Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Latent Alpha - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Latent Alpha (2033 Views)

Alpha Luke (werewolf stories) / Latent Alpha / Alpha Squad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Evelyn POV
I just wake up with a smile, anyway that's always my style, cause I have everything one can wish for, a caring parents, good brother, loved by the pack, and very beautiful, am herald as the most beautiful in all pack. We are wolves, my father is the Alpha and well respected, he is a good Alpha unlike stories of mean Alphas I hear about. People visit our red moon pack just to see me and know if the rumour is true, but they always say the rumour was lying cause am more beautiful. Not that I boast of my beauty am just saying, the beauty gives me jealous friends so am often alone or spending time in doors, so every good thing have its down side. My name is Evelyn Charles and am the jewel of Red moon pack.
"The rumours did you no justice" I heard someone say behind me, another visitor just to see my beauty
"Good morning sir" I greeted him once I turned, he looks like he is in his mid forty, I can feel his powerful Aura, he must be Alpha.
"Am Alpha Turner, from crescent moon pack" he introduce himself
"You already here" I heard my fathers voice. He smiled at me
"Yea, if not because of mate bond and all, I would sure want your daughter to marry my son" Alpha Turner said and my dad smiled
"Come on let's get to business" my dad said and they both left. Yea we wolves are destined for someone, our mate, but you can only know your mate once you turn 18, even if your mate is someone you see always, and he is already 18, you guys won't know until you both turn 18. So some remains pure till they find their mate, while some don't. Am among those that want to keep pure. Am 17,will be turning 18 next 3 months, everybody is curious to know who my mate will be, I also receive letters from guys saying they know that they will be my mate. Am always fantasizing about my mate, I don't care if he is handsome I just want him to be romantic, play with me, bring me roses in the morning, take an evening stroll with me.
"Here goes the jewel of the pack" I heard Anita mock me, I just gave an eye roll and kepot walking, like I said most girls hate hanging out with me, saying they don't want to be overshadowed by my beauty. At first I tried to make them see reasons with me, that am not just a beautiful girl, but they didn't, so I ignored them, so now am a happy beautiful girl.
Am now in the forest, that's where I love spending time the most, since I have no friend I now made friends with the nature, so after looking around and making sure am alone, I pulled off my cloth and transformed to wolf. We always have our first transformation at the age of 15, my wolf is brown, just normal plain wolf, thank God is not white else it will be another special reason to be hated by my peers. I sprint off after transforming, my wolf name is Eve, she loves going on the run,
"Its been long" Eve said telepathically to me
"Yesterday is not long" I said to her
"It is to me" she said and I laughed. After the run I transformed back and wore my cloth.
I heard a tweak, I went on defensive mood, that's being a wolf, we often get Rogue attack, I sniffed but didn't smell anything. Rogue always have a foul smell, but am not smelling anything, not even wolf smell, or animal, but am sure someone or something is there.
"Be careful" Evenp warned me as I went closer to the noise, am scared buy being an Alpha's daughter gives me courage.
"Please don't hurt me" I heard the person said, from the voice its a boy, a scared boy.
"Come out and I won't" I said bravely. I wonder why I smell anything from him, not even human, or is he using some scent repellant. Now being near I can hear his heart beat and breath, super hearing. He now stepped into the light, he looks scared, dirty and hungry, my heart melted at his condition
"What's your name" I asked
"Blake" he said avoiding eye contact
"Am Evelyn" I said, I wanted to ask her which pack he is from, but he might not be a wolf "where are you from" I asked
"From blood moon pack" he said, that's one of the most brutal pack, we always hear of them, buts its far from here
"Then why are you here?" I asked
"Am exiled" he said and I felt pity, who could exile such a young boy, he looks my age, but so skinny, I bet its because of hunger.
"Since when" I asked,
"2 years" he said,
"So you are a rogue" I said, that's what we call wolves without pack and they are always dangerous, but I sense no danger from him.
"Yes" he said barely above a whisper, I need to go feed him first before anything.
"Come with me" I offered, he looked at me like he is contemplating, but still followed me
"Why didn't I smell anything from you" I asked since its impossible
"Am latent" he said and it all made sense
"Oh" was my only reply..................
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chapter 2
He followed me to the pack, its suffice to say all eyes were on us, regardless of the fact he is dirty, I think what got their attention most is that they can't smell him, I know it won't be long before my dad comes
"Come inside" I said to Blake, he looks scared, what have he gone through
"What do we have here" my ever so lovely mom asked, I can see the pity she have in her eyes
"Mom this is Blake" I introduced him
"Good day Luna" he greeted, wow how did he already know, though people mostly recognize Alpha because of their powerful aura, but how can he easily recognize Luna, is he perhaps a spy
"How did you know" I asked
"I have heightened sense" he answered nonchalantly, I thought he is Latent, the how can he have sense that surpass normal wolve
"If you're done giving your friend a suspicious look can you go freshen up as I make him something to eat" my mom said and I lowered my gaze
"Come with me" I said he followed, I showed her to the guest room and he went him, everything he needs is already in there.
"So mom" I said as I sat on the counter, that's me waiting for her question
"Where did you find him" he asked
"I saw him in the forest, I was out on a run so after running I saw him, looking scared and helpless, so I have no other choice but to bring him home, hope I did the right thing" I asked
"Yea dear you did" I felt relieve with my mothers assurance, now it remains my father's. Not long after he came out looking all neat, he wore a black T-shirt and black trouser, he is really a handsome guy,
"Thanks for the hospitality" he said as he clamps his hand together.
"Come eat" my mom said and he walked to the table, he still look shy, its cute, all this while he have not meet my eye.
"Thanks" he said as he demolished the food, is either he have super appetite or he is super hungry,
"So where are you from Blake" my mom asked, though he already told me but I want him to say it with his mouth. So he told my mother the same story he told me, my mother pity amplified. All of a sudden his eye widened and he ran behind me
"What" I asked
"You will see" I got confuse so did my mom, I looked at her, but her moment of confusion was gone she smiled
"Your sense is really heightened" she said, then my father came in, so he sensed him even before my mom the Luna. My dad glared at him, he have the right to be scared.

I kept spending time with Blake, he makes my day, though my father and Luke don't like him but they don't give him a hard time. He also help at home then after every work we go to the bush to spend time together.
"So Hen and egg which came first" he asked
"Egg" I answered and he laughed, he is no longer thin, but still not there
"Its hen" he answered, that's not possible cause its egg that forms Hen
"Its a lie" I barked
"From creation, God didn't creat egg but hen" he said and I can't deny the fact he is right, then I pouted
"I noticed, the girls are not in good terms with you" he said, I no longer care about them I now have my Blake.
"Who cares, I have you" I answered, and he smiled, I won't deny the fact that my heart beats faster when am around him, I go to sleep every night with only the thought that I will see him tomorrow.
"Next month you will be 18 then we will be expecting your mate" he said and I felt sad, before he came I eagerly waited for the day I turn 18,but with him I pray it never comes. Am afraid it will change things between us, I know how possessive male wolves are, he would not want me to be with Blake.
"I have a feeling he will be an Alpha" he said happily
"What makes you think so" I asked
"You are the jewel of the pack, the most beautiful, surely, you deserve the best" he said, I deserve you, I thought to myself.
"You are so happy to send me away, but you don't even care about the arrival of your mate" I said sadly, he noticed my sadness and came close to me
"Am not eager to send you away, I just want what's best for you" he said, though I understand but I can't help but be sad.
"Let's go home" I said since am in no mood to play, he didn't argue we both walked home in silent. It saddens that am sad even when he did nothing wrong, the next morning I woke up but didn't come out, I wasted a lot of time in my room trying to figure out my feelings. By the time I came out its already noon, I could find Blake seems he left without me. I prepared something to eat, I headed into the forest after that, I didn't find him there so I decided to go check the stream, he stood beside the river. He is backing me
"Am not eager to send you away" he said, he noticed me from miles away, I can never hide from him "if its for me to decide, I will keep you 17 forever and spend it all with you" he said and it warmed my heart, I don't know if he meant as a friend or more but still it made me happy. He then turned towards me and my eyes widened
"What happened" he have bruises,
"Let's say, the guys are not happy that I spend all day with their jewel" he said, I rushed towards him "don't worry, though am latent I heal pretty fast" he said, I can already see the bruises going down, am so furious
"Who did it" I asked, I will tear them apart.
"Don't make me a laughing stock by fighting my battles" he said and I understands, though he is a latent he have the Alpha blood in him. I smiled and so did he, he then suggested we swim. We did, we got hungry and decided we go home. Since he arrived I can't help but smile whenever he is arrive, I feel goosebumps at his mere touch, not the type that irritates you but the type that make you want to bask in the warmth.
"Slow down" Blake said looking alarmed
"What" I asked, as he dragged me low
"Rogues" he said, I have never experienced them, though I often hear about them, he sensed them on time so we have time
"I didn't sense them on time" he said, that means its already too late to run "I want you to run, this direction, go get help I will delay them a little" he said
"They might be friendly like you" I said, he was a rogue too but friendly.
"No they are not" he said with an Alpha tone, he never used that before "now run" he commanded, I was about to run off when he drew me back and planted his lips on mine. I froze as it send chills down my body that I curled my toes "now go" he said when he broke the kiss, he nudge me before I regain myself and ran off. Am already half way with his kiss still on my mind, it was warm I never planned my first kiss to be like this in the middle of the forest surrounded by rogues, I remembered his face, he looked scared like the day I first met him. I stopped on my track as I realize though the kiss was full of emotion it was also a goodbye kiss, he planned to delay them with his life...........
cant wait to the end, contact me for the full book.
