Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? (838 Views)

What's The Solution For This? (photos) / If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. / Marriage: Specs Or Peace Of Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by hanked: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Contemplating on joining the league,I have a close friend that had been having issues with the wife for a while before now, the wife disregards almost every one including some of her people, disrespects the husband, cares less on what happens to the husband, what she wants is for the guy to provides any how he want to do it. This has been on till the guy got to his feet again, but within those period of the wifes rudeness to him, he got a woman that comforts and consoles him, the lady in question happens to take in for the guy, the wife somehow finds out, ever since that time her behaviours changes for good , I now need to know can this be solution to his peace of mind?
Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by dingbang(m): 5:56am On Oct 22, 2018
You can see that its working, the new lady should move in with him
Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by chiommy123(f): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2018
peace of mind? he's got a bigger problem for himself. the wife may accept her now how about the kids and when they grow up

1 Like

Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by hanked: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2018
dingbang:

she can't move in with him cos she's presently in the guys guest house.
Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by hanked: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2018
chiommy123:
peace of mind? he's got a bigger problem for himself. the wife may accept her now how about the kids and when they grow up

He loves his kids so will always take care of them, I don't believe that the children will hate her unless they are not adequately taken care of
Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by meobizy(f): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2018
The solution for peace of mind was to not get married in the first place.
For those already in the marriage quandary I suggest they take up exercise and meditation. Those things are very good at calming one’s mind and reducing blood pressure.
Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by otipoju(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2018
meobizy:
For those already in the marriage quandary I suggest they take up exercise and meditation. Those things are very good at calming one’s mind and reducing blood pressure.

If you now add irrational and troublesome inlaws to the mix...Only God can help someone
Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by Chubhie: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2018
Life is simple. Keep it moving that way. It's interesting to see how he manages his complications.
Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by Chubhie: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2018
meobizy:
You can't go wrong once those two becomes part of you.
Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2018
dingbang:

I agree with you absolutely. Men are polygamous in nature. That is why you will see a lion in a pack mating - not just with one lioness but with all the lionesses. What about cockerels? Hawks? Even Elephants.

I do not blame all these over-pampered women who think the world revolves around only them. It is all these Oyinbo people & their useless laws that have rendered our societies so dysfunctional.

Knowing the black people for who they are, they always want to copy everything they see the whites doing by emulating them - even if it is LGBT & bestiality.

In the days of our ancestors, when a man marries 4 wives, all of them would naturally do everything to comport themselves because they know that any mistake - they would be thrown out to the gutter from whence they came with the other wives taking her place.

Check out the marital lives of the Hausa or the Fulani people, they rarely have issues because all the wives know their places. Have you ever heard of Atiku wives breaking bottles on their heads? Or the wives of the Emir of Kano (Sanusi Lamido)?

Personally, I cannot kneel to propose to any woman - it is an abomination in Ijebu. grin

Pre-wedding photo-shoots are not for me. What is the essence of these unnecessary showoffs? In Ijebu, we hit the nail straight on the head - no need for preamble & rigmarole. grin

As a woman, you enter into my house and start preaching gender equality by asking me to go to the kitchen & help you wash the dirty plates & cooking pots - my friend, the taxify wey go return you back to your father's house, na wheel-barrow e go carry come. grin

You enter my house and start putting unnecessary pressure on me because of bills, you will just wake up the following morning to see 2 pregnant Olosho from Ocean Blues or Pekas that will replace you. grin

Conclusively, if you want to be pampered & behave like the uncircumcised Amerikan spoilt & rotten brats who pee on their husband's head whenever they're angry, it is very simple - relocate to Amerika & marry a white wussy! grin

In Ijebu, we have an adage. Igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, lati okeere la ti n dodge ee.

To prevent a tall tree from poking ones eyes, you have to dodge it from afar. grin

Now, you're in a relationship with a lady and she starts telling you subtly that her mentors & role models are Chimamanda Adichie, Toke Makinwa & Linda Ikeji - and your brain does not tell you that you want to be unfortunate & misfortunate in your life? O fe se oriibu? grin

Call me misogynist or a narcissist all you want - na you sabi! grin

3 Likes

Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by LadySarah: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2018
His problems just barely began.

The other lady got pregnant for him knowing he is married?She should have come to the house nw...
You see how stupid women bring insults to the womenfolk.
When the man and his first wife settles,it is the side chicks child that will suffer it,then they will start telling the child how their stepmum denied them their inheritance but won't tell they went to farm on another woman's farmland.

So how is he sure the second one isn't after his small change too.
Re: Can This Be The Solution For His Peace Of Mind? by dingbang(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
Zoharariel:

I agree with you absolutely. Men are polygamous in nature. That is why you will see a lion in a pack mating - not just with one lioness but with all the lionesses. What about cockerels? Hawks? Even Elephants.

I do not blame all these over-pampered women who think the world revolves around only them. It is all these Oyinbo people & their useless laws that have rendered our societies so dysfunctional.

Knowing the black people for who they are, they always want to copy everything they see the whites doing by emulating them - even if it is LGBT & bestiality.

In the days of our ancestors, when a man marries 4 wives, all of them would naturally do everything to comport themselves because they know that any mistake - they would be thrown out to the gutter from whence they came with the other wives taking her place.

Check out the marital lives of the Hausa or the Fulani people, they rarely have issues because all the wives know their places. Have you ever heard of Atiku wives breaking bottles on their heads? Or the wives of the Emir of Kano (Sanusi Lamido)?

Personally, I cannot kneel to propose to any woman - it is an abomination in Ijebu. grin

Pre-wedding photo-shoots are not for me. What is the essence of these unnecessary showoffs? In Ijebu, we hit the nail straight on the head - no need for preamble & rigmarole. grin

As a woman, you enter into my house and start preaching gender equality by asking me to go to the kitchen & help you wash the dirty plates & cooking pots - my friend, the taxify wey go return you back to your father's house, na wheel-barrow e go carry come. grin

You enter my house and start putting unnecessary pressure on me because of bills, you will just wake up the following morning to see 2 pregnant Olosho from Ocean Blues or Pekas that will replace you. grin

Conclusively, if you want to be pampered & behave like the uncircumcised Amerikan spoilt & rotten brats who pee on their husband's head whenever they're angry, it is very simple - relocate to Amerika & marry a white wussy! grin

In Ijebu, we have an adage. Igi gogoro ma gun mi loju, lati okeere la ti n dodge ee.

To prevent a tall tree from poking ones eyes, you have to dodge it from afar. grin

Now, you're in a relationship with a lady and she starts telling you subtly that her mentors & role models are Chimamanda Adichie, Toke Makinwa & Linda Ikeji - and your brain does not tell you that you want to be unfortunate & misfortunate in your life? O fe se oriibu? grin

Call me misogynist or a narcissist all you want - na you sabi! grin
gbam!!! Make a woman know her place and she will comport herself

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can A Single Lady Officially Change Her Name In Nigeria? / How To Resolve Debt Issue / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.