Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? (12240 Views)

What Important Lesson Did Your First Job Teach You? / My First Job Experience After School As A Lady. / At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by NlandMumuTooMuc: 9:52am On May 12, 2022
For me, I was a factory worker before, but now am a Blogger.

Oya let me hear from you!
What was your first job and what do you do currently?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by VoltageDivida(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2022
OP make the thread interesting, share yours first before expecting others to share.

Mine is coming after I see yours.

Modifications
After secondary school, I learnt computer maintenance. Worked in a couple of places as a computer technician. Then I got admission to study electrical and electronics engineering.
Getting a job after graduation hasn't been easy sha. Presently doing internship in a telecom power company.

Looking for better opportunities especially in the telecommunication and renewable energy sectors.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by NlandMumuTooMuc: 10:01am On May 12, 2022
VoltageDivida:
OP make the thread interesting, share yours first before expecting others to share.

Mine is coming after I see yours
check have modified it grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Boogyman557: 10:01am On May 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool Very interesting TOPIC..

Na WEED I bin de sell for STREET but now I don get my own WEED BUNK, SO I no de sell for STREET again..

i de order my WEED now.. Na MAMA CHINELO de supply for me, her WEED make SENTENCES well well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Jubal01: 10:05am On May 12, 2022
I was a teacher before. I dey find job now.

28 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by NlandMumuTooMuc: 10:20am On May 12, 2022
Boogyman557:

Na WEED I bin de sell for STREET but now I don get my own WEED BUNK, SO I no de sell for STREET again..

i de order my WEED now.. Na MAMA CHINELO de supply for me, her WEED make SENTENCES well well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
this man grin grin grin you Dey always funny me with this ya weed talk grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by NlandMumuTooMuc: 10:20am On May 12, 2022
Jubal01:
I was a teacher before. I dey find job now.
where u Dey find go undecided

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by NlandMumuTooMuc: 10:23am On May 12, 2022
Boogyman557:

i de order my WEED now.. Na MAMA CHINELO de supply for me, her WEED make SENTENCES
well well..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
her weed make SENTENCES undecided I see why weed Dey burst ya ego grin

31 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by GboyegaD(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
My first real job beside SIWES was banking and now I'm into Data Science.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by layycon: 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
Started as a bricklayer.

Now, I have added like 4 other professions.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by geedot: 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
First job was fixing of car ports across universities in Nigeria back in 2012 with one wicked relative like that. After touring 5states in southwest seated at the back of pickup loaded with galvanized irons throughout the journey. The man paid me just 15k after two months I requested for my salary.

But now? No job, but richer than that wicked uncle I mentioned above. Some people wicked o. Chai.

16 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Olam09(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
NlandMumuTooMuc:
For me, I was a factory worker before, but now am a Blogger.

Oya let me hear from you!
What was your first job and what do you do currently?

Gas sales boy, now I'm gonna be owning my own in the coming month.. Hard work and consistency pays apart from that i dey use art and sign dey chop steadily too, i can afford almost anything thanks to my lion spirit.

25 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by qekng40(f): 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
First job : Secretary and typist( the old typewriter o)
Current job : A gospel singer/celebration crooner

Make una try support my career oh cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by iCauseTrouble: 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
sad
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by hurryup123(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
I once did conductor before.
But now I've gotten my own Bus/maruwa.
But e remain engine for the maruwa.
Engine too cost abeg 270k for maruwa engine.
Money no dey

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by helinues: 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
grin

A writer for Pool betting company.. Was in Jss2 then.. Just on Saturday
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Neduzze5(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2022
First job was writing from home.

Made between 50k and 150k monthly.

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by atobs4real(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2022
Christ embassy church
Dangote cement
Insurance coy now

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Zealoy(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2022
I was a sales boy before, but now i own my own business and i now have a sales boys working for me

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by McOluOmo: 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Mortuary attendant for 7years in Togo

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Realist12: 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
First jobs was with Unicef and W.H.O was in secondary school then , first real job was working at the Nigerian port authority. Now my job is a millionaire.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by quisera(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Started as a teacher, I run my own laundry company now grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Started as a Factory worker and was earning N8k per month.
Now am currently a MAN and I earn above average.

9 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Chuukwudi(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Ok
Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
I've been a prophet of the most high God, and I intend to remain like that till God calls me home.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Cajal(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Yam seller @ Bodija market
I remove prostate and others now

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Omotosho1090905(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2022
My first job was a Nokia salesperson, thank God I'm self employed business man now

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by Boyooosa(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2022
Accounts officer
Corporate Branding

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by MadelnNigeria: 1:00pm On May 12, 2022
I use to be an Ashawo

Now I own a brothel smiley

Can you feel the career progression

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by optimistD(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2022
Logistics support and still doing that as an independent man.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now? by HantaVirus(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2022
My first job in life was as a receptionist at a hotel on the island in 2002.

Now I'm an entrepreneur.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Recruitment / INSOURCING RECRUITING (APPLICATION SUBMISSION IS ON GOING) / Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.