Re: Latent Alpha by aduraseuniyanu: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2018
When ll u b updating
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
aduraseuniyanu:
When ll u b updating
RIGHT NOW
CHAPTER 3 & 4(Blake POV)
I first saw her when she removed her cloth and never have I seen someone this beautiful, she really deserve the title jewel of the pack. Slowly she warmed up to my heart, I never loved the idea of mate, cause am not strong enough to protect her, but with her I kept wishing she is my mate. I see the sparkles in her eyes when she sees me, its the same sparkles that reflect mine. Now am surrounded by Rogues, I sensed it on time for her to leave cause she is fast but not enough for a latent me to leave. Since I don't want to slow her down I made her leave since its the only way to protect her. I kissed her and I will happily die if that's all I get in life.
"I wonder what a latent is doing here" One of the Rogue said, I wonder how he is able to sense me. "And where is the wolf girl I sensed" he sensed, it shocked me how he knows this, I pride myself as the highest, I guess someone else is like me.
"Don't bother looking around, she is long gone" I said, there are more than 20, rogues hardly move in numbers, I feel he is a very bad man and he is their leader, sort of like Alpha.
"Are you sure" he said with a sinister smile, I picked Evelyn scent before I could argue, she is coming back, what's wrong with her, said is coming really fast.
"Looks like she loves you" he said coming face to face to me, I tried to claw him, as a LATENT I can extract claw but never turn to a wolf, he held me back "pathetic" he said and yanked me away, the pain traveled all my body as I slam against a tree, I heard some cracking
"Know your place LATENT" he said, he held me by the neck and dragged me up choking me in the process.
"Get your hands of him" I heard her voice, it brought me back to life
"Aaah, she come" the man said dropping me as I cough, Evelyn rushed to my side, he helped me up
"Are you ok" she said, I just nodded still coughing
"Why are back" I said, I cursed myself for being powerless, I just want to drag her being me and protect her.
"I already sent link message to Alpha, he will soon be here" she said, good, so we just have to stalk time
"I know she already called for help, so you are planning on stalking" he smiles, "it will do you guys no good, the only way to save yourselves is she come with me" he said and we stared at eachother.
"Over my dead body" Evelyn barked, make that the two of us
"You are beautiful, what a price it will be if I have you" he said "I know he is not your mate, what you guys think you feel for eachother is just a child's play" he said walking close to us, his other packs are busy looking around, they never let their guard down.
"Then if you take her, what happens when her mate appears" I said, he just shrugged
"Kill him of course" he said simply like its just a normal thing, Evelyn gasped, I need to keep her away from this man. He dragged her up, she tried to free herself but she couldn't.
"Leave her alone" I rushed and he kicked me away and once again the pain went over my body. I can feel myself loosing consciousness. Two rogue dragged me up
"Are you trying to be the hero" he said, he punched me, repeatedly, apart from the pain the only thing I hear is Evelyn voice crying, struggling to come to me, she is held down two. Am happy they are not hurting her, I know very soon the pack will be here, so am happy their whole attention is on me. All I need to do is stay alive so they won't take Evelyn away.
"Leave him alone or I kill myself" I heard Evelyn said, I tried to look up with my already swollen eyes, she broke free from the person that holds her, she is with the person knife.
"Don't play with that pretty" the man turned to her, the rogues holding me dropped me and fell on the ground "that knife is laced with wolfsbane it will surely kill you" he said, wolfsbane is lethal to wolves, why would a wolf have such weapon.
"So you mean, any injury it inflict on us will scared for life" she asked, I hear only a very powerful Alpha can completely heal from a wolfsbane injury.
"Yes" he answered, and Evelyn next action surprised us all. She cut her face, she dragged the knife from her forehead, down her left cheek, leaving a deep wound.
"What have ou done" the man barked
"The beauty that will make me useful to you, I just destroyed it" she said and fall to the ground as the wolfsbane is already poisoning her. I mustered the last of my strength and rushed to her.
"Please stay with me" I tried to keep her awake
"I hope you will still find me beautiful after this" she said weakly and I just nodded, I have no problem with her looks as long as she stays alive.
"Come on let's go, the pack will soon be here" the man ordered his rogue. I kept crying trying to keep Evelyn awake as the rogue left the scene.
"I love you Blake" she said and lost consciousness
"I love you too" I replied even though she didn't hear me.
(Blake POV)
Not long after the pack arrived, Alpha was furious when he saw Evelyn, every male that is still unmated that believe Evelyn will be their mate was beyond furious. I explained everything to them, they all blame me for it, but not as much as I blame myself.
"Pray nothing happens to her" Luke barked at me, nobody cared about my injury not that I cared too, I just need her alive.
"I never knew what she saw in you" I heard a guy said to me, I don't know his name, I don't know most of their names. Everybody was busy blaming me except the Luna, who just gave me a pitiful look, but worries for her daughter, Alpha tries to console her. Evelyn is already with the pack doctor, everybody is waiting for her. I can hear some of the girls saying how she will no longer be beautiful after this, its a lie cause her beauty is beyond physical appearance.
We all rushed to the doctor when she came out "how is she" the Luna asked
"She is fine, the wolfsbane is off her system, but you know a cut with a Wolfsbane is not easily healed" she said and exhaled "her face is destroyed" she said, I received a punch from Luke that instant sending me feet's away.
"Its all your fault" he barked, it took 3ep wolve to hold him down. Am already crying, I never knew what happened next, I just knew everybody left, leaving me alone.
"Go freshen up" I heard the Luna said, I looked at her, she gave me that smile full of kindness, like the day I first saw her. "Your injury will heal, since you are a wolve after all"
"Am sorry" I cried, I hate myself for being powerless
"Its not your fault, so go freshen up" she said and left, I think she received a link message. I dragged myself up and left to freshen up. After that I tried many times to see her but Luke refused so I waited till night.
I snuck in, when I felt Luke leave, am also a master of sneaking, I came inside her hospital room, she is still asleep with bandage covering the injured part of her face.
"Hi Evelyn" I said thinking she will wake up but she didn't "am sorry for being powerless, if I couldn't protect you I wonder how I can protect my mate" I gave out a dry laugh "I hear mate bond is the strongest, so the guilt I feel now for not protecting is little compared to what I will feel if my mate gets hurt" I took her hand and rubbed it "I know you will get a strong mate, the strongest of them all, Alpha of Alphas, he will protect it even if he have to split the sky" I looked at her half face that still put the moon to shame. "I love you Evelyn, with you I don't care about mate" I cried, a little then continue "I have a feeling I will be so jealous when you mate comes. But I will also have mine and I will hate myself for being weak, so I have made up my mind" I said, I felt her stir but she didn't wake up "I will exclude myself from this world, its better I don't meet my mate than not protect her" I said. I then stood up to leave cause I have sense Luke coming back. I kissed her the last time before I left. I made sure to leave the pack without notice, I regret not properly saying goodbye to the Luna. I made sure to go far away, I ventured deeper into the the forest. I plan to exclude myself from the world, am sorry Evelyn I wish you all the best in life. I gave one last look to the pack before disappearing into the night.
Re: Latent Alpha by Tobennz(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2018
Please k need the full book urgently.... Pls
Re: Latent Alpha by Tobennz(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2018
Please k need the full book urgently.... Pls how can i contact you
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2018
Tobennz:
Please k need the full book urgently.... Pls
The Full Book Is 300. You Can Email Me At komolafejoseph03@gmail.com
Re: Latent Alpha by Tobennz(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Elushinegoneiba:
The Full Book Is 300. You Can Email Me At komolafejoseph03@gmail.com
I have message you already please i need your reply
Re: Latent Alpha by aduraseuniyanu: 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Does that mean you not gonna upload the story again? sad
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
aduraseuniyanu:
Does that mean you not gonna upload the story again? sad
EPISODE 3
(Blake POV)
I first saw her when she removed her cloth and never have I seen someone this beautiful, she really deserve the title jewel of the pack. Slowly she warmed up to my heart, I never loved the idea of mate, cause am not strong enough to protect her, but with her I kept wishing she is my mate. I see the sparkles in her eyes when she sees me, its the same sparkles that reflect mine. Now am surrounded by Rogues, I sensed it on time for her to leave cause she is fast but not enough for a latent me to leave. Since I don't want to slow her down I made her leave since its the only way to protect her. I kissed her and I will happily die if that's all I get in life.
"I wonder what a latent is doing here" One of the Rogue said, I wonder how he is able to sense me. "And where is the wolf girl I sensed" he sensed, it shocked me how he knows this, I pride myself as the highest, I guess someone else is like me.
"Don't bother looking around, she is long gone" I said, there are more than 20, rogues hardly move in numbers, I feel he is a very bad man and he is their leader, sort of like Alpha.
"Are you sure" he said with a sinister smile, I picked Evelyn scent before I could argue, she is coming back, what's wrong with her, said is coming really fast.
"Looks like she loves you" he said coming face to face to me, I tried to claw him, as a LATENT I can extract claw but never turn to a wolf, he held me back "pathetic" he said and yanked me away, the pain traveled all my body as I slam against a tree, I heard some cracking
"Know your place LATENT" he said, he held me by the neck and dragged me up choking me in the process.
"Get your hands of him" I heard her voice, it brought me back to life
"Aaah, she come" the man said dropping me as I cough, Evelyn rushed to my side, he helped me up
"Are you ok" she said, I just nodded still coughing
"Why are back" I said, I cursed myself for being powerless, I just want to drag her being me and protect her.
"I already sent link message to Alpha, he will soon be here" she said, good, so we just have to stalk time
"I know she already called for help, so you are planning on stalking" he smiles, "it will do you guys no good, the only way to save yourselves is she come with me" he said and we stared at eachother.
"Over my dead body" Evelyn barked, make that the two of us
"You are beautiful, what a price it will be if I have you" he said "I know he is not your mate, what you guys think you feel for eachother is just a child's play" he said walking close to us, his other packs are busy looking around, they never let their guard down.
"Then if you take her, what happens when her mate appears" I said, he just shrugged
"Kill him of course" he said simply like its just a normal thing, Evelyn gasped, I need to keep her away from this man. He dragged her up, she tried to free herself but she couldn't.
