Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Modenine To Perform In London - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine To Perform In London (2159 Views)

Jay-Z To Perform In Lagos On October 9th ( false: 2006 tour dates) / Chris Brown To Perform In Lagos On December 22!! / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modenine To Perform In London by dejiariyo1: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
Modenine will be performing in London for the very first time,so if you around London come down and lets tear it down, its will be hosted by Liz yemoja and wepluggoodmusic.so get Ur tickets now

For more information:
http://ikukulive.com

http://www.cargo-london.com/event/ikuku-live-presentsbang-the-hiphop-takeover

http://www.qype.co.uk/events/486845-Ikuku-Live-Presents-BANG-The-HipHop-Takeover-Cargo-Shoreditch-London

its also made the popular London evening standard

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/music/gig-23435282-modenine-k-16-shadez-the-misfit.do
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by samsick: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
thats a good look for that dude,
plz whats the date??and who is he performing with
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by audio: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2010
Duh, click any of the links and see. But to help you just in case, it's on the 27th of July support is from K16 (who we know) and Shadez the misfit (who i don't know, but sounds okay) Pryse, unseen, mo eazy & king david (hmmm, suspect), Big faz (was on Naija stand up) and Taiya Soul

It's on a Tuesday, but i'm still going. Can't say i've been to a naija hiphop show in London, so this fits the bill nicely.
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by 04kaa: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
whats the time and date i should be in london by then
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by effizy27: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2010
CHECK OUT EFFIZY 'DEUCES REMIX" ON YOUTUBE
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by rapjunkie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
These guys are serious o!!!

Modenine and K16 at the same show. . . .   who would have guessed? 

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDmXFxbLFAg&hl=en_GB&fs=1" type=[/flash]

04kaa:

whats the time and date i should be in london by then

i will see you there grin grin
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by DBR: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2010
rapjunkie:

These guys are serious o!!!

Modenine and K16 at the same show. . . .   who would have guessed? 
i will see you there grin grin

Hehehehe.

oNe
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by coolguyz(m): 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2010
learnt this is his first show in london. . . . wish him well

can see why t da rapman and co splash shepe and kainkain to organise a sendforth for him and tweeted it all thru yday

rep us well!
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by lalaboi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 20, 2010
Modey don get im red pali? grin

I fit come to just do paparazi on highly classified NL peeps. . . .like ______ grin
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by Ibime(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
coolguyz:

can see why t da rapman and co splash shepe and kainkain to organise a sendforth for him and tweeted it all thru yday

Its a shame that one of the most well known rapper in Naija should be celebrating a performance @ Cargo. . . . Modey surely deserves better. . . . Im not sure you can fit up to 1000 people in Cargo. . . . by the time dem pay for hotels, flights etc, I dont think this will be a money spinner somehow. . . .
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by audio: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
Ibime:

Its a shame that one of the most well known rapper in Naija should be celebrating a performance @ Cargo. . . . Modey surely deserves better. . . . Im not sure you can fit up to 1000 people in Cargo. . . . by the time dem pay for hotels, flights etc, I dont think this will be a money spinner somehow. . . .

I don't think it's a shame at all. Cargo is a well known music venue. Lots of international artists have performed there. In fact Kaan'an performed there just before the world cup. I don't know how it is in naija, but there aren't too many shows in London for Hiphop purists featuring Nigerian artists. I personally will be looking forward to seeing K16 and Pryse who i really like as well.
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by dejiariyo1: 4:55am On Jul 21, 2010
Ibime:

I dont think you know cargo is, Do you think cargo is a small club in london , its not even your typical Nigerian club in london and that is why so far majority of pple who have bought the tickets aint even Nigerians,Cargo is a club in london where international artiste have gone to perform.I guess this is another Pull Him Down (P.H.D) syndrome.

Most of the Naija acts that come to the U.K except dbanj and psqaure dont actually get to play in a big club like cargo, yu see most of them in them small Nigerian clubs and now its a sin for modenine to perform in a club. I tire o
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by audio: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2010
deji.ariyo:

I dont think you know cargo is, Do you think cargo is a small club in london , its not even your typical Nigerian club in london and that is why so far majority of pple who have bought the tickets aint even Nigerians,Cargo is a club in london where international artiste have gone to perform.I guess this is another Pull Him Down (P.H.D) syndrome.

Most of the Naija acts that come to the U.K except dbanj and psqaure dont actually get to play in a big club like cargo, yu see most of them in them small Nigerian clubs and now its a sin for modenine to perform in a club. I tire o

Please tell them bros
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by Ibime(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2010
deji.ariyo:

Cargo is a small-medium club with a good reputation, much like Jazz Cafe in Camden. Dont tell me its a big club. The capacity is 800.

Any international artist in Cargo has not fully developed their fan base. . . someone is talking about K'naan performing @ Cargo. . . who was K'naan last year?
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by dejiariyo1: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ibime:

Cargo is a small-medium club with a good reputation, much like Jazz Cafe in Camden. Dont tell me its a big club. The capacity is 800.

Any international artist in Cargo has not fully developed their fan base. . . someone is talking about K'naan performing @ Cargo. . . who was K'naan last year?

