Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Is This Right In Anyway? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Right In Anyway? (787 Views)

I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / She Was Raped Right In My Presence, Now I Can’t Touch Her / Husband Abused By Mum-in-law Right In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right In Anyway? by oseenice: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2010
Dear nairalanders,
Please I want you to read the following considering the realities of life and not nature before you respond to my question.
You have a younger brother who lives in his own house in VGC, uses the latest Blackberry phone, drives in a Range Rover sports 2010 and enjoys the best things in life right now. Yet
You live in a rented 2 bedroom apartment, use an old Nokia Phone and have no car at all. Yet this younger brother of yours feels he is your responsibility, and feels he can come up to you and ask for financial favors.

Please naira Landers, what do you think in such situations. Please be sincere with your contributions.

Adams
Re: Is This Right In Anyway? by Acidosis(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
This is strange
Re: Is This Right In Anyway? by iice(f): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2010
Some people give a semblance of living the good life.
His coming to you for financial favors shows not all that glitters is gold.

Having said that, you should have a word with him
Re: Is This Right In Anyway? by Spyker: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2010
Simply put, your brother is a Poser. He is living a false life and one day, he will sell that car of his and be thrown out of the house in VGC. It's better you have a word with him as soon as possible so that you can asserting his financial independence.
Re: Is This Right In Anyway? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^^^^Exactly.
Re: Is This Right In Anyway? by djojo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
i dont it wort it for u to give him cos he as already got more than enough with him, i think u should be careful cos it is strange
Re: Is This Right In Anyway? by luap: 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
You are living as a recuer to the younger brother. Stop playing this role.
Re: Is This Right In Anyway? by oseenice: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2010
Thank you all, i appreciate your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Scared Oooo / How To Make Your Marriage Better / LWTZE Announces War Against Domestic Violence - The Walk For 13th October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.