Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (40336 Views)

Nina Onyenobi Undergoes Plastic Surgery (Video) / Nina Onyenobi Buys Her Mother A Car On Her 60th Birthday / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Dollabiz: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Neoteny(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
They all look daft.
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by highchief1: 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mrcomedimatic:
Former BBNaija Housemate, Nina Chinonso Onyenobi popularly known as Nina Ivy took to her Instagram page to share some photos of herself with her mother and sisters as she celebrates her mother's birthday.

See photos below with caption saying...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nina-shows-off-her-sisters-as-she-celebrates-her-mothers-birthday/
mother and daughters ashawo
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by princdebola201(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Igbos and light skin...... We are the oyinbos of NIGERIA...
you mean gang of bleachers

1 Like

Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
So no Opara in d house
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by princdebola201(m): 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Now I understand her light skin is genetic
where is the genetic here.
two colour gang.
fanta face and coke body.
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Mistadora01(m): 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Awwwn. She's catholic like me bt I get sense pass am
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Johnwis(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Simbaz:
See her and her bleaching sisters, grin upcoming oloshos with zero brains

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense

Shey the mother dey bleach too?
mind your business FU

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Igbos and light skin...... We are the oyinbos of NIGERIA...
Edo nko. Fulanis nko
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by dbynonetwork: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
vickydevoka:

Edo nko. Fulanis nko

Bros I dunno about EDO people..... That of the FULANI can be traced to inter racial marriage to the Arabs... But the Igbos light skin complexion, you just can't trace the origin...
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Simbaz:

Show us just one pic of any of your sisters.

Ugly pikin.
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by bass7: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Simbaz post=72313564]See her and her bleaching sisters, grin upcoming oloshos with zero brains

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense[/quote

You know see say her mama na yellow pawpaw. ?

PEACE
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by guyla: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
AtikuDeman:

Where is the beauty? You call all this over ripe paw paw beautiful, even that one with long mouth? Let fairness, digital camera, and cream not deceive you

Calm down Zuty it's obvious you are hating, her fair skin is genetic
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by 1stola: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Earthbound:

I hope nobody sells to you
lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Modarun(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Simbaz:

We can understand why most of you think its not possible to find people who are naturally light skinned without bleaching with the level most Yoruba actresses are bleached with dark coloured knuckes who wouldnt think so?
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Simbaz:

Their mother also bleached abi... with the product you supplied them... so many bitter people with cheap data

1 Like

Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Issaboss(m): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
princdebola201:
where is the genetic here.
two colour gang.
fanta face and coke body.
Omo Yoruba am not suprised, you think Igbos are like most Yoruba gals that bleach for a living
Re: Meet Nina Onyenobi's Mother & Sisters, As She Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Prayer Mother!

Nothing sweeter than if mama prayer finally falls on you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says / Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.