"Leave her alone" I rushed and he kicked me away and once again the pain went over my body. I can feel myself loosing consciousness. Two rogue dragged me up
"Are you trying to be the hero" he said, he punched me, repeatedly, apart from the pain the only thing I hear is Evelyn voice crying, struggling to come to me, she is held down two. Am happy they are not hurting her, I know very soon the pack will be here, so am happy their whole attention is on me. All I need to do is stay alive so they won't take Evelyn away.
"Leave him alone or I kill myself" I heard Evelyn said, I tried to look up with my already swollen eyes, she broke free from the person that holds her, she is with the person knife.
"Don't play with that pretty" the man turned to her, the rogues holding me dropped me and fell on the ground "that knife is laced with wolfsbane it will surely kill you" he said, wolfsbane is lethal to wolves, why would a wolf have such weapon.
"So you mean, any injury it inflict on us will scared for life" she asked, I hear only a very powerful Alpha can completely heal from a wolfsbane injury.
"Yes" he answered, and Evelyn next action surprised us all. She cut her face, she dragged the knife from her forehead, down her left cheek, leaving a deep wound.
"What have ou done" the man barked
"The beauty that will make me useful to you, I just destroyed it" she said and fall to the ground as the wolfsbane is already poisoning her. I mustered the last of my strength and rushed to her.
"Please stay with me" I tried to keep her awake
"I hope you will still find me beautiful after this" she said weakly and I just nodded, I have no problem with her looks as long as she stays alive.
"Come on let's go, the pack will soon be here" the man ordered his rogue. I kept crying trying to keep Evelyn awake as the rogue left the scene.
"I love you Blake" she said and lost consciousness
"I love you too" I replied even though she didn't hear me.
Re: Latent Alpha by aduraseuniyanu: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
You've sent this before
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
EPISODE 5
(Evelyn POV)
Its been 8 years since the incident, am now the trash of the pack, how low I have fallen, the scar is now my big personality. Am now 26 years old and no mate, that's to say my mate didn't appear before me, and its was my only change of healing, they say if my mate is strong Alpha that I will be healed, but unfortunately for me I have no mate. People say maybe the scar scared him off, my brother hardly look at me, only my parents still have the unconditional love. Funny even in all this I miss him, I want him everyday I wake hoping today I will see him, it saddens me if he left because am now ugly, I remember telling him my feelings.
"You should stop thinking of him" my mom said, I just gave her a weak smile, dad vows to kill him if he ever see him, though I have been trying to make them see it wasn't his fault.
"You should be more bothered about tomorrow " I heard my dad voice. He looked worn out, over the past few years things have been difficult for the pack, we barely have enough money to keep the pack moving, that's the responsibility of the Alpha. My dad have been trying to return the pack to his original glory but its hard until a proposal came.
"Don't worry dad, I already accepted to do it" I said trying my best to smile. Alpha Damien from Wolfblood pack, a widow he lost his mate sent a proposal to marry me in return he will help our dying pack. "At least someone still finds me attractive" I joked, but my parents didn't smile. They still feel like they are selling their daughter for money
"Its that Blake fault" Luke said as he walked in
"Don't start" mom tried to stop him
"Its true, she was the jewel of the pack, with her we all prospered, but that LATENT came and make her like this, the pack changed" he barked and left, part of me is glad that Blake left cause my brother would've killed him.
"Don't mind him" mom pets me, I just gave her a nod. After a while my parents left me, I just stood in front of the mirror looking at the woman I am now, all the guys that wished they were my mates now can't stand my presence, the girls now feel like they have the world on their feet. But Mon of it matters am about to become a Luna of another pack. I wept as I think of it, I know the only reason the Alpha wants to marry me is because of my virginity, its the only think that makes some consider me a jewel. After the incident many approached my with the guise of taking care of me but in truth they are after my virginity. I heard some made bet with it, I even fear the Alpha is among the ones that made the bet, he will treat me like a trash after he is done with me.
"I hear the crescent moon pack is throwing a party" I turned as I heard my dad voice.
"What's the occasion" I asked
"They survived a rogue attack"
"Oh, how great" I said, crescent moon pack is a good pack, am glad they did
"They said, he got help from the new pack" he said and sat beside me. I have been hearing of the new pack, it started 2 years ago I think, my dad was overseas trying to borrow money when the pack stated, so we weren't invited, coupled with the fact that our pack no longer hold a honorable position in the wolves world.
"Do you know anything about them" I asked, the only thing our pack know is the rumour, like they have the strongest wolves
"Not much, I haven't seen any of them, you know our pack haven't been good lately" he said with a bit of shame.
"I know, it will soon return to his original glory" I said though I have little hope
"Well the reason am here is Alpha Damien invited us to the party" he walked around "he said its the perfect time to meet you" he said, I felt shivers, since the incident I have not been to any party, I fear how I will be looked at by the people.
"When is the party" I asked then cleared my throat.
"Tomorrow" he answered and I gasped, "if you ever change your mind tell me, your mother and I will understand" he said with a teary eyes, he isa good Alpha but second to Mon as a father.
"I know" I said holding back my tears. He left me to be on my own, I refuse to cry and succumb to my bitterness, this is the road I choose so I will walk with my head high.
TBC...................
aduraseuniyanu:
You've sent this before
SORRY ITS A MISTAKE
Re: Latent Alpha by rockhillz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Boss......keep the update comin
Re: Latent Alpha by Tobennz(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Like i told you in your ma, u killed dis story, i love every bit of d story boss man... Kudos to you, shoutout to blake and Evelyn.... grin cool
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
EPISODE 6
(Evelyn POV)
There is no word to possibly describe how nervous I am right now, all eyes were on me as I walk I pray not to miss step
"Come on you are killing it" I heard my mother through link message, I turn back to see her with my dad, that's the only encouragement I need, my brother is with his mate and guess who, Anita and she is still on my nerves, though am used to it.
"Here comes the jewel" Alpha Damien said on top his voice drawing more attention, I felt mocked as I heard the whispering, am a wolf with super hearing so I heard it all. I pretended not to, after all I already heard enough of it.
"Good evening" I greeted him as I approached, he took my hand and kissed it, it disgusted to hell, am regretting being here,
"I have waited a long time for you" he said, he looks to be in his forties, and he is trying to flirt that's hideous, I just gave him a dry laugh
"Alpha Damien" we heard someone called, we turn to see Alpha Turner, I remembered seeing him the day I met Blake, he is still the same unlike my worn out dad.
"Alpha Turner" Demien greeted, Alpha Turner turned to me with his kind smile
"Longest time Evelyn" he said with a sincere smile and not battling an eye to my scar, now that's honesty
"Am here now" I replied as I don't know what to say.
"Make sure to enjoy yourself" he said and left, I looked around to see my parents engage in a conversation with some people. I also saw that people have their eyes on me
"Let's get to know each other better" Alpha Damien said, I gave him a dried smile as he intertwined our arms and he led me off I have no idea where he is going.
"So what do you like" he asked, I don't feel chatty with him, I don't feel chatty with anybody except Blake.
"I don't hate anything neither do I have a favorite, am just a normal kind of girl" I said "how about you tell me about yourself" I said, maybe he will be a better talker. He then laughed and started talking, funny I don't remember a thing he said the last seconds, its as if my brain automatically erases it.
"Here is where I want you" he said I them look around, we are a bit away from the party, we are alone here, its creeps me out
"Why" I asked, he smiled and got closer
"Its been long I tasted a virgins lips" he said and I gasped, he just made his intentions clear, how disgusting, he don't care how it will affect me
"Who kisses on the first date" I joked and moved back. I hope he gets the hint
"I do" he said coming closer. I have only kiss Blake in my life and I don't want some old geezer to soil the memory. So I reacted by pushing him
"What's wrong with you woman" he barked "your parents already agreed, you will soon be mine so why resist" he is now red. I remembered my parents saying they will stand by me no matter what and it strengthens me.
"I rather die a virgin than be yours" I barked and walked away, though not towards the party but somewhere I can be alone. I hear hid curse words and threat as I walk away, I need to plan another way to save our pack not by sleeping with this old fool.
When am sure am alone I let go off my tears, I feel quick, I want Blake, he smile alone will brighten my day,
"How could you leave you fool"I screamed, I felt dizzy, then the sweetest smell hits me, I gasped as I realize what is about to happen, mom have told me about it a million times, I felt ashamed as I realize I look like shit, and the scar what he will think if he sees the scar. I tried to move and avoid him, but its late cause he is closer and my legs are stuck the ground my heart beating like a firing gun, now this is extreme nervousness. How will my mate see me as I thought as he stepped into view
"Mate" he said with a deep voice and my throat went dry as I saw him.

dre901(41), ladenz(40), caseyjust, olatunjin(35), jigawatts(32), OOLUSOGA(41), slimikenna(68), deligatus(28), GOZILLA(35), donlexs(28), bishopmart, lonelygem, chyket, andybini, guente02(26), idris4r83(35), Iruobean, cupid4ig, aribitoye, spytime(31), Atk1nson, davismighty(34), Yeyelite(46), Pronmix(23), Sunnymarc, malfz(40), HBola, Jeeb111, Kintomadit(26), demex24, prophetakanbi(46), Joeself1(26), senatorbayor, rudee007(95), drake49, snowytee(31), omotolsy, Oolayeancah(28), NoContract(29), tommysco(27), Neroski, djibola, jimfarayola, Soloblincus(38), Bukwazy(27), Macdashwa(23), IamLEGEND1, onyichick, hels(30), nekede11(34), Cashrill, kasillars, kingopta, roolnaado, mcseun1(26), Bsideboi(26), Hadecaller(26), androidchris(28), jibadeCouture(30), 12stinep(26), kskpoundz(28), oloyede252(24), chrisfocus(25), marticeus, MRSANITY, olakunle85(31), lazinny, ekenetheorg(28), Leonidas8(26), tetralogyfallot, orbis, yhemight(30), olaglamour, vetokaro, aotlatitude(23), dicefrost(28), moriton(25), Pwedigift(26), deraluv(24), onyi25(29), switkera(25), NellyDiva1, JustK, berlusconib2, niyogeol, optimised, MzMay(21), PulseWeb, Ateewologun(31), Eco2580, mykel2yc(21), lifezone247(39), mcpotta4real(22), FUMORINKI, Dgreatest496(22), Jexyme(28), KukuP(25), geco888, 0taPiaPia(33), abossedey, AttorneyTee(24), michaelala94(26), Beckino(29), ismail
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
episode 7 & 8
(Blake POV)
After I left that night, I wandered aimless deeper in to the forest, I went so deep I believe nobody have ventured this deep, I plan to exclude myself from the rest of the world so this is a perfect place. I started hunting for food, which was easy since I learnt the act a long time ago. But one day things changed, that's when I mean Madiba, my mentor who turned me to the nest wolf.
