Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services (1344 Views)

Please Advice Needed On Getting A BMW E60 530i 2005 And A Toyota Camry 2009 Mode / Advice Needed On Acura MDX 2008 / Advice needed on 1.5m budget for a first car owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by Nefo: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

I am looking for a good place to service my AC. It is not working presently. There are many people out there forming air-condition repair guru but don't know anything. Some will tear your car to pieces and still not find the fault. Sometimes the AC problem is solved and then it will trigger some other problems in the car.

Someone told me about Automedics located in Ikeja. I have not used them before. I got another car recently but the AC is not working. I am scared of taking it for repairs due to past experiences. Has anyone here used Automedics service before? Especially for AC repair. Kindly share your experience. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by AutoElectNG: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dont have information on that firm

Since you are still trying to decide you may want to consider radautoworks as well

https://www.nairaland.com/4501821/milex-carquest-2nd-largest-usa/28#72328179
Re: Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by radautoworks: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Since you are still trying to decide you may want to consider radautoworks as well

To put above in context. Thanks AutoElectNG.

https://www.nairaland.com/4501821/milex-carquest-2nd-largest-usa/27#71929736
Re: Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by sacramento1212: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Nefo:
Hi Nairalanders,

I am looking for a good place to service my AC. It is not working presently. There are many people out there forming air-condition repair guru but don't know anything. Some will tear your car to pieces and still not find the fault. Sometimes the AC problem is solved and then it will trigger some other problems in the car.

Someone told me about Automedics located in Ikeja. I have not used them before. I got another car recently but the AC is not working. I am scared of taking it for repairs due to past experiences. Has anyone here used Automedics service before? Especially for AC repair. Kindly share your experience. Thank you.

I have not used Automedics but there's a guru in this field that i have used and confirm that a trial will convince you. When i had issues with my car AC, i researched for AC technicians on Nairaland that has the needed tools to do an excellent job not minding the price because i believe in quality.

I came across mosbus and decided to make contact with him. We spoke extensively before i decided to visit his workshop for a diagnose to what exactly is the problem with the AC. Before contacting mosbus, I met about 3 other ac guys that were doing a guess work telling me that i will change evaporator, compressor, condenser, etc.

But mosbus diagnosed the ac system and the machine detected a faulty compressor and that my evaporator and condenser is fine. Long story short, he fixed the AC and till date, no stories. AC is ice cold.
Re: Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by Nefo: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
sacramento1212:

I have not used Automedics but there's a guru in this field that i have used and confirm that a trial will convince you. When i had issues with my car AC, i researched for AC technicians on Nairaland that has the needed tools to do an excellent job not minding the price because i believe in quality.

I came across mosbus and decided to make contact with him. We spoke extensively before i decided to visit his workshop for a diagnose to what exactly is the problem with the AC. Before contacting mosbus, I met about 3 other ac guys that were doing a guess work telling me that i will change evaporator, compressor, condenser, etc.

But mosbus diagnosed the ac system and the machine detected a faulty compressor and that my evaporator and condenser is fine. Long story short, he fixed the AC and till date, no stories. AC is ice cold.

Thank you for this information. Where is Mosbus located? Can I have his contact?
Re: Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by sacramento1212: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nefo:

Thank you for this information. Where is Mosbus located? Can I have his contact?

You can visit this thread for all the information you need. His contact number is there as well. Mosbus is in Lagos.

https://www.nairaland.com/3583626/reason-why-important-vacuum-system
Re: Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by Nefo: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Thank you. I will follow up ASAP. I love this forum.
Re: Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by mosbus: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nefo:

Telephone ☎️ :08026941215 or 08037586148
Whatsapp:08026941215.
Address :11,okeho street,ire akari,isolo opposite Saint Mary Catholic Church,ire akari road.
Re: Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by thebigkendo(m): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2018
sacramento1212:

Till date is how long? Over 6 months? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by sacramento1212: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2018
thebigkendo:

Till date is how long? Over 6 months? grin grin

7 months. I never went back for anything whatsoever.
Re: Information Needed On Automedics Limited Services by thebigkendo(m): 8:52am On Oct 24, 2018
sacramento1212:

7 months. I never went back for anything whatsoever.

Nice sir

(1) (Reply)

Mazda 626 Air Flow Meter And Car Scanner Is Needed / Help Me Choose Between 2010 Acura TSX Vs 2010 Camry SE / Scrap KIA Automobile For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.