Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Create A Brand People Love - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Brand People Love (324 Views)

Build Something100 People Love. / Could There Be A Brand-war Between Promasidor And Friesland? / N5,000,000 + A Brand New Car! The Next Titan Reality TV Show Is Coming To Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Brand People Love by zion69(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
How To Create A Brand People Love

Hey, did you know emotions are the primary reasons why customers prefer certain brands?

So how do you become that certain brand people love?

1. Determine the type of person you want your brand to be.

Your brand packaging should reflect this - From the type of content you put out, to how you relate with clients.

Research shows customers view the same type of personality characteristics in brands as they do in people so they are attracted more to some brands and not to others.

2. Define who your clients is and then make an ideal client profile.
3. Base your brand messaging on this profile.
When you are speaking to the world, sound like you are speaking to this particular person

4. Don't be a "Best-Kept Secret" 
You need to spread the message of what your brand stands for!

5. Finally, give people the opportunity to engage in a way that is meaningful.
Constantly ask for their feedback.

Source: https://zionadebisi.com/create-brand-people-love/

Re: How To Create A Brand People Love by zion69(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
The tips helps

(1) (Reply)

Hedge Finity Review / **Must Read!!! 50 Golden Rules For Business Men*** / I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.