"Come on keep pushing your limited" He screamed at me as am practicing the sword play he thought me. He is a LATENT too, casted out like myself, so he abandoned the world when he couldn't protect his mate, he came here and unlocked his potentials.
"As a LATENT your powers are limitless and can only soar if you keep pushing yourself" he barked. He discovered that being a LATENT means that we have no wolf but have the powers of a wolf but it will only appear with extensive training, much more than a wolf. And it made sense cause I tried my sense of smell that's why am more than others.
Its been two years my once lean body is now muscular, he made sure I always walk around crying a heavy stone in the basket on my back. He developed me in a frightening way, he is strong, stronger than Any Alpha I know but he said he wants me to be stronger.
"Why do you teach me sword fight" I asked as we eat our dinner
"Cause you are LATENT, that means your claws is small, it can hardly scratch wolves so you need swords" he answered, he thought me to use two swords and am very good at it. Am now lightning fast, cause imagine the strength of an Alpha wolf, the speed he sense of smell everything then multiply it by 10 thats me.
"What makes you think I can get stronger than you" I asked, believe me his strength is impossible.
"Cause you are an Alpha" he answered, my dad is an Alpha, so I do have the Alpha gene. "Enough talk time for bed" he said and went off to sleep. He is strong, he can easily dominate the wolves world if he wants, but he said he don't care about the world since he lost his mate.
He kept pushing me to my limits for 3 years, and all this while I never for once forget Evelyn, truthfully she is my inspiration, though I know by now she is married to a strong Alpha and her scar gone, she will be the jewel she is. I hope she forgave me for the cowardice.
"Try and cut it all" Madiba said point a gun at me, he said he need to taste my accuracy, but to me its suicide, I got ready as he started firing and changing position making it harder to defend.
I hot shot multiple times, I failed, he tended to my wound it didn't take long to heal, so he continued after 3 days, but I kept failing.
"Don't really on you eyes, bullet is too fast, sense it too" he barked,
After I healed we tried again this time I took his advice and truthfully I got it right. He was happy cause that's what he could never got right. I even Amazed myself.
"Now I have teach you how to be strong, you can even kill 3 Alphas if they face you" he said, I feel like I can kill more.
"You are strong, truly powerful, you can easily dominate the wolf world, but true power is money" he said and I couldn't agree more, "so I will send you off, I have a cave where I kept all my money, its enough to run a big pack" he said, so he is rich "but I also need to teach you how to manage it and make you richer" he said, he is sure wise.
"But first, I need you to promise me one thing" he said
"What" I asked
"Never use your powers for evil, even revenge" he said, "you are too strong am afraid that I might have created the worst killer the wolf world have ever seen" he said, he should worry about that, I have no hunger for evil
"I won't, I promise" I said and he seems satisfied. He then started teaching me, how to grow in money aspect, cooperations to invest in and what to builds, he is speaking as if I will be and Alpha and manage a pack, truthfully I have no interest in that, but I listened. Madiba have been more than a mentor these past 3 years, he is a father figure.
"I will be back" I bids him farewell, he sent me to the world to get the money and invest, this n come back after a year to tell him all I have done.
"I will be waiting" he said and with that I set off.
Its been 8 months and I already accomplished more than Madiba anticipated, am now considered one of the most eligible bachelor, lucky am a LATENT both, wolves thinks am human since they can't sense me, I didn't search for Evelyn though I know the way to their pack, she will be married now I often think and am also a huge coward so I don't want to face her. Now am strong I don't mind seeing my mate since I can protect her and according to Madiba am a perfect killing machine.
After staying 8 months I decided to go back to Madiba since I already accomplished so much, I can't wait to see his surprised look.
I drove almost all night, I stopped when the car can no longer ride the path, I feel so happy that am about to see him, I also didn't stop practicing, my strength and agility fears me sometimes.
On getting near, I sensed the danger cause I could smell iron from air, that's blood, something is wrong, so I took of in lightning speed. With the sense of danger I ran faster than before. From the cliff I saw multiple dead wolves they are rogue, then I saw Madiba throat slashed, I screamed as I jumped down from the cliff, anger clouded my emotions, the remaining wolves 10 or maybe more got ready as they saw me coming, I first rushed the person that slashed Madiba and clawed out his throat, he was in his human form, the others quickly turned to their wolf form, I took Madiba blade which is laid beside him, without holding back and slashed them all, more like butchered theM.
"I told you, don't fight with heart of vengeance" I heard Madiba said, he is still alive, I went to him and got on my knees, he coughed out blood, his wound are not healing it means one thing.
"I couldn't help it" I answered trying to control my tears.
"So how is the world" he asked with a smile, am so sorry I wasn't on time, for the second time I failed to save the person that matters to me
"Fine, am now an influential man" I said and gave him a sad smile
"Good, make sure to buy a land when the times come form your own pack, promise me that" he said, I have no interest in running a pack, but since he started taking care of me this is the only thing he asked of me, so how can I refuse
"I promise" I said as my heart tightened, I could hear his heart neat slowing down.
"Am glad I saw you, now let me go meet my mate" he said and looked at me "bury me here boy" he said coughed as he tried to laugh "seems my blade now have new owner" he smiled and breathed his last.
I buried him and stayed a week before living the forest. After two, I already bought a large piece of land and built it houses like a pack, though I don't know how to start the pack, I have no idea on how to go. One fateful day I was walking around the land, I smelled rogue from afar, I rushed towards it since I don't have good experience with rogue. I got there, they couldn't sense me since am LATENT and I was dead silent. I saw a tall guy almost my height I rushed him, I held him by the throat and lift him up, he weigh less than a feather to me
"How is it possible" he chocked, since to him am human and he is wolf, so i couldn't possibly lift him, and am strangling him with one hand prevent him to transform. I can smell other rogues I plan to kill them one at a time.
"Please leave him, we are just trying to find where to stay" I heard a woman's voice, I turned to see a pregnant tattered woman, I visibly relaxed and let go of the guy
"You guys mate" I asked and the guy nods still coughing, "all of you should come out" 3 others came out, all teenagers. They look frightened.
"Pleas to kill us" they are afraid, I decided to come stay in the pack. Little by little more people arrived we are now more than hundred, but not officially a pack, I know if we keep growing other Alpha will try to kill us calling us rogue since we are official. I decided I will make them a pack like Madiba wanted, its been 2 years he died. I then took the whole members to the forest where I trained them to be very strong, but I choose 20 people both male and female and gave them much more extensive training, I plan to make them warriors, while my normal pack member is as strong as a warrior in other pack, my warrior is a lot stronger. It took a year for us to come back. The guy I nearly strangle in the bush his name is Aarang, he is serving as my beta and also my best friend.
"I already sent invitation to the pack counsel" he said "they will soon reply"
I ordered him to send invitation, that's the way to start a new pack, they have to accept you when you win the test. They replied, I will soon be meeting them am only scared I will meet Evelyn father.
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
episode 9 & 10
Luckily I didn't see any member from the red moon, I saw my old pack though, my dad and brother was disgusted to see me. I paid them no attention. They laughed when they heard I want to start a pack and be the Alpha.
"A LATENT an Alpha?" My dad laughed, I paid him no attention.
"I see nothing wrong, all he have to do is pass the test, since he is hear that means he is confident enough" Alpha of the crescent moon said, I remember him, he visits Red moon pack then, he never saw me though.
"So let him have the test" another Alpha suggested. The test is me fighting 3 betas, since an Alpha is known as the strongest. 3 is small for me, but since I don't want to show them who I really am. I fought the 3,I made it look difficult, its better they don't know my full strength.
"He won" my brother said not hiding his surprise. I batted him no glance.
"He won, but he is no Alpha yet, the moon goddess will be the judge" my dad barked
"So tonight we will figure it out" crescent moon Alpha said, so they all dispersed only to gather tonight.
"So what do they mean" I asked the Crescent moon Alpha, he smiled
"Tonight, if the moon few drops then you will drink it, that makes you the Alpha, but if it do not, then you request will be denied" he said and went to join the other alpha.
"It doesn't matter, you will always be our Alpha" Aarang said, I just nodded. The moon dew dropped, I was so happy, so I drank it, I felt my body went on fire.
"What's happening" I cried out
"The drop is amplifying you" Crescent moon Alpha said, his name is Turner
"How do you mean" I asked still trying to endure the pain.
"Your strength, speed, sense and everything in you is being multiplied, that's the gift moon goddess gives the Alpha and that makes you have the authority over your pack" he said. Me being stronger, that's monstrous. I thought, it went on for a while till it died down.
"Alpha" all the pack member with me bowed down immediately I stood up, I can already feel the powerful aura, I looked at my brother he took a step back.
"You are one powerful Alpha, remind me never to be in your bad side" Jude joked, according to him I have a dominating aura. After that I became friends with Turner, he taught me a lot about pack, he visits but I never asked him about Evelyn though it have always been at the tip of my tongue.
