Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend (3957 Views)

HABA? Cocacola Goes Green With Life: What Brand Strategy Is Not? / Delivery Of Goods for our trucks today. / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by hassymo5(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2010
pls N/L what brand do you advice i buy?
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by pek(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2010
haier thermacool. made for Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by hassymo5(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
Thanks man, but why thermocool
Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by martog: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
Haier THERMOCOOL is the best for Nigeria climate. Here are the advantages:
1 year warranty on d body
3 years warranty on the compressor
Service centres nationwide
Very efficient and highly economical.

visit www.htcool.com for the product and model of your choice, then call 08023621211/01-8134964 for price. They do home delivery and discount available.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Refrigerator What Brand Do You Recommend by hassymo5(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2010
martog:

Haier THERMOCOOL is the best for Nigeria climate. Here are the advantages:
1 year warranty on d body
3 years warranty on the compressor
Service centres nationwide
Very efficient and highly economical.

visit www.htcool.com for the product and model of your choice, then call 08023621211 for price. They do home delivery and discount available.

with this information i am thinking toward thermocool

(1) (Reply)

6 Banks Suspends Foreign Transactions Completely On Their Naira Mastercard / Loan To Finance your business / I Won 5.4million On 1xbet But They Mark The Ticket As Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.