Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! (3270 Views)

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea / Current Situation In South Korea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by SYNGY(m): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
ojonugway:

why is nobody talking about malta? i heard its easy to become a citizen there. pls i want the legends to shed some light on it
Malta has no world recognised university but after 2 years of studying you can get the citizenship( like Czech republic )
(it takes 5 year to get it normally)
you can also Google search for the citizenship by investment for malta If that's what your looking for, it is one of the best in europe
they speak english and job opportunity is high there but
them they serious with politics for there
the island na hidden gem sha
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by justwise(m): 4:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
@SYNGY

Agency activity will not be tolerated here

1 Like

Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by ojonugway(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
justwise:
@SYNGY
thank you oga justwise

1 Like

Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by SYNGY(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
justwise:
@SYNGY
Very sorry mod it will not happen again
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by dprinz99(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Gent009:

With that amount u can consider USA. If u get the visa u will find ur way round school fees payment. And break even
USA?
I thought one has to pay tuition before visa application
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by dprinz99(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hustle up to 1.5 m,apply to Korea,study and work for one year.
You'll be amazed of how much youll make over there.
Use that money and fly to Germany.
I'm currently applying for spring semester next year at KIT.

2 Likes

Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by ojonugway(m): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
dprinz99:
Hustle up to 1.5 m,apply to Korea,study and work for one year.
You'll be amazed of how much youll make over there.
Use that money and fly to Germany.
I'm currently applying for spring semester next year at KIT.
howfar have u gone with ur preparation and how much is the tuition fee?
i heard that u wil have to understand their language be4 u can excel
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by legendary4luv(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
SYNGY:

mehn I don't know only if he is on a scholarship or something in a low tuition low cost uni/city maybe Texas area
he can still check for school fees prices in community college and institutes if he prefers US another way is undergoing vocational training in US through US visit visa or the 90% sholarship to turkey with 800k-1million as total processing budget

Can I pay part of the school fees and later pay the rest when I get there and secondly please how can I go about the government 90% scholarship? Thanks in advance
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by dprinz99(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
ojonugway:

howfar have u gone with ur preparation and how much is the tuition fee?
i heard that u wil have to understand their language be4 u can excel
That's what you heard but that's a blatant lie.
There are jobs in Korea.if you get strength,u go do am tire.mind you,the said jobs aren't professional but pays very well.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by PinkDick(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2018
cool
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by Dblock89: 7:33am On Oct 30, 2018
dprinz99:

That's what you heard but that's a blatant lie.
There are jobs in Korea.if you get strength,u go do am tire.mind you,the said jobs aren't professional but pays very well.
please brother I will like to know more about this study visa in this country and the rough estimate coupled with the jobs I can do over there to support my studies and if they lecture in English
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by Dblock89: 7:36am On Oct 30, 2018
SYNGY:

Thanks a lot for your input and I personally appreciate the information you have given and you have save lot of us, please I will like to contact you personally can I have your email address?
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by dprinz99(m): 7:51am On Oct 30, 2018
Dblock89:
please brother I will like to know more about this study visa in this country and the rough estimate coupled with the jobs I can do over there to support my studies and if they lecture in English
Application is on
1.5 is ok to see you through.
You will surely find a job as a student.
Mostly factory and logistic work.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by Jerobi101: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
@SYNGY I got admission in Istanbul aydin University and I have paid the part payment of the tuition fees,I submitted my student visa for masters in the Turkish embassy since 20th and up till now all they tell me is they have not gotten a response from the Turkish authorities,what should I do pls.
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by Dblock89: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
dprinz99:

Application is on
Thanks a lot for your time, I’m looking in that direction after my service
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by ferrariLaferrari: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
SYNGY:

bro please do you have any idea about studying medicine in Germany?? please help
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by Gent009: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
dprinz99:
USA? I thought one has to pay tuition before visa application
No sir
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by Nelson2k: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
Which school is on now bro?

dprinz99:

Application is on
Re: PLS Help...!germany Vs South Korea...get In Lets Analyse! by dprinz99(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Gent009:
No sir
Which school is that please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Live In Canada Or Finland? / London, United Kingdom / Uk Visa Application - All Documents Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.