Now am currently at his party, I saved his pack from Rogue attack, when he called for help I only took 5 of my warriors leaving 15 to protect the pack I left the beta too. I was the first to reach his pack since am a lot faster, before my warriors arrived I have already made a bloody mess. Truthfully am a lot stronger. "Don't ever turn against the wolves" that's what Jude said when he saw how mercilessly my warriors and I dealt with the rogues.
Now am at his party, all eyes where on me, I hardly attend parties but this one is for me so why refuse. Am already sick with the winks the girls throw at me, I decided to go hide somewhere, a bit away from the party, I could smell all sort of wolf smell, I then have to tune down my senses so I ignored all the laughter and shouts. It only happens when I think of Evelyn, as am lost in my thought I felt dizzy, then the sweetest smell hits me, I hear your mate will have the sweetest smell but why does it smell like Evelyn. I used my super hearing and listened to her heartbeat, its beating fast, she have also noticed my presences, she is nervous, I walked towards her direction. As I took the last turn, standing in front of me is Evelyn my
"Mate" the word left my mouth.
(Evelyn POV)
In front of me is Blake, the person I miss most, the person I have which a thousand times to see, is my mate 'go to him' Eve my wolf said, I can feel how much she desire her mate, if she is someone that bothers she would have bother me about mate for long.
"Evelyn" he called with his deep voice and am drawn, I took my first step then I remember how he also say he don't want a mate since he will be too weak to protect her, I don't care I will protect us both. My fear escalades when I think of rejection, he might reject me, I can't stand that. So I turn and took to my heels, I heard him call but I ignored and kept running, he is a LATENT so he can't catch up with me.
"Now you come running back" Alpha Damien said, how come he is the first person I meet, I just want my parents, so I turned to run away but he held my hand, am no match for an Alpha and jut ran so am out of breath, damn I need to exercise more. I try to wiggle my hand free but he didn't bulge, I decided to scream my parents name but stopped at his trembling voice.
"Get your hands off her!" Blake screamed, drawing everybody's attention. I looked at him and he doesn't look scared, not even a bit unlike that day in the forest.
"Did I hear you right" Damien turned to him
"Get your hands of my mate" he said and the crowd gasped
"Evelyn" I heard my mom called I turned to her, she is with my dad both have a confused look. I also saw my brother.
"Finally I can kill you" Luke barked, I can feel his killing intent, no this is not how I imagined seeing Blake, but my brother stopped on his feet immediately when Blake turned his way, that's odd.
"Your mate you say, unfortunately her parents have given her to me" Damien said with a sinister smile.
"No we did not" my father said, and I felt so happy.
"Whether they did or not, one thing is final, she is mine so leave her alone" Blake roared, what makes him so fearless.
"Make me" he dared
"I wouldnt do that if I were you" Turner said, I wonder who he is saying to, Demien's beta stood in front of us blocking us from Blake, no please don't hurt him, that's what am about to say but stopped when the beta knelt down feeling exhausted.
"No way" I heard someone said
"Now let her go" He roared and I could hear some whimpers, that's coming from the wolves, I looked most people look scared, almost everybody excluding the Alphas, Damien let go of me.
"What happened" I asked, not to anyone in particular.
"We wolves are always able to guage strength, it looks like your mate is the strongest here" Eve said and went silent, I now look at Blake standing so strong, definitely something changed. He walked up to me and took me with him, I felt the spark at his touch, could it be mate bond or have I always felt this way.
"Come with me" he said, and it took a strong will not to main at his voice. I can't believe he is mine.
"What happened" I asked him,
"Its a long story, and I will gladly tell you but I have something to do first" he said impatiently I wonder what, I turned back to see the party I found out that we have long left the party, we are almost where we met this night.
"Why are we here" I asked, I suddenly felt hot with the fact we are alone.
"For this" he said and smashed his lips against mine, it wasn't anything like the first one we had, this one is violent, we both fought for dominance with him winning, I melted at his touch, I miss this.
"I love you" he whispered as he broke the kiss making me smile, I love you too but hell I won't make it easy on you, you made me wait. I then pushed him away and punched him, right on the nose, damn it hurt, I turn my back and return to the party, I will leave as soon as I find my parents I will leave.
"Where are you going" he asked, he is shocked at my reaction
"Am going home as soon as I find my parents, and don't dare follow me" I said, and I heard him grunt.
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
chapter 11 & 12
(Evelyn POV)
I left the party with my parents, they have all find out that Blake is my mate and he is the strongest that is like the bonus to me, I smiled as I remember his grunt when I left him.
Am so happy he is back and my mate, I went to sleep with happiness that haven't happen in a long time. When I woke this morning I woke with a smile and sweet sensation, I found Blake and he is my mate and the strongest. Am so happy, I came out and my pack that treats me like trash have changed.
"Good morning" someone greeted, its been long I have any respect, well news travel fast, I plan to go to the spot I always spend with Blake.
"Did you sleep well" I was utterly surprised when I heard Anita asked
"Yes?" I answered in sort of a question way. Cause its unbelievable.
"Do you want anything" she asked, so that's how wolves treat the strong, knowing am mated to the strongest makes me the strongest.
"No am fine" she looks afraid, I bet she is afraid of what I will do to her for all she did to me "don't worry Anita I have nothing against you" I said to her as she visibly relaxed.
"So what are you doing today" she asked, still want to be on my good side.
"Don't worry about me, go on with your day" I said and then left not giving her any chance to ask any more question. I head straight to my favorite place. I have a sweet sensation inside me.
I stood in front of the stream a while then I caught the scent, that same sweet smell that makes me weak on my knee, I close my eyes and inhaled, as I exhaled I said "Blake"
"I thought I could sneak up on you" I heard him say behind me, then I turn, before me is standing Blake making jean and T-shirt look SK sexy, the once skinny Blake is now muscular.
"Are you done eye raping me" he said with a smirk, ouch am caught.
"Who... Who is eye raping you, am just looking at the beauty flower beside you" I stuttered, he then look beside him and saw no flower.
"Oh, I can see that" he mocked with a smile. I want to know what changed, how a LATENT became the strongest.
"I missed you" he came closer and touched my face spending sparks down my body, he ran his hand down my scar and kissed it.
"Why did you left" I asked with a little bit of moan.
"I left cause I was afraid, I hate that you were hurt because I couldn't protect you, I was scared that if I meet my mate just like you I won't protect her" he said, that I can understand.
"So why didn't you come all this while, I mean when you became stronger"
"I thought you would've already got your mate" he took a step back, then took a pebble and threw it into the water "turns out I was yours all along" he said with a smile. How cute.
"How did you become strong, how am I able to smell you" I asked, cause I know he use to have no scent since he is LATENT.
"You can smell me because I am your mate, that means you are the only one that can smell me, I became stronger cause I trained, by a man a LATENT called Madiba" He said the name with a bit of sadness.
"Do you mind telling me about it" I said coming closer.
"Only if you agree to come home with me" he said, wow and I thought he is a gentleman
"So now we are bargaining" I said and walk away from him, but he drew me back.
"You have no idea how much I want you and where I want you" he said, did I just sense naughtiness from his word.
"What?" I asked, he just smiled realizing I understood what he just said.
"Come on, my packs need their Luna, so come home and let's live happily ever after" he smiled, how tempting.
"Tell me all that happens and I might consider" I said and he laughed
"Now who is doing the bargain" he then walks closer "who am I to refuse such offer" he said and I prepare myself for the story.
(Blake POV)
She listened as I told her everything, she is cute, her smooth skin, her tiny voice her hair, everything about her invites me in. Am so happy am now strong to protect her nothing on earth can tear us apart.
"Am sorry for Madiba" she said wiping her tears
"Its alright" I said wiping her tears. It didn't take much to compel her, good thing about the mate bond.
"Am Eve" her wolfs said, I smiled, I remember seeing her,
"Am Blake, am sorry I have no wolf inside" I said to her, we are sending link message
"No problem, just treat her well" she said and went silent, nice meeting her.
"So introduction is in other" Evelyn said, with the smile I have always miss.
"So would you now come home with me" I asked, I hope he does.
"It takes more than a story to move me, Mr Blake" she said and walked backwards, she have no idea I don't plan living here without her, am so glad I already got her parents permission. It was easy since they have money issue and I happen to have deep pocket. Her once mighty brother Luke can't even stand upright in my presence.
"I don't take no for an answer pretty" I asked and lifted her up, bridal style.
"What are you doing" she asked.
"Kidnapping you" I answered and took off, she gasped, I think she is more surprise at my speed than the kidnapping.
It didn't take me long to arrive, my pack is big and beautiful, she was surprise to see such a big pack. When I place her down, she walked a bit away as she looked around, thank the moon for giving me such a mate. I walked slowly behind her.
"Welcome Luna" that's the greeting she gets from everyone she passes, in return she gives them a very cute smile. I hear her scar can be healed if she mates with a very powerful Alpha, I hope am that Alpha.
"She is definitely worth the wait" Aarang said beside me, I smile, yes she is
"So how is everything" I asked, I already asked him to get Evelyn parents, I want to do the ritual right, and have her move in, I can't wait another second especially after seeing how beautiful she is.
"They will soon be here" he said "hope she knows"
"Let me fill her in" I answered, then quicken my steps to go meet my Luna, since the beta is not the person I want to be with.
"So how would like to be the Luna of this pack" I asked her, she taps her lips for a while
"Its not bad, just keep wooing me and I will be your Luna" she answered
"Evelyn" I called and she turned, I went on my knees and brought out a ring "am not going to say that this is my moms, and that I have been carrying it for a long time, no I won't say it. I just bought it this morning after I saw you last night, I bought it cause am so sure you are the one, not because of the mate bond but because its you" I said, she never knew I followed her home last night to get her parents approval. "So will you marry me and rule my world" I asked, she is already weeping, please don't say no, cause almost the whole pack are looking at us, she walks closer
"Yes I will" she answered and I wanted to explode, it took all the Alpha in me to remain calm and slip the ring in her finger.
