Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? (2446 Views)

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by cutey01(f): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2007
Hi everybody. I need suggestions urgently on what business I can do with 10,000 USD, something profitable in naija. Thanks.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by egoldman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2007
If you would not be in need of the money for at the least the next six months ,i would suggest that you invest it in oceanic IPOs ,it would pay u much better .
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by cashflowpc(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2007
As Egoldman has said, Buy shares, it pays a lot
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by KayB: 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2007
u will need to clarify if u are looking at short or long term investment and whether u are available or just an investor who wants d profit at a go or an on going thing.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by cutey01(f): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2007
egoldman:

If you would not be in need of the money for at the least the next six months ,i would suggest that you invest it in oceanic IPOs ,it would pay u much better .

Sounds like a good idea. . . I need you to shed more light on your suggestion,please.

KayB:

u will need to clarify if u are looking at short or long term investment and whether u are available or just an investor who wants d profit at a go or an on going thing.

I don't mind making profit at a go,if that's possible. However,what I really want is more like a continuous thing,I want a business that will stand the test of time and yes,i'm going to be available.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by egoldman(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2007
if you would not need that money for at the least one year i would suggest that u buy bluechip stocks with it and u will make some kill in about 1 year ,also you can buy some cheap land at some unattractive locations in the outskirts of lagos ,there are good chances that the prices would go up considering the pace with whihc lagos is still developing ,i cant prove this ,but i have been told there are such lands you might get at the rate of between 250,000 and 450,000 naira , remember what i said ,its on the outskirts of lagos where its not yet attractive for now , hence the low rate .
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by gmcln(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2007
Egoldman

I well said. God is making babies. but no more land
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by egoldman(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2007
what do u mean ?
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by CBANJ(m): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2007
I could be wrong, but I think gmcln means because new land cannot be created, land that is unattractive today may one day become attractive, therefore always a good idea to buy one that is cheap today due to its "unattractiveness".
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by gmcln(m): 4:15am On Apr 10, 2007
Guy's
What i should have said was, God is making more babies but is not making any more land.
Law of supply and demand.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? by ajayi1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 10, 2007
LOL, You got it right

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Pay Pal Account In Nigeria / How To Trade Forex Successfully Without Loss / Looking For Yogurt And Ice Cream Supplier In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.