Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (21191 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by talk2ll: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2006
Personally i think it's ruggedman. I want your opinion. You're free to bif.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by rolake: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2006
i feel MODENINE gatz the lyrics. his style is just too tite. 1!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by shadyBaba: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2006
rugged man i kind'a more entertaining than nine but all d' same nine is lyricly impressive. lipsrsealed
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Grizzly(m): 1:22am On Mar 11, 2006
9 is a lyrical thug.,
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by regulator(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2006
Although i think mode nine or dr ninestine is very good i think ruggedman is better in not only lyrics but also in videos and deliveries mode nine is perhaps the second best in nigeria after ruggedman.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Grizzly(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2006
That is a freaking, fxcking, lie if ever i've heard any
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by spikelord(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2006
Dunno who to pick. I think Modenine is coming up.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by spikelord(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2006
Dunno who to pick. I think Modenine is coming up.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by LA: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2006
mode is a lyricist an he deserves a lyrical crown.forget about the entertainment rugged man give but view who`s the best from what they speak.   GO EN CHEEK MODES LYRICAL CONTENT!!!  HE IS THE BEST
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by bee22(f): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2006
modenine all d way!
that 'cry' is off the hizzle.
he's a great lyricist.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by babonboard(f): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2006
bee22 u can lie o,who says 9 is hot
i dont think u've heard ruggedie's latest
its da bomb
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by bee22(f): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2006
@babonboard:u must have a problem with identifying great lyrical content.
Any1 that thinks Rugged is better lyrically does not know how to appreciate music.

Rugged's ok but 9 off the hizzy.NO CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by babonboard(f): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2006
haba my dear dont take it personal now,
u should know that ruggidie is tite aite grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by hoodboi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2006
This is not meant to be a topic @ alllllll, ruggedman is nowhere to be found when u talk bout modenine, even sixfootplus got mo lyrics dan rugged man nd ya'll shudn't foget bout eldee d don.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by tianshie(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2006
Too many niggas got a sof' head for the kind of hard metaphors nine kicks.
That's why folks be sayin rugged over nine.
Modenine got five mics in the sauce!

Most of y'all couldn't analyse sh*t with pupils up your butts.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by hoodboi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2006
yo tianshie u sound like u iz a metaphorian, wat's gud
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by donjazzie(m): 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2006
rugged has got tight lyrical delivery that makes u move ur body.no doubt even the haters know this, but nine's kinda music is not for evry1 more for the hardcore heads,
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by tianshie(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2006
@hoodboi
You bet I'm a metaphor matador.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by teejay007(m): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2006
Moe9 still remains the man with the real and natural flows but ruggedman is trying but likes to criticize other that is why i dont like him.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by dondele(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2006
can someone send or upload one of mode9's tracks cuzz i havent heard any. dont give me a site cuzz those sites dont play well on my pc. sad sad sad sad sad

i have only heard ruggedman so i will go with him.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Manta(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2006
Modenine's Pentium IX(a fresh mixtape) with 21 tracks is out and hot. The production is basically done by Jonah the Monarch with songs like 'Pentium IX', 'Gentle Wind' and 'Pains' featuring Amaka of the Thoroughbred, Pissing me off, King of the Jungle, Blimey, Underground King feat. Cashino, Spazmodic feat. Terry the Rapman etc.

Mode in spazmodic promise that his next album soon to be out later this year will be 'commercial'. who know if it got some club bangers going by the calibre of producer his is working with presently (Cobhams, Jonal the Monarch and Paul Play) on the much anticipated album titled “E pluribus unum”, (one amongst many)

Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by ladykool(f): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2006
i will not lie but i dont feel that guy modenine but feel ruggedman listen to is lyrics baraje u feel him but modenine is dead for me
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by hoodboi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2006
lady kool i think u iz like a lil more of the type dat likes dancehall nd stuff dat's why u don't feel modenine, modenine spit hardcore lyrical stuff, ruggedman is a entertainer modenine is a emcee.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by skingo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2006
i sincerely do not believe that ruggedman has enuff lyrical capabilities to eat up mode 9, thats jus my personal opinion but then again when someone can sit down and come up with a track like ehen to kill eedris then thats a sensible talented person who used his comedic ability to help give him fame,

mode 9 is known for his word play and all, but he has never really been in the spotlight of a real challenge, no one ever really challenged him bcoz he brainwashed the people with so much of those word play and punchlines that he almost scared everyone away. therefore until someone had the courage, he was in a league of his own, now shit done changed, ghetto p don tear the guy yansh and ruggedman comin thru to eat him up, even 2 shotz got eef with dude, so yeah, far as ruggedman Vs mode 9, hmmmm lets c, let em put out diss records aimed at eachother not no subliminals, feel me?
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by dennylove(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2006
see, RUGEEDMAN, got the lyrics,MODENINE,got the fast rapping stuff,so when both of them meets, its going to be the clash of titans,IT'S GONNA BE THE BOMB
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Zino(f): 8:54am On Sep 01, 2006
I like this. Now to educate you folks.
Let's take a look at two things here, Style and culture. While i belive Mode is the tightest lyricist in naija i still thing he doesn.t have the identification of a true Nigerian rapper. Man however relates to the people with his music. Take 4 example Ruggeddie Baba. The Yoruba chorus would appeal to any, while still maintaining it's hip hop alure. Mode only recently though released a track called " Lagos state of mind " Which trys to give thesame feeling. Cry wasn't so bad either! As far as Style is concerned, I give it to Mode. But $ the African ID. Def" The Rug'Master!.

Don't compare these two on thesame grounds. Both are Hot. Nigerias Finest in the rap game.
As far as radio and acceptability goes, Rugged would rate higher. But Lyricaly and Underground? Mode!

"Radio? Said I'd never make it, Psyhce! I gat chemistry with the mic and got Kemistry on the mic giving me hype" >MODE9

His words !
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Manta(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2006
Modenine in a recent radio interview said, 'even your grand mum will go for modenine's next album'- that is to show he really wants to go commercial as he promised in Spazmodic, and that he has being misunderstood by many who think he's against pidgin raps which he's not- only wackness.

Another interesting thing is that, Ruggedman's next album will be out before Mode's so, incase of any diss from Rugged as it's speculated, mode will definately reply. After all, in the same radio interview, he said 'I'm being silent because my name has not been mentioned yet'.
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by faze3(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2006
mode the best
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Manta(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2006
Ruggedman definately gets the naija dance floor moving and, Modenine with the bravest lyrics for now still gets ya head bobbing.

Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by Hugoboi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2006
Aint nuthing mo to say about this.Nine is the illest mc to grace naija airspace.Comparing him wit Rugged is an insult to his skillz!!
Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by kaydee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2006
Mos def Mode 9.Why compare them? Ruggedman ain't shit when u compare him with Mode 9.

Can't remember but i heard this nursery rhymes from Ruggedman

It was an insult
i took with a pinch of salt
and a bottle of malt

What da f**k? I ain't a hater but Mode 9's got his game tight and far ahead.
Compare "Mode 9 and freestyle"

Re: Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? by ladykool(f): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2006
hoodboi:

lady kool i think u iz like a lil more of the type that likes dancehall nd stuff that's why u don't feel modenine, modenine spit hardcore lyrical stuff, ruggedman is a entertainer modenine is a emcee.
hey hoodboi, idont feel modenine period i dont care if he is mcee or not i dont just feel him riggedman yes i feel him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Davido Release His First Risky Thriller, Dances Gbeku. VIDEO / Modenine :: Download All My Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.