"She said yes" I finally explode, I screamed so loud that the whole pack heard it.
"Now let's get on to the next stage" her father said, the surprise look on Evelyn face was just epic.
"Is it considered wooing, if I brought your parents over cause I plan to do the marriage rite today" I answered, I hope she is not mad.
"You kidnapped me, proposed and still want to get married the same day" she barked, if I wasn't an Alpha damn I would've cowered
"Yes" I answered, she smirked,
"Why" she asked
"Cause I can't stay a seconds without you" I answered truthfully.
"So let's get on with it then" she said. Unlike humans that have to go through a lot for marriage. Wolves just have to Declare their love and drink a wine that contains their blood.
So everything is already arrange, I just have to wait on the alter for my bride to arrive. I watched her walk the aisle, she is magnificent. Am moved.
"So am here standing before you" she said as she stood before me
"I swear to make you happy, protect you and love you, through the brightest and darkest day till the day I die" I said, that's what I said to myself the very night at the party.
"I swear to love you, protect you also make you happy till the day I die" she said, then Agnes, beta's mate handed me the goblet that have our blood mixed with wine. I took the wine, it felt like am taking her soul inside me, then I handed it to her, she drank the rest, I felt myself poured inside her too. This is the final step we are now mated, the unbelievable happened, her scar healed up.
"You scar?"
"What"
"Its gone" I said, then she touched her face, her beauty return, she is now the jewel of my pack, Madiba pack, yes I named my pack after my mentor.
"You are really the strongest" she muttered.
After the marriage rite, we began the party, everyone was happy, my Luna kept looking at her reflection, she can't believe my Alpha gene is powerful enough to heal her. I look at her as I ravish her in my mind,
"If you keep having that imagination, I might sleep in another room" Evelyn sent me a link message
"Come on, its not my fault I have a very sexy mate" I sent to her and she looked at me and smile, good thing about being a wolf, you can still flirt with your mate even when he is standing 10 feet away.
We are all having fun until Evelyn mother screamed, "what's wrong" his husband asked,
"Our pack is in danger" she answered, that's one thing about being a Luna, you will feel the pain of your pack even miles away. I looked at her husband and he look like he is communicating with someone.
"Help me Alpha Blake" he said to me like its so urgent "the rogues are much" he sounds like pleading.
"Sure let's go" I said, I then ordered 5 of my warriors to protect my pack mainly my Luna.
"Stay put I will be back" I sent her mind message, I see the worry on her face, she have no idea how strong I am. With a smile I left to red moon pack with 15 of my warrior and Evelyn father, I won't show mercy to the rogues.
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
chapter 13 & 14
(Blake POV)
When we arrived at the red moon pack, they are over run by rogues, so I started doing what I know best. Killing rogues, the adrenaline rush is serving as morphine. I kept cutting, some rogues totally in half, as I massacred red moon pack stood in amazement. To the rogues am a demon in their every shadow, I hunt them like predator to prey. Am glad I took fifteen warriors cause the rogues where many.
"Be more careful" I said to red moon Alpha as I cut the rogue trying to get him
"Thanks" he said and we continued the killing, he is quiet agile. After hours of bloody fight fight the rogues retreat, non of my warriors was injured, after the rogue retreated we took some prisoner, then took our injured members to the park doctor.
"I will be leaving now, I will leave 5 warriors here" I said to my father in law.
"Thanks son, am glad for your help" he said with a smile, how nice but I really need to start my honey moon not this bloody war.
"So I will be going now" I said and we said our goodbyes, I sent the link message to my warriors giving the orders on the ones to stay.
"Hi mate" I sent to my love, I felt her relief, good thing about mate bond
"Are you alright" she asked,
"Yes covered in blood, not mine though" I said and she giggled
"That is considered very sexy" she said
"So what are you doing" I asked, we are going home, but since the warriors are tired from the battle just now we took a bus from red moon pack which is very slow to me considering the fact I want to be with my Luna. I just don't want to be the Alpha that left his warrior because he is Hot.
"Am taking a stroll around the pack" she said
"Alone?" I know its my pack which is the safest but I don't want her alone.
"No, Mike is with me" she said and I felt relieved, Mike is a good fighter, almost as strong as a warrior but not a warrior cause he became a pack member after I selected the warriors.
"That's good" I said, we are almost half way home, I wanted to tease her then I felt a sudden rush of panick, its not from me but my mate.
"What's wrong" I said and no answer, I linked with mike and no answer, I sense the trouble, I can feel my mate bond week, only a wolfsbane do that. I busted out of the car and took off in lightning speed. I heard my warriors running after me, but am too fast for them to catch up. My mate is in trouble.
Instead of the 30 mins it would've take to get home, it took me 5 mins. Everybody was surprise when they saw me rush into the hall. I don't know if it was the blood or the speed or both.
"Where is Evelyn" I asked, they seem surprised, they don't even know their Luna is in trouble.
"She took a walk with Mike" Aarang said, knowing they won't give me the answer I need I decided to sense her out, she smell of lemon, I can still smell it in the air, so I moved towards it I also saw footprints, hers and mike, after a while I arrived at a location then the scent disappeared, only wolfsbane can do that, even their footprints, something is wrong I searched around and only saw a written note.
"WE ARE WITH YOUR MATE, WE WILL GET BACK AT YOU, KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN".
that's the only thing written in the book, I felt my world crumbled once again am unable to protect her, I felt anguish like never before. I rushed to the hall and saw them still laughing and shattering I hate every bit of it. They couldn't protect their Luna, worse they don't know she is gone then I roar with every bit of Alpha in me and that made every one of them shivered.
"YOU LOST YOUR LUNA AND YOU ARE HERE HAVING FUN".
(Evelyn POV)
I woke up in a dark room, its a cell and am alone, the last I remembered is talking with Blake, then I passed out, he must be worried, I tried to connect to him but its futile. I just have to wait the the cell open cause nobody came even after I screamed, I kept thinking who would dare kidnapp me.
After a while I heard someone approaching I stood alert, if it wasnt for the wolfsbane still in my system I would have change to wolf. I look around a took a stone, it hurt that even my sense of smell can't work. When the door opened I was shock to see Alpha Damien walked in, beside him is Mike.
"Damien" I said
"Alpha it is to you" he said giving a wicked grin.
"Mike what's wrong" I asked hoping he will explain, he smirked
"It seems you scar is all healed" I heard a voice, the same voice that hunt my dream, the person responsible for my scar.
"You monster" I said as he walked in.
"How nice princess, but my name is Walter" he said, who cares, I lunged at him but was stopped effortlessly by Mike, what did I miss, thought Mike is from Blake pack.
"Why all this" I asked
"Its only proper if we tell you, you won't live long after all" Damien said walking around "you think I will ignore the shame I suffered from you mate hand, the humiliation, cowering away cause of a LATENT ALPHA. I will pay him ten fold" he said, what a coward.
"Then why are you in league with the Rogue"
"Knowing its suicide to go after Blake alone, I joined hands with them, and they have been looking for a chance to destroy Madiba pack" he said and tapped Mike on the shoulder "Mike have been a spy" he said and it shocked me to the bone.
"Mike" I said looking at him, I thought I made a good friend.
"We have always tried to attack the pack but its just too strong, and he have no weakness, we waited then you came along, the perfect weakness. We just couldn't wait, we attack Red moon pack knowing he will come to the rescue being the knight in shinning armor" he said, I can feel my hate rising.
"He left you, thinking you are secured, with everybody's guard down I took you, he nearly caught up with me when I was taking you, he is really fast" he said the last part with amazement.
"But why kidnapp and why do you want to destroy Madiba pack" I asked. Walter answered this time.
"Cause he will be so mad and angry he won't come up with a good plan and he can easily be manipulated since we have you. I want to destroy him cause he is considered the strongest that makes me second, I want to be the first, beside I also tried to start up a pack, I passed the test easily but the moon goddess still denied me" he is angry.
"What do you gain by killing him"
"First, I will show the moon goddess she is wrong, secondly I will be considered strongest and feared the most, I wont then need the goddess approval to be an Alpha and have a pack" he said with a smile that might make you think he is good.
He have a loose nut, he want to kill for this, "you have no idea how strong Madiba pack is" I said, I don't know either am just trying to appear strong.
"And you have no idea how strong my Rogue nation is" he said and left
"Non of this would have happened if you choose me" Damien said,
"I will gladly die that be with you" I barked
"Surely death you will have" he barked back and left leaving me with Mike.
"Blake won't forgive" I said, and he smiled, he is not a bit remorsed.
"It doesn't matter, since he won't live long enough for revenge" he said and left, he closed the cell and slumped down and started crying, am suppose to be in my honeymoon why this.
I curled up t the corner and started crying the wolfsbane in my system is not leaving then I realized, the cell have wolfsbane around it, how sick are they. I just want to be in the arms of Blake.
(Blake POV)
I realized the attack on the Red moon pack was a distraction to take Evelyn. So I wentbavk to the pack to see the prisoners, Mon of my pack member approached me, even Aarang for am in killing state of mind.
I went inside red moon pack undetected and went straight to the holding cell, am not here for a casual visit so no need see the Alpha, I dismissed the guards at the post, I bet they will go call the Alpha.
"Who are you" one of the prisoners asked as I opened the cell, he won't know me, since we fought at night so it would've been difficult to see my face adding with my speed, I ingnored his question and took in their numbers, they are 10,I only need too alive.
"Am the monster in your fairytale" I answered and smashed his head so fast the others didn't understand what happened.
"I came to know your hide out, it turns out I only need 2, so who wants to leave should start talking" I said, and fear gripped them,
"We will never say" one said, perfect, his head rolled down before he realized it
"8" I said and the all moved backed, I instantly ripped out the heart of the two closest to me.
