Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Celebrity Would You Be? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Celebrity Would You Be? (5039 Views)

See This Famous Celebrity Who Is Now A Shoe Maker (see Photo) / Describe Ya Gurl In 1 W0rd...using A Celebrity Name / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2010
[center][size=14pt]If you had to wake up tomorrow and look identical to any celebrity to your desire. . . . . . . as their looks would be all you inherit- not their fame and $$$$. . . . . . . who would it be?[/size][/center]

Post with picture, a link to their picture, or lastly their names.  And please, only one choice- we aren't morphing people here.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
I'd be Esther

Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by TeeJay6(m): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^isnt she a purnstar?
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2010
She's not. But even if she was, I said you would only inherit their looks, not their career or their money.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by TeeJay6(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
oh ok,
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
Johnny Depp cool
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by TeeJay6(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2010
Brad Pitt minus his bia bia
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
Oh, Johnny Depp is my favorite
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by goodass(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
whitesturd idowuogbo
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2010
I don't want to look like any of them, but if I had to, then no doubt I would choose Aishwarya rai bachchan.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Amigoz(f): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2010
Amigozzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin

Pix still loading. . . . . . . . . . wink
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2010
Why is it that I am the only one to choose to look like a dark person (Black person) before you guys and you guys are Nigerian, or all black?
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2010
^what's with your obsession with skin colour/race? lol
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
I don't think it's me here with the obsession. undecided
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2010
I talk not solely based on this thread alone, but if you say so smiley
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2010
Not sure what you're referring to, but fair enough.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2010
If you guys are referring to me in any way, then let me make this very clear to you guys,
Me choosing to look like Aishwarya rai bachchan doesn't mean I hate my skin colour, or am
obsessed with light skin. There are lots of pretty black celebrities, but I choose Aish for a reason.
There's a lot to a person's appearance than just skin colour. There's nothing wrong with white skin,
neither dark skin (God created all of us) so why is the commotion about? undecided beside this is just a game
so chill people.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2010
Well since no one is referring to you, I won't take this personal. But let me break one thing down. People always generalize skin color and say skin color is just a tone, but there's a difference from just skin complexion and being a totally different race.

Skin complexion is related to the colors within your own race. Being other races comes with more than just skin tone. It comes with different features, hair texture, bone structure, the whole nine.

But you good, it ain't nothing. That is what this thread is about. Just after looking through all of them, it just dawned on me that I was the only one to pick a black person, I just thought it was kind of odd.

I come with peace. grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Tashaluv(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
Jessica Alba
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2010
DezVienna:

Well since no one is referring to you, I won't take this personal.  But let me break one thing down.  People always generalize skin color and say skin color is just a tone, but there's a difference from just skin complexion and being a totally different race.

Skin complexion is related to the colors within your own race.  Being other races comes with more than just skin tone.  It comes with different features, hair texture, bone structure, the whole nine.

But you good, it ain't nothing.  That is what this thread is about.  Just after looking through all of them, it just dawned on me that I was the only one to pick a black person, I just thought it was kind of odd.

I come with peace.  grin

It's not odd.  But people expect to pick a black person because they themselves are black.  If you pick a white person, it's self-hatred. . .and then you'd have to pick a black person just because you are black.

Mine is not even only white but a whole different gender cheesy.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2010
See Iice,

It's sad because you don't even see the science behind it. The science is that more black people would rather be another race than other races would rather be black over their own race.

Black people are the least desired race because of their historic burden of depreciation as a racial group. So much, they can't even stand being themselves half the time.

I'm not saying you have to be black because that's what I expect you to chose, but look at it. . . not even ten people thoroughly answered this question, and already more people selected to be white or another race over their own race.

Had this been a Hispanic or white forum, you wouldnt' see them select a black person for about 20 people, and the 20th person that would have selected a black person would have selected a mix breed black.

(Shaking my head). Hey. . . do you, I'm just saying. Swallow it.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2010
And to comment on your first comment. . . Yes, it's very odd.

But more than it's odd it's pretty damn sad. You guys are so accepting of accepting other races but others race don't exactly accept you. At least, not fully. . . just the parts they like.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
DezVienna:

Black people are the least desired race because of their historic burden of depreciation as a racial group.  So much, they can't even stand being themselves half the time.

