Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,055 members, 7,856,201 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Before You Get Your First Job – Things I Wish I Knew! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Before You Get Your First Job – Things I Wish I Knew! (217 Views)

What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? / My First Job Experience After School As A Lady. / At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Get Your First Job – Things I Wish I Knew! by Theladysroom: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2018
So, you want to land your dream job or build your dream startup. How ready are you? Considering that most of what you are taught in school are probably redundant anyway.Seven years, five months and six days. That’s how long it took me after school to get my first proper job in the corporate world.
Here are a few things I wish I knew all those years ago

Dreams don’t die!

I know what it means to be young and full of passion. You probably have a dream job or a dream business burning under your skin. You want to leave school and get into the centre of things (I hope). And you can’t wait for the endless opportunities to change the world. So, first things first, that dream is valid. Hold on to it. Write it down. Don’t lose sight of the things you want to achieve. Now that we have that out of the way, and now that we know your possibilities are endless, let us get to the practicality of things.
Read full article <<<https://theladysroom.ng/before-you-get-your-first-job/

(1) (Reply)

Attend Free Training On Solar Inverter & Car Tracking Installation / Marketers Wanted For Immediate Employment / 2018 Nnpc/shell/total/agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV Regional Livewire Nigeria Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.