"6" I said and cut two more in half,
"We live deep inside the woods" the other remaining four said at once,
"How cute, I only need two" I said looking deadly serious.
They all started talking at once, they all want to live, did I showed them a little too much horror, well the more the better.
"What happened here" The Alpha asked as he came in seeing blood all over, I then explained everything to him, he was angry and promised to help what ever way,
"Tell me everything about your hideout" I asked the four no one in particular.
"Its big, we are rogues, under the guidance of Walter, we are called the rogue nation, we are 4 times the number of a normal pack" damn that's much, no wonder he could sacrife that many rogues last night. "And we are current working with Alpha Damien" he said and I wasn't shocked, its expected considering the humiliation. But its just makes them a very formidable foe, alone am afraid I can't win, I really need to make plans.
"You will be taking us there tomorrow" I said, tomorrow is too soon considering the fact red moon pack is still treating their wounded and we still have not come up with a plan, but to me its too far considering my mate.
I left to go ask help from crescent moon pack, am sure they will and I also need to go get a lot of wolfsbane, so I left and let the beta handle the gathering of the warriors and some other the strong pack members, with the ones red moon could spare, if I can get a hundred strong wolves I will be able to get my mate back and annihilate the Rogue nation.
When I came back from crescent moon pack, I came back with 20 warriors, he want to give me more but I just need strong warriors not just wolves, he wanted to come but I refused since his pack need him.
"Here is the message for you" My beta gave me a note as I arrived, I opened it and its from the rogue nation.
"IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER ALIVE COME ALONE AT THE WOODS, NO PLAY" it said, how perfect, I can smell ambush written all over it. But I will still go
"Who brought this" I asked,
"Mike" he answered, am curious to know how they were kidnapped.
"Where is he" I asked,
"In the hall" he said and rushed to the hall, he is eating, he most have suffered, I can see the bruises on him.
"How are you" I asked
"Fine Alpha, am sorry for not protecting our Luna, they came opat us with wolfsbane" he said, I understand, wolfsbane is really bad for a wolf.
"Did you see where they are holding her" I asked, I want to know if she is still alive since I still can't feel our connection.
"No Alpha" he said and I heard his heart skipped, something is wrong.
"Tell me, how did you said you were kidnapped" I asked and paid closer attention
"I think I was first one to be drugged, cause I was behind and I heard her muffled noise before I lost consciousness" he said and it skipped again, the bastard dear lie to me, I rushed and slamped him against the wall, everybody seemed surprise
"Tell me again, how you were kidnapped, before you say anything, know I will break a bone for each lie, starting with your ribs" I said, he still lied, and I broke two, he screams of agony
"Alpha please am saying the truth" he said, still keeping up the pretence I see, more ribs followed.
"Alpha what's gotten over you" my beta said, I glared at him, if he is a tortoise he would've went inside his shell.
"Tell me again" I said breaking his arm, he is a wolf so it will still heal, that's if I don't kill him. He still kept up with the story, he is really a strong wolf I will give him that, so I brought out the powered wolfsbane, and made him sniff it, it numbed his wolf ability.
"Now tell me pub, how were you kidnapped" I asked this time breaking his leg, he screamed in agony for he feels the pain more, good that means he will soon spill.
"I kidnapped her" he screamed after breaking two more bone, I heard the gasped from my warriors present, some of them were already feeling sorry for him.
"Why" I asked, and opened my ear to hear his story.
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
chapter 15 & 16
(Blake POV)
I was raged after hearing his explanation, I can feel the same rage coming from my warriors, it is said a very powerful alpha fuels his pack when he is really angry.
"How coward your leader is to devise this petty plot" I said calmly but its the calm before the storm.
"Don't underestimate Walter, he is not like any Alpha you know" he said with a smile, how vile, I stoop low to his level of vision
"Am also not like any Alpha he know" I said and ripped out his heart. I want to leave now but its already night so I will make my move tomorrow.
"Calm your rage warriors, for tomorrow we bath in blood" I said and left them, but after giving my beta the orders. I trust him to get everything done, he is wiser than some Alphas. Luckily I have the hundred wolves I need, so when tomorrow arrives I will obliterate them.
"Wait my love, I will see you soon" I went inside to prepare, I brought out my sword, two of them always sharp, I shut myself in and start summoning every bit of Alpha in me. I was weak once, I couldn't protect the woman I love, I became stronger and someone tried to harm her again?. I will split the heaven apart even if that's their hideout.
We all were ready even before dawn, I can sense the thirst of blood in them, today am about to do something impossible, something never heard of, am about to obliterate thousands with hundred.
"You plan to take care of the rogues with 100 men" one of the prisoner said laughing
"Its seems the abduction of your mate have made you mad" he said. I walked closer to him and he cowered back.
"Yes, and this mad man is the last thing you will see" I said and made him with the other prisoners lead the way. It took like 2 hours for us to get there, I made my men stop some distance away.
"On my signal coming" I said and they all agreed, "now move" I said to the prisoners I already injected wolfsbane to their system so they can't send any link message.
"Come on out" I said, as we stood at the middle of the pack, its big and I can smell the rogues, those vile creatures.
"You are either stupid or really brave to have come alone" I heard a voice, it sounds familiar, but I can't remember where. Good it means he can't sense my warriors, actually I can't too.
"Come out" I said, I can sense he is the boss, I herd his footsteps before he stepped out, coldsweat filled my palm as I saw the same rogue that gave Evelyn the scar.
"Am Walter, how you've grown" he said, and it took my whole will not to lung at him.
"Hey rogues" I said to the prisoners and they turned to faze me, I ripped their hearts out "told you I will be the last face you see". I said as I watched them fall, Walter didn't even flinch, and I guess he also don't care about Mike.
"Since I don't see Mike with you, am guessing you have find out everything" he said and casually walks closer to me, "let me get straight to the point fight me if you win then you will walk out of here alive, but if you don't, that's another case" he smirked, another case is coming alright.
"Let's get started then" I said, I already tried to sense my love but can't, I figured that she is a room filled with wolfsbane.
He lunged at me, I evaded, I wonder why he have not turn to his wolf yet, so I decided to not use my knife too, he was pretty fast but no match for me now, so I easily evades.
"Where is my Luna" I asked.
"How funny you are Alpha enough to heal her scar" he laughed, he looked out of breath and I haven't even started. We kept at it till I got bored and held his neck
"Now where is my mate" I barked. He smiled, the impetus, I gripped tighter making him choke, I was about to snap his neck when I heard that same voice, the voice that calm the storm in me.
"Blake" she said, I turn to see her being man handled by two men, I got mad, I threw him aside and rush towards her direction. I stopped when a dart pierced inside my back, I brought it out, I sniffed it and it was wolfsbane. They're trying to weaken me, they shot me another 5 times, wow that's enough for 3 Alpha, so I went on my knees.
"How the mighty have fallen" Walter said walking up to me, I look to see the men holding my wife dropped their guard. Good am glad for their petty wolfsbane for I nearly cause the death of my wife cause of my anger. They would have snap her neck before I reach her, not that am affected by wolfsbane but it made me stop on my track. Am a LATENT that makes me resistant to wolfsbane, they should've researched more.
"At the end you're just like all of us" Damien said coming up, I have been wondering where he is,
"You I will kill effortlessly" I said, and he laughed
"Not with wolfsbane in your system" he said.
"On my signal, attack, leave 20 men behind for back up" I linked with my beta
"Yes Alpha" he said, I look at my mate, she is all I need and for her am about to do the impossible, stuff of legend, 100 against 1000.
"So what will we do with you" Walter asked, making fun is he. I looked at him and smile, I saw his expression morphed into confusion.
"Am not like anything you have seen, am that wall you can never climb over cause I keep growing" I said, he is still confused when I took off with a lightening speed to the two men holding my mate and ripped their hearts out.
"Now" I ordered my beta. The Rogue nation are still confused when my men attacked, before they can even transformed to their wolf form my men are already causing so much havoc. Me on the order hand is just a nightmare to them.
"Run to the woods, our men are there stay with them" I said to Evelyn. She just gave a nod, but still gave me a passionate kiss.
"Make sure to come back mate" she said and took off. I now look and saw Damien and Walter really being difficult for my men, infact to them my men are worms, it angered me more as I looked around to see the rogue having advantage over my men, have I lost the battle before it even started.
17(Blake POV)
I was as they slash my men, the only comforting thing is they still have determination written all over their face, its time to change the tide of the battle, so I linked to my Omega who is waiting with the other 20 warriors.
"Do it now" I ordered.
"Yes Alpha" he said, and I readied myself, am about to use a double edge sword I might also get affected if am not strong enough. I look up as it exploded, everybody stopped fighting and looked up to see the powdery substance coming down. Multiple explosion followed after the first, apart from my men the rogues are confused.
"What is this trick" Walter asked, he have return to his human form, naked now cause when a wolf transform they shed their cloth.
"You will see" I said ad the power reached the battle ground, one by one each wolf start returning to human.
"Wolfsbane" Walter said, I smiled and gave him a nod "how foolish, it will still affect your men, maybe not you, but can you kill a thousand men alone, maybe you can but we will make sure you men dies too" he said laughing.
"Have you ever heard of an Alpha that can fuel his pack cause he is very powerful" I asked and he looked confused.
"Am that Alpha" I said the roared, all my men even the injured ones, returned to their wolf form, since wolfsbane don't affect me, I made them immued too, the only thing is my men were only 15, the ones from crescent moon and red moon pack still remain in the human form.
"Just stay at the entrance, ampnd make sure Mon of this rogue escape" I said to them and they agreed, "now boys, unleash hell" I said my pack.
We now started tearing the rogues apart, it was too easy, little by little the rogues keep reducing. But something is strange, I don't see demien and Walter, they are gone, not long after the rogues are all gone, the ones remaining surrendered and willing to accept any punishment.
