Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React (2851 Views)

Cee-C Stuns As A Bride On Set, Fans React / Mercy Aigbe Stuns As Cussons Baby Judge (Photos) / Cee-C Stuns As She Steps Out For Her Media Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React by praizblog: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Beautiful ghanian actress Juliet Ibrahim looks pretty as she show off her curvy body in new adorable photo.

You like ?

News Via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-juliet-ibrahim-stuns-as-she-show-off-her-curvy-figure-fans-react/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React by praizblog: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See More sexy Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

fans reaction

1 Like

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React by chibliss212: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
seeking 4 attention FTC all d way
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React by soberdrunk(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
There is something off about this lady, she has all the features but just lacks that 'sexiness'....... angry

3 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React by sholatech(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Juliet...She knows she is Beautiful.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React by derrydinny: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
this shiet fit make fp as I dey look am so

our mods no dey see Juliet post for eye, na to push am go FP
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy
I swear I go bang this babe very soon.
My dreams and wishes always comes to pass. So as this one.
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React by WeedyGonzalez1: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cheesy cheesy
I swear I go bang this babe very soon.
My dreams and wishes always comes to pass. So as this one.
Amen.
Amen my brother you will IJN cheesy
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React by folake4u(f): 12:14am On Oct 22, 2018
TBH Juliet is beautiful but looks like a sex doll here lipsrsealed.
Re: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As She Show Off Her Curvy Figure, Fans React by Mrop(m): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

"My Brother And I Stunting" - Dbanj With Toke Makinwa / "Arab Money": Linda Ikeji's Brother, Peks Step Out Out In Dubai / Mompha Pictured With Kaduna State Governor, Are This Politicians Using Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.