Dude you contradicting yourself, do you actually know what a club is? if a club can take 800 pple is that a small club for a rap artiste to perform for the first time in the U.K?

So are you now saying Modenine is more popular than Knaan of last year and Who was Knaan last year? that question shud not be for me cos i have known Knaan since he did This Is Africa, T.I.A so am not the bandwagons that jumped on his dick when they heard waving flag.
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by Ibime(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2010
Alright. . . . lets say Cargo is a small venue for a star like Modey to be performing in.

BTW, Im Modey fan. My point is that Modey is a star and should not be performing infront of 800 people @ £10 a pop.
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by dejiariyo1: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ibime:

Alright. . . . lets say Cargo is a small venue for a star like Modey to be performing in.

BTW, Im Modey fan. My point is that Modey is a star and should not be performing infront of 800 people @ £10 a pop.

For his first time show in london? you want him to be at the 02?
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by Ibime(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2010
deji.ariyo:

For his first time show in london? you want him to be at the 02?

Is Mode9 a new artist?

Guys like Naeto C, Wande Coal etc are performing at O2, and you are here making excuses.

Modey is established for years now.
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by rapjunkie(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ibime:

Is Mode9 a new artist?

Guys like Naeto C, Wande Coal etc are performing at O2, and you are here making excuses.

damn!!. . . . your comments on this thread show how dumb you really are. I kinda gathered that already from your wack a*ss tracks that you shamelessly post on this site.

Ibime. . . .stop hating. . maybe one day you will be able to quit your toilet attendant job to become a rapper who sells out the O2

Joker
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by dejiariyo1: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ibime:

Is Mode9 a new artist?

wande coal and naeto c ? okay name any rapper from nigeria that came to the uk and perfomed at 02 for their first ever show in the uk
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by Ibime(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
Damn, now I see what Eldee and Sauron are talking about Mode9 stans on Nairaland. . . . grin grin grin

An artiste well known by millions of Africans should not be celebrating performing infront of 800 people like he is going to heaven. . . BITE ME!
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by tosinaded(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
rapjunkie am sorry but that was just plain stupid abeg!

sure u can pick out the point in Ibime's posts. . . even deji knows wut Ibime is talking about!
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by dammiecool(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ibime:

Damn, now I see what Eldee and Sauron are talking about Mode9 stans on Nairaland. . . . grin grin grin

An artiste well known by millions of Africans should not be celebrating performing infront of 800 people like he is going to heaven. . . BITE ME!

ORO grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by rapjunkie(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

rapjunkie am sorry but that was just plain silly abeg!

sure u can pick out the point in Ibime's posts. . . even deji knows wut Ibime is talking about!

tell sinzu to release his album first before chatting poop here. . . . . . what point? how to unnecessarily hate on mode9? please tell me where sinzu performed when he was in the UK at the height of his 'yebariba' fame . . .

Ibime:

Damn, now I see what Eldee and Sauron are talking about Mode9 stans on Nairaland. . . .  grin grin grin

Bite u?. . . u probably already have rabies

Nairaland never ceases to amaze me. The combined total of ibime + tosin's  IQ cant be more than 50
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by tosinaded(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2010
i dan forget say na ropjunkie sef. . . . .
its pointless undecided
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by rapjunkie(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

its pointless undecided

what is pointless?. . . .guy, make sense, i beg
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by tosinaded(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2010

thats Ibime's first post!
how u gon call this hating? if not that ure just streotype in ur postings wen it comes to modenine!
rapjunkie just keep quiet abeg, u no get point
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by rapjunkie(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

thats Ibime's first post!
how u gon call this hating? if not that ure just streotype in your postings wen it comes to modenine!
rapjunkie just keep quiet abeg, u no get point

how can it be a shame to perform at cargo?. . . . and you say its not hating?. . . . .r u really this dense?
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by Ibime(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

its pointless undecided

hehehehe. . . .

Modey surely deserves better fans than Rapjunkie!
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by tosinaded(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
rapjunkie:

how can it be a shame to perform at cargo?. . . . and you say its not hating?. . . . .r u really this dense?

like i said earlier. . . its pointless
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by rapjunkie(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2010
ibime +tosin = two foolish goats embarassed  shocked
Re: Modenine To Perform In London by audio: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2010
Okay, i'm not particularly a Mode 9 fan, but this is ridiculous. In case anyone hasn't noticed, Mode9 is headlining. Headlining, not tagged on to a show where the Headline is DBanj or Wande or Terry G and so on. Headlining

It's a rap show, now how often do you see those. Ibime, you don't know what you're talking about, so with all due respect, leave this one.
It's not about the size. Although Cargo's size is still good. Cargo is not Planet Nollywood or some other Naija clubs where MOST Of the hip hop Acts that come to london perform. Cargo is a venue with years of history. Who knew Kaan an last year, well who doesn't know him now. If Mode9 gets even a quarter of his fame, as a fan, won't you be happy for him?
Please be happy for the guy and the event. For me, it's quite a big deal and i'm really looking forward to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Oleku Video - Ice Prince Ft Brymo / Standing Ovation / Lyrics Chris Shalom - Power Belongs To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.