You said it. . .historic burden of depreciation.  I don't see people clamoring to be jews or nazi.  But then we get looped all together because we all share a similar history. 

DezVienna:

I'm not saying you have to be black because that's what I expect you to chose, but look at it. . .  not even ten people thoroughly answered this question, and already more people selected to be white or another race over their own race.

Some people cannot see beyond race and color.  It's not enough that one may like someone for the aura they possess or the shape of a face or the the character of a person.  But hey. . .since it's black and white, all that is irrelevant. . .it's automatic that one disregard other attributes because the shade is what's the most obvious.

DezVienna:

And to comment on your first comment. . .  Yes, it's very odd.

But more than it's odd it's pretty damn sad.  You guys are so accepting of accepting other races but others race don't exactly accept you.  At least, not fully. . . just the parts they like.

Oh we should have our hackles raised and boulders on our shoulders because other races are not accepting of our races.  I hope you're not one of those hypocritical christians.  What's that saying again? An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. 

DezVienna:

Had this been a Hispanic or white forum, you wouldnt' see them select a black person for about 20 people, and the 20th person that would have selected a black person would have selected a mix breed black. 

Bad odds but doesn't necessarily cover the whole percentage of population.  I sure do know whites who want to be Reggie Bush or Michael Jordan or Janet Jackson.  Like good and evil. . .dominating evil but still some good around. 
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2010
Iice, I am not trying to put down your race in anyway, but you have to accept the truth. Most people aren't picking these people because of their aura. I said in the title the only thing you would inherit from them are their looks- nothing else. So that shows you they would be more comfortable with thin features, stringy hair, and whiter skin.

Fair enough, I'm just speaking in literal terms of the truth. You're not all bundled into the same group as far as Nazi's and Jews go. I'm Hispanic, sweetie, I hear what they say. I'm letting you know, that's all.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 3:55am On Jul 23, 2010
I don't have to be bitter or reciprocate racism for me to 'accept' the truth. Seems like that's the only way people recognize accepting 'a truth'.

Like i said. . .people cannot separate skin color from a look. What if the person was put together as one admired but in a darker skin people wont talk regardless of the slant of eyes or the hook of a nose. Same thing with hair. . .some people prefer straight not because it has to do with being white but then again the 'truth' is the word of those who cannot separate one from the other. . .the whole package or nothing. BTW not all blacks have thick features.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by anitabest(f): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2010
beyonce.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2010
iice:

I don't have to be bitter or reciprocate racism for me to 'accept' the truth. Seems like that's the only way people recognize accepting 'a truth'.

Like i said. . .people cannot separate skin color from a look. What if the person was put together as one admired but in a darker skin people wont talk regardless of the slant of eyes or the hook of a nose. Same thing with hair. . .some people prefer straight not because it has to do with being white but then again the 'truth' is the word of those who cannot separate one from the other. . .the whole package or nothing. BTW not all blacks have thick features.

Child please, most of them do. Why? is it insulting to subject all blacks to thick features? Looka t you? No matter how and what you explain, you're a victim to self-hatred only in denial. It shows through how much you're trying to explain yourself.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2010
George Lamb
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2010
Leonardo Dicaprio
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2010
DezVienna:

Child please, most of them do.  Why?  is it insulting to subject all blacks to thick features?  Looka t you?  No matter how and what you explain, you're a victim to self-hatred only in denial.  It shows through how much you're trying to explain yourself.

Bwahahahaha another one of those.  Nothing do you jare grin grin I did say they'd come around spouting self-hatred ish grin grin No wonder more and more are falling over to the white side.  Can't blame them. Would run away myself with all the picking of certain words and interpretation to suit their zesty quest of self-hatred.  Whatever rocks your boat.

I expect some tripe about me somewhere about self-hatred grin grin I love this life even if people are predictable. . .might postpone my trip to Pandora cheesy
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2010
I don't understand, what's so terribly wrong with taking a liking to someone not your own race?
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2010
Ibkaye. . .it's self-hatred! angry grin grin You have to only like your race ooo. Berra start picking one tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Animals Did You See / ╚►kiss! Mess! Hug! Or Pass!◄╝ 2 / Thank You Jesus For:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.