Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Is The Dirtiest/nastiest Song You Ever Heard - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Dirtiest/nastiest Song You Ever Heard (1679 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard / Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? / LATEST 9JA SONG: You Guys Have To Listen To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Dirtiest/nastiest Song You Ever Heard by fekuti: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2007
All I have to say is
Too Short
Warning: X Rated
, I\'ll give you a sample line of his

First you gotta take your tongue stick it out up and down, let it run
All around my dick and balls, let the spit drip from your jaws
Get hype wit it, it\'s your chance, squeeze my dick let it slide in your hands
Don\'t stop until you make me cum, after me give my homeboy some
Bustin\' nuts all in your face, open wide, I know you love that taste
The best head comes from real ho\'s , I get big like a Love Machine
Re: What Is The Dirtiest/nastiest Song You Ever Heard by odada(m): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2007
ooooooooh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I WANNA SEX U UP! cool
Re: What Is The Dirtiest/nastiest Song You Ever Heard by busygirl(f): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2007
it's Ying yang twins---one nasty track that has so much rubbish inside, I can't remember the title of the song
Re: What Is The Dirtiest/nastiest Song You Ever Heard by fekuti: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2007
It\'s the whisper song, hey how you doin lil momma let me whisper in your ear,
that\'s nothing compared to too short, he\'s ***
Re: What Is The Dirtiest/nastiest Song You Ever Heard by shakamc(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2007
2 live crew- hey we want sum pussy!!!
Re: What Is The Dirtiest/nastiest Song You Ever Heard by chiogo(f): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2007
sex in da kitchen , R.kelly
Re: What Is The Dirtiest/nastiest Song You Ever Heard by drrionelli(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2007
Several years ago (early-mid 90s I'd say), there was a rock group called Skrapp Mettle. Actually, it was a project that was more of a songwriting exercise, but the tunes were recorded (quite talented performers, indeed). This recording had some of the most hilariously vile lyrics I've ever heard! If you get a chance to hear this recording, be warned that you'll likely be offended, but it's not something to be taken seriously. I mean, hey, it's only rock and roll!

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Derego And Timi Were Both Students Of Uniport. Uniport Is Going P / Song Used For Carex Soap Advert / Sauce Kid Stealing His Tracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.