Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) (56941 Views)

Blindfolded Corpse With Hands Tied Found Floating In Ilorin River / Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo / Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by FaceThem: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
The Lifeless Body of a teenage girl was found in a drain with her hands tied.

Residents of Ablekuma Manhean in the Ga West Municipality of the Greater Accra Region, Ghana, were shocked to find the body at about 6:00am on Thursday, June 23.

An Eyewitness, Hawa Usman, who spoke to Citi TV, said the hands of the deceased were tied at the time she was discovered.

Hawa said: "My child was the first person to see the body. She was waiting for a friend so they can walk to school together. But upon getting to the place, she noticed the body of the lady and came home to inform me."

The citing of the body caused a crowd to gather at the drain as locals strained to get a glimpse of the deceased.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kubilive.com/girl-found-dead-in-drain-with-her-hands-tied-in-ablekuma/amp/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by nicho450(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Things fall apart

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by VeryWickedMan: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
FaceThem:
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

Are they the perpetrators?

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin this op self

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by FaceThem: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Scamupdates:
grin this op self

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by beautyhd: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Man’s wickedness to man.

Tied so she can’t rescue herself, seeing death coming and totally unable to help herself.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Jennyjay283: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nigerians!
Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Pierocash(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ghana is taking over from....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Karlovych: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
embarassed Good lawd!! When did Afonjers relocate to Ghana?

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Today is proof that Nairaland mods really don't like Lionel Messi .

Happy Birthday GOAT .

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
The book Faceless comes to mind.

The setting is very similar.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ritual killing or organ harvesters??

Definitely one of the two but I will go for the former as Ghana is known to be a notorious hotbed for yahoo boys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by RedPill01: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wonder shall never end have finally ended, nothing shock me in this country anymore except naked wire, anyway what did I know am just a weed smoker....
May her soul rest in perfect peace

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Evil everywhere..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
God help humanity..as i was driving home from work this evening I was listening to a powerful worship songs from my radio, and I thought suddenly what if this world is free from sins ,it means they will be no murderers,terrorist, thievies,rapists,liars,deceivers, hatred,sexual immorality, unfaithfulness, pretenders, wicked and evil people on earth, which means everything will be alright for everyone because love will reign on earth and poverty will be abolished ..they will be no need for security agencies. because every one will love each other. but the most terrible set of people are murderers, how do one feel after killing another human being..I don't get it..such a person is directly possessed by fierce chief of demons Satan himself..look out how this precious life was cut short .. but since humans are very stubborn, God has prepared such a peaceful place for his holy children in heaven

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Chia wickedness everywhere undecided
Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Minjim: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
Do you live in Ghana ?
Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
sad in Abuja,a supposed Pastor cut a girl like goat and in Ghana,they tied one like Ram and dumped her lifeless body in a drainage sad..

Girl,big madam,Auntie,be security conscious biko
Life nor get duplicate
And those of u that want to use iPhone by FORCE when ur parents are using Tecno,dnt go KILL urself on top of that biko

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
End time things

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
FaceThem:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kubilive.com/girl-found-dead-in-drain-with-her-hands-tied-in-ablekuma/amp/
Ghana and Nigeria always competing both in crime and the good. The exchanges between the country are getting fierce each passing day
Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Mindlog: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Sad.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by gambia(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Crazy world indeed.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by umpire1st(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Humans are something else

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by LINSAR: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Flat headed people have infiltrated Ghana?

We all know how easy it is to migrate and display their versatility and multi-talent when it comes to crime.

Mpkurummiri miscreants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Pagrammer: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Killing fowl sef dey emanate pity from me soul. Na Im somebody go geh mind kee a whole human being. Satan sef dey envy human wickedness undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Are they the perpetrators?

They are the ones aiding and abetting the perpetrators!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by Candidlady: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
angry

We all know the gender responsible for this lipsrsealed

So pissed Ihad to comment twice

rip lady

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by SmartGeneral: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
shocked
I'm back.
Longest time Nairalanders shocked grin
Re: Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) by jehoha696(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Am forced to ask diz questn,abeg ,watin dey happen,re u an agent of bad news,u no dey eva report any news of good tidings nor tender pic of good report,all ur news naw death,trebble things, graphic pic of gruesome murder.... Baba easy abeg,life no balance no mean say make u dey hunt for bad news,or shey dem use am swear dash u?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

34-Year-Old Man Beaten To Death In Imo; Accused Of Sleeping With Kinsman’s Wife / Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action / Man Almost Lynched To Death For Stealing Petrol In Edo [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.