Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife (58047 Views)

Alaafin Adeyemi And His New Wife, Chioma (Photo) / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor Wuraola Wins Humanitarian Award At The UN (Photos) / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by dabrin: 10:57am On Oct 22, 2018
THE Ooni of lfe, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi has taken a new wife, a renowned Evangelist in Ondo state, Naomi Oluwaseyi. Olori Naomi, aged 25 who hails from Ondo city, in Ondo state was wedded to the Oba on Thursday in ljapo area in Akure, the state capital.

His ex-queen, Zaynab forgives him and congratulates him and his new queen, Naomi. She said

News via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/ooni-ifes-ex-queen-zaynab-forgives-congratulates-new-queen

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by dabrin: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2018

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by kuximex: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Where is the news sef

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by majamajic(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2018
she is still using HH ??

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Groovenaija360(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Medicine after death

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by ictjobber: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Abeg.... She for dump am na... Mk I hear word jare.

See my signature for the shock of your life
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Ayoswit(f): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
This king self and yellow sisi. Anyway, it's good to let go sometimes in life.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by TeeSeven(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yeah, way to go!
Life's too short to harbour any excess baggage of unforgiveness and malice.
Just move on with your life lady...

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin Some women sef. After you don useless yourself all around and aborted your womb join, you will now expect your man to treat you like a queen. Who does that? grin grin grin grin
Social media has given ladies nowadays wrong impression about themselves. They live loose lives like dog and expect one innocent man somewhere to bear all the pains of their dirty past and worship them like a goddess. Some women will even expect you help them lick their dirty assesss after shitting because they feel they are women and women should be treated like a queen. SPIT!
If you want your future husband to respect you. You too gat to respect yourself now.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Who wants her opinion?

11 Likes

Did you know no mortal man can ever have sex with this woman again?

Any boytoy wey enter there go wake up for the enchanted evil forest in Afonja spirit world to be lost for all eternity in his new immorality.

26 Likes 1 Share

majamajic:
she is still using HH ??

I wonder...

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Sholaco: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Okay,king don hear u

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by enemyofprogress: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
What did he did to her that made her to forgaved him? I'm sure he didn't did anything to her.

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by acesoul(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
-
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by AngelicBeing: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
majamajic:
she is still using HH ??
Lol, can she remarry again with all the things she ate and drank in the Onis palace shocked

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
She for no forgive...

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by chinavs9ja(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Attention seeker....

I am a web designer check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by ujampie: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kkkkkk

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by joeyswift(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
I only know one queen,that is the queen of my heart

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by agulion: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
is OK, marriage should not be a do or die affair, if it does not work let the parties go their separate ways

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by ItuExchange(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Can people really care less?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Kwamecron(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by moscobabs(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
J
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by bknight: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
I don’t understand, what exactly is she forgiving him for?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Her life is now so empty...no body want to dig a hole full of jazz and come an die

20 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by QuickStandard: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin

enemyofprogress:
What did he did to her that made her to forgaved him? I'm sure he didn't did anything to her.

Don't let GrammarNazi or what's his username again, see this o.

This your grammar!! Hmmmm I reserve my comment

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by oshe111(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Ooni Of Ife’s Ex-Wife Zaynab, Forgives Him, Congratulates Him & His New Wife by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
There is something about this guy and his love for bleached skin tones.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China People And Culture In Anambra / Yoruba Names/Oriki For God / Oba Of Benin's 5th Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.