"That's all" my beta said, am still not contented, I listened I can hear the footstep of the warriors in the woods coming, I can feel Evelyn too, cause her footstep is light. Am still not satisfied cause I don't see Demien and Walter.
"That's one hell of a fight" Evelyn said and I smiled.
"What's bothering you" she asked
"Nothing, am just worried, Damien and Walter are gone" I said
"Maybe they got scared and bailed" she said, I looked around and saw the wounded being taken care off, sadly we lost some men.
"Am just afraid they will be back" I said, and she just smiled and caresses my cheek,
"Then we will be waiting". She said, we were about rounding up when I felt a chill, they are here so I unsheathed my sword.
"What's wrong" Evelyn asked
"Get behind me" I said and she did so, my pack warriors got on guard I looked around, it took like 10 seconds before Damien and Walter walked out with Ak47, things are about to get ugly.
"Now you all are tired, and you all need Blake to be strong, all we need is to kill him and then the rest of you" Walter said, its quiet a problem they are with gun, and the wolfsbane is still affecting everybody.
"Can you really defend against bullet" Damien asked, I remember its the last training Madiba gave me, I never knew why but now am happy he did.
"Don't really on you eyes, bullet is too fast, sense it too" I remembered his exact word. Then I closed my eyes and readied myself for the bullet.
"Saying your last prayers already" I heard Damien said.
"Whatever happen stay behind me" I said to my mate, the other pack members are not close to me so the bullet won't hit them. I heard the first bullet being fired. I cut it in two, I heard gasped, nobody knew its possible.
They kept firing and I kept defending, am faster now, the Alpha in me combine with the adrenaline am feeling unstoppable.
"Impossible" Walter said as he knows no bullet can get at me.
"You don't know what is impossible" I said, he then smirk, that's one thing about dealing with a psychopath, cause you don't know when he will come up with a sadistic plan.
Walter turn his gun to my pack members, now its risky, if I rush to them Damien will shoot Evelyn, if I don't Walter will fire at them.
"So what's your choice Latent" Walter said. Now that's a very hard choice, but if they think am leaving this spot for a second they must be out of their mind.
"Is it your pack or your mate" Damien asked.
Re: Latent Alpha by Elushinegoneiba(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
last episode
(Evelyn POV)
I was relieved when I saw Blake, he saved me like he have many times in my dream, am glad he won and we have few dead and casualties.
My happiness was short lived when Damien and Walter came out with their gun and kept firing, I was beyond amazed that Blake was able to defend it all. They felt so helpless that they now have to resort in petty trick.
"So what's your choice Latent" Walter said.
"Is it your pack or your mate" Damien asked.
I know this is the hardest decision an Alpha can ever make, I will make it easier for him, am the Luna after all.
"Blake" I called and he turn "they will fire any second from now, I want you to go down in history as the greatest Alpha, so protect our pack and I will be the happiest Luna" I said and it dawn on him what am saying
"I won't leave here" he said, I touched his cheek, and smiled, he is still that guy that I found that day, that innocent boy.
"I know you won't love, so I will make it easy for you" I said and ran off sideways, giving a distance between him and me, I made sure to give more distance between him and me, so he is now closer to his pack than me.
"How foolish girl" Damien said pointing the gun at me, I look to see the anger in Blake face, now I just made it easy for him, he will choose the pack since he will get there on time, if he choose to come my way he won't be there on time.
"I love you Blake" I screamed to him,
"Now make your choice" Walter said getting ready to fire.
"I already have" Blake said, I hope its his pack, he then did what any of us never expected, he threw his knife at Damien cutting of his hands,
"You bastard" Damien screamed falling down, it even made Walter delay before shooting and that cost him his life.
Cause before he could shoot, Blake is right in front of him, the surprise look on his face is jut priceless, I watched Blake slowly pushed his hand straight to his heart and ripped it out.
"Now you are save" Blake said as he stood in front of me looking so bloody, I can't wait to live here so that the wolfsbane can leave my system, so I can connect with him.
"Take care of everything am leaving with my mate" Blake said and I left with him.
"You just did what is considered impossible" I said as we walked home, he wanted to carry me, but I want to walk, I know he will still carry me when I get tired but for now let's walk.
"You know love makes everything easy" he said, he looks tired, its normal, he fueled his warriors and still fought against bullet, not just any Alpha can do that.
"Let's rest a bit" I said, he didn't even argue he just sat down, resting on the tree, I sat beside him, he then changed position and rested on my laps.
"Its better here" he said and I smiled "let me rest for a while dear and we will leave" he said closing his eyes.
"Sure dear, I will watch over you" I said as I stroke his hair, I started reminiscing how things changed. I fell in love before he became my mate, even though weak and thin I still saw past that. The ounces weak Blake is gone and no more, cause standing before me is the strongest Wolf, the strongest Alpha and also my mate.

After everything, we strengthened our packs, the rogues we're executed cause of their crime, the blood moon pack members that never supported the idea of fighting was welcomed to Madiba pack so everything was good.
"So now everything is good, its time we go on our honeymoon" Blake said, I wonder why he is so hellbent on having a honeymoon, we already did the deed, he took me the day at the forest when he woke up and believe me it was heaven. Its been two weeks since then and we have had it more times that I can count, each time seem sweeter than the last.
"Why do you want this honeymoon so bad" I asked, not that I don't want it.
"Because its what normal couple do" he said smiling, "and also I need to run away from this pack duty" he said looking annoyed,
"You are need" I said, he just shrugged, and made a move to leave "let's go to Paris for our honeymoon" I said and he stopped on his track
"If that's where you want dear" he asked and I nodded "when" I know he can leave now if I say the world, am literally the strongest since I have the strongest whipped and can get him do whatever I want.
"Tomorrow" I said and he smiled, I said tomorrow so that we will have time to say goodbye to the pack members
"Tomorrow love" he said and left to deal with the pack that needs his attention. Before I met blake I always imagined what my mate will be like, how strong, rich, powerful and handsome he will be. But never in my imagination did I imagine such an Alpha like Blake. Live is sweetest when you love and be loved in return.
LATENT ALPHA
The End.
Re: Latent Alpha by kingokoh(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2019
Dude How come you're posting and selling my story and didn't care to tell me.
It's bad
Re: Latent Alpha by kingokoh(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2019
New Story Alert

WRONG NUMBER.

Chapter 1.
Pain is only temporary they say, they forget to add that some can actually kill in that small amount of time. It's almost 2 Am and I am still rolling around in my bed irrespective of the fact that I am going to work tomorrow. I closed my eyes and tried to slow my heartbeat hoping it will make me sleep but nothing seems to be helping, the only thing I feel is the excruciating pain I feel with every heartbeat. I hit my chest so hard hoping the physical pain will overrule the emotional pain but it didn't, I stood up from the bed and went and grabbed a glass of water. Everywhere is so quiet, I used to live with my best friend Jessica but she got married last month and I was also expecting to finally tie the knot with my prince charming, gosh we have been dating for 3 years. I keep searching my head trying to think what I did wrong, I have never cheated, he was the one that took my virginity, I have never requested for money I have always been a girl that love being independent. The more I think of it the more my heart hurts, I remembered what I heard on the radio last week, to always talk about your pain and hurt with someone, even if he or she didn't give you a solution, talking about it helps. So, I took up my phone and decided to text Jessica, I am by nature a text freak also I didn't want to disturb her sleep, she is a deep sleeper I just want to type out my feelings and wishes and also pains.
I haven't saved her number in this my new phone, but no worries I memories it a long time ago.

*I have wished a thousand times for it to be a dream*.
*I keep thinking, what did I do wrong*
*Tell me that if I close my eyes and go to sleep that he will be mine when I wake up tomorrow*
*I have loved him all my life and I still do*
*I have always pretended to be a strong woman, but deep down I cry behind closed doors, I know it will come as a shock to you*
* It's so much easier talking to you Jessica while you sleep*
*Do you think I made a mistake by accepting Josh instead of Charles*
*I couldn't help it, he has the most amazing dimples*
*I know I never told you but I had one abortion for him* I texted and regretted instantly, maybe I am going too far, nobody knows about this I should've kept my mouth shut but I am in so much pain.
*I am in so much pain*
I cried more as I text Jessica my feelings, I know she will be on a frenzy when she sees it tomorrow, by then my brave face will be on.
*Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, for lives greatest lessons are learned through pain* Jessica replied and it shocked the hell out of me.
You might wonder why it surprised me, I wasn't surprised that she woke up to reply to my texts, though Jessica loves her sleep and hardly sacrifices her sleep for anything. I wasn't surprised that she suddenly became wise and sent me a quote, she is a simple girl that can't even remember the simplest quote like cleanliness is second to godliness. I am surprised that she quoted my best Nagato words from Naruto and she has never seen an episode of Naruto.
*Did you just quote Nagato* I asked to know if it was just a coincidence.
*I am surprised you know where it's from* she replied.
*of course I do, I am Naruto's number one fan* I replied wiping my tears, slowly I am more interested in Jessica's sudden interest in my favourite anime, than my painful heart.
*Then clearly, you haven't met me* she replied, met you? Girl I practically lived with you for 10 years.
*You can't be serious Jess, I have known you half of my life and you haven't even seen a single episode of Naruto.* She doesn't even know the different between Naruto and Sasuke.
*My Bad, I forgot to tell you I am not Jessica your friend, it's a Wrong Number* the texter said and I froze, did I just confessed my deepest secret to a total stranger.

To read more chapters click on the link below

www.kingsworld7..com
Re: Latent Alpha by kingokoh(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Accidental Brother book two is out, click on the link below to get your copy thanks.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/accidental_brother_book_two/29032#.XXUcQvPYQk0.whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Rapist (short story) / Best Literature Novels On Nairaland / Papson Sports: Write For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 374
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.