibrations. One video that inspired me to come here and ask my question was posted on YouTube few months ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPJJq2JzbAM

I was looking for evidences that healing crystals really have healing properties, that they can help people feel better and help them heal their metaphysical body. As said in the video, only real study that has been done by Dr. French where he stated after study was completed "Those who held real crystals experienced no greater effects than those who held the fake crystals. There was no difference between the real or fake crystal."

Lots of people claim that healing crystals really helped them, many of my friends to be honest. Now, I'm a bit skeptical after spending so much time reading about them. What worries me even more is that some people say that using any means (charms or spells) that have supernatural powers over natural forces is considered "Magic". So, after reading this, I was thinking, if using crystals to feel better could be considered as using charms.

Also, if practicing meditation using healing crystals can be seen as witchcraft: "“religious practice involving magic and affinity with nature, usually within a pagan tradition”" as stated here: https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/witchcraft I have a feeling that it is a bit exaggerated.

Even though using crystals is just a placebo as stated by many people, when doctors heal someone using placebo it is a good thing. If person believes that crystal can help them, why that should be considered as "witchcraft" or "sorcery"? I don't see anything wrong when person wants to help themselves to feel better and have a better life. At least I believe that we all have a right to become better persons, have a good life and improve our well-being.

(1) (Reply)

Best Of The Best Of Gospel Reggae Music For Spiritual Upliftment / Is The Bible Complete? / Camilla Mberekpe’s Confession: Is It African Magic Or Holy Spirit In Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.