Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Celebrity Would You Be? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Celebrity Would You Be? (5036 Views)

See This Famous Celebrity Who Is Now A Shoe Maker (see Photo) / Describe Ya Gurl In 1 W0rd...using A Celebrity Name / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

This Mukina evil small sha.
grin grin

I am a good citizen of nairaland and very innocent grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2010
Vedren:

Yes it is, but I have been apart of forums where we eliminated trouble by ignoring rude comments or complaining about the people who like terrorize people. Sometimes people just get on these things to start trouble, you can always smell those people a mile away.
Forums like? grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Vedren(f): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2010
A hand full, I won't name them. If you'de just generally like the names of other forums, I can give them to you.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2010
i wonder who wants to be Marilyn mansoon grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Pamperme: 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2010
Pamperme grin grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
mukina2:

i wonder who wants to be Marilyn mansoon grin

Is that for me? grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
angry

choose whoopi goldberg . be a black woman grin

is whoopi black enuff? grin cheesy
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2010
Lai lai. . .i wan be white woman naw. You know i keep it 'real' rofl grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
you have to be real, learn how to be black cheesy

why you wanna be white by fox sef? angry angry

be proud of your white erm black erm coloured grin grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
If being real black means being someone else. . .i'd rather be orange tongue

I'm proud of my whiteness jare. grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
grin grin grin

but erm i posted lady gaga's pic and we look alike, so its still me you see sad grin

you are not white, stop living in denial, atleast you can post a pic of whiteness to calm yourself small grin grin grin

you are one mean white woman grin

my belle o grin grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
We are white gagalicious. . . grin grin

Are you denying our whiteness? angry grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2010
i was only trying to be 'real' na grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
You are loff kiss kiss

But don't come back undercover ooo though you can still be 'real' that way grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
three both of them all na one grin grin

we gast retire now . .we have survived 5 abi na 4 of banana island grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by ravenzord(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
Carlos Slim Helu. . .cos he's frigging rich.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by iice(f): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
mukina2:

three both of them all na one grin grin

we gast retire now . .we have survived 5 abi na 4 of banana island grin grin

grin grin

If only loff. . .but the milk brings all the tomatoes to the yard grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
mean white woman. grin grin grin

you mean all the rotten and burst tomatoes too? grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by DezVienna(f): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
Vedren:

Is this forum just for Africans? I'm not African. People impersonate themselves when they're sad about who they really are. Sad!

Anyway, I would probably be Sanaa Lathan or LL Cool J

It should be.
weblessyou:

(LOL)
thks mukina2 for the info.

It's good and pays to be ourselves, to be friendly and kind and people will celebrate us too by doing that. Not just admiring someon or wants to be someone else.
We should do things to be celebrated too not copying other.

. . .love you big time

@topic
Try to be yourself

First of all, I don't want to be anyone else. I love being myself, it just doesn't matter if you people know what I look like or not. I don't have to prove myself to Elephants. Ya'll are in a different world from mine. Ya'll are degraded over here. People shoot insults by calling people Africans over here. I don't give a damn what ya'll think of me.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by ravenzord(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Dez: U really shouldn't take everything U see on this site personal y'know, most things are said in jest.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Vedren(f): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2010
More importantly, I don't think anyone should be insulting anyone's roots. It's such ashame to throw everyone is the same category.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2010
DezVienna:

It should be.
First of all, I don't want to be anyone else.  I love being myself, it just doesn't matter if you people know what I look like or not.  I don't have to prove myself to Elephants.  Ya'll are in a different world from mine.  Ya'll are degraded over here.  People shoot insults by calling people Africans over here.  I don't give a damn what ya'll think of me.
sharrap  dia cheesy
1, If you say we are degraded what are you doing on an African forum? you missed your way or what?

2, Do you think we are  silly? you posted a pic of a popular Brazilian actress as yourself, when you got caught you  ran away for a while, why do  you Caribbeans/black Americans think they are better than us? is it the weed/incest/drugs/no respect/baby mama/papa drama or the jail honours thats making you feel you are better than us?

3,Oh you give a damn, if you didnt you wont runaway, and come back later to yarn trash

oh well what can i say? for someone who thinks being real is being someone else i have nothing more to say, just enjoy the pic below, maybe it can help you find your 'real' self   cheesy cheesy
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Vedren(f): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
I am a black American, and I do not think I am better. Please don't categorize all of us as the same people.

@Dez, that was just rude, and a lie. I am not calling you an intentioanl liar, but people do not insult people over here by callling them Africans. Yes, if one is awfully dark skinned, they maybe picked on, but that doesn't necessarily mean their insulted due to the reflection of their roots. And if they are, they're the dumb ones.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2010
mukina2:

sharrap dia cheesy
1, If you say we are degraded what are you doing on an African forum? you missed your way or what?

2, Do you think we are silly? you posted a pic of a popular Brazilian actress as yourself, when you got caught you ran away for a while, why do you Caribbeans/black Americans think they are better than us? is it the weed/incest/drugs/no respect/baby mama/papa drama or the jail honours thats making you feel you are better than us?

3,Oh you give a damn, if you didnt you wont runaway, and come back later to yarn trash

oh well what can i say? for someone who thinks being real is being someone else i have nothing more to say, just enjoy the pic below, maybe it can help you find your 'real' self cheesy cheesy

Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Vedren(f): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
mukina2:

sharrap dia cheesy

why do you Caribbeans/black Americans think they are better than us? is it the weed/incest/drugs/no respect/baby mama/papa drama or the jail honours thats making you feel you are better than us?

Mukina, you should apologize to me. I feel offended by your comment generalizing all black Americans. And that is no way to make me feel welcomed on this site and an African American.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2010
awwww sawry Vedren and please feel welcomed cheesy
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Vedren(f): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
wink
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
density is bad  . .very very bad.  sad sad

Rokiatu you don mara grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/297900_audience_gif5b1d46533faa1729444ab206aeb4e189
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Vedren(f): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by mukina2: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by minute(f): 1:01am On Jul 29, 2010
I'm thinking Kelly Ripa. I like her hubby.
Re: What Celebrity Would You Be? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 29, 2010
Mukinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Enough, woman!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Animals Did You See / ╚►kiss! Mess! Hug! Or Pass!◄╝ 2 / Thank You Jesus For:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.