Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Help! No Hope Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! No Hope Again (401 Views)

Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! No Hope Again by peek(f): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is my 3rd attempt of JAMB, I have always been denied admission. This year, God did it, I have been offered but am yet to pay for acceptance and tuition.
Please, help me as to attain my dream. I don't want to be involve in immoral acts.
I believe in God and your assistance, the admission had initially expired, but was re opened yesterday. Please help me with any amount.
This is not a scam
Here is my aunty phone-07012926661
She gave me this forum

*ACCESS BANK account* 0701145334

God bless as you help.

Re: Help! No Hope Again by Veejay123: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2023
Silver and Gold, I have none, but what i have to give you, is a life changing one-on-one deliverance video, from servant victor David, just follow the instructions in the video and receive divine breakthrough, and please remember to not be distracted when following the instructions in the video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnx7S2FLVRI
Re: Help! No Hope Again by Maynman: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2023
Veejay123:
Silver and Gold, I have none, but what i have to give you, is a life changing one-on-one deliverance video, from servant victor David, just follow the instructions in the video and receive divine breakthrough, and please remember to not be distracted when following the instructions in the video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnx7S2FLVRI
This is rubbish, the guy clearly needs financial assistance not “one on one deliverance”.
The quote about silver and gold, they were talking to a man that was begging because he was BLIND.
Let us be realistic.

When those crowds were hungry, your jesus FED them, it didn’t start preaching fasting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Q&A: How Can I Break A Destructive Habit? / Evangelist Joshua Forum / Pray Until Something Happens (7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.