Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years (76413 Views)

China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel / ₦4.3Trillion: China Unveils New Mega-Airport, Spans 18 Square Miles (Photos) / China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Rolings: 6:27am On Oct 24, 2018
cosmatika:
While Buhari has constructed the longest graveyard in Benue. cry

No
The longest graveyard is in biafra
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by tunary(m): 6:30am On Oct 24, 2018
cosmatika:
While Buhari has constructed the longest graveyard in Benue. cry
Most of you guys are just too funny here on nairaland that's why I find this site very entertaining

Thumb up for you
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by jessikoholic: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
If only Baba Customs and his gang did not dip 'both hands' inside our bag, what is 7.3trillion that we cannot build our own bridge across River Niger........ angry
"both hands" got me. grin
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Nasir123(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2018
Oceannaagent:

From N78M
Call or whatsapp +2347034503352
For details and other benefits that might interest you

Ok.
Thanks.
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by tunary(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Nigerian s budget money just for one project hmmm
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by jessikoholic: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2018
Ogaga87:
They are launching Bridges, we are importing STEW..
Wetin devil use some people sense do tire me O

grin
Ogaga87:
They are launching Bridges, we are importing STEW..
Wetin devil use some people sense do tire me O
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by baddosky1: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2018
Gerrard59:

Omitting food quality. If their food quality were to be topnotch, Fonterra would not be the biggest exporter of dairy products neither will they through ChemChina purchase Syngenta.

You too seem to know nothing about China.

So because Zealand makes the best dairy product means that China does not do best in other cuisine? Which country makes the best tea (both traditional and medicinal)?

Do you know Chinese Dumplings are the best and most sought for?

Educate yourself more mister.
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Oceannaagent: 6:56am On Oct 24, 2018
Nasir123:

Ok.
Thanks.
You can also own a lot from N5M in the Bonded scheme. But sole owner is N78M
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Gerrard59(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2018
baddosky1:

You too seem to know nothing about China.

So because Zealand makes the best dairy product means that China does not do best in other cuisine? Which country makes the best tea (both traditional and medicinal)?

Do you know Chinese Dumplings are the best and most sought for?
Educate yourself more mister.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-alarming-food-problem-2017-6

In the last decade, China has had food quality issues ditto poisoning. Which is why they are careful when buying food items/materials. Additionally, most of the soil is contaminated and the result? ChemChina purchased Syngenta. What about Smithfield? It's one of the reason Reckitt Benckiser bought Mead Johnson.

Why do Mainlanders head every weekend to Hong-Kong just to purchase certain food items?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by baddosky1: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Gerrard59:

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-alarming-food-problem-2017-6

In the last decade, China has had food quality issues ditto poisoning. Which is why they are careful when buying food items/materials. Additionally, most of the soil is contaminated and the result? ChemChina purchased Syngenta. What about Smithfield? It's the reason

I tackled you based on the previous comment where you said "Omitting Food Quality" as if it was premeditated by them to do so. But thank God you have corrected yourself by saying they are careful when buying food items and there soil is contaminated which may be due to the effect of their highly industrialization and use of various chemicals which may produce waste.

Most countries have their agricultural challenges.
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Topmaike007:
na dis bridge link heaven and earth together.. China is the most powerful country in the world base on my own perspective

they are the most powerful.
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Topmaike007(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2018
WinningSun:

they are the most powerful.
America say's they are the one,but china is the greatest, even since America was found

1 Like

Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Topmaike007(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2018
tunary:
Nigerian s budget money just for one project hmmm
that is our allocation for a single year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by highbeekeys(m): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2018
Some people would say while Nigeria is doing this and that.... yet they are the ones saying atikulate here and there. chop I chop electorates.
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by cadesky(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2018
7.3 tr, Nigeria budget angry
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Maket: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2018
This would have cost 15t in APC time while 25t in PDP era
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by deafeyez: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2018
somehow:
Hope you know it's death sentence when a corrupt person is caught in China?
Will people like you allow that in Nigeria?

Corrupt citizens of the world

Exactly my point dear. Death penalty for corrupt people yet the government still makes development a priority.
But you and I know how you maybe corrupt and your case be stalled.
Even so, your government have decided to fight corrupt people like you and kept the country undeveloped. Yet the government have not recorded any success in fighting corruption, no success in development, and the government is very corrupt.

Look the US envying China because almost everything now is being imported from China.
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by mapist(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Oceannaagent:
shocked
Great structure I must say, China been setting the pace in technological and structural development

One of the many reasons we are bringing the concept of Oceanna in the country.
Take advantage of the opportunities in Oceanna by owning a studio Apartment or a lot.
With an average ROI of 29% yearly for life, investment is key in life for a sustainable income.

Call or whatsapp
+2347034503352 for enquiries

You are talking about investment when the average Nigerian has not seen money to feed properly. grin
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Oceannaagent: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2018
mapist:

You are talking about investment when the average Nigerian has not seen money to feed properly. grin
Exactly, people may say things are hard but not for people that had one or two investment that they are benefiting from at the moment
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by bonnyhope: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2018
akeentech:
3rd mainland bridge long pass this one
3rd mainland bridge is just 11km chairman
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Horus(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMt_dYTVopM

World's longest sea bridge in China
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Bawofss(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2018
I will surely drive my Porsche on dat bridge.......
Watch out for me!
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by prudentkolly(m): 9:54am On Oct 24, 2018
Thus the bridge end at the middle of the sea? Because I didn't see where its links
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2018
akeentech:
3rd mainland bridge long pass this one
3rd Mainland bridge 11.8km
This one 55km.
Do the math.
Clearly you failed to read the article undecided

1 Like

Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Must drive on the bridge when next I enter china :-)
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by oomar(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
If its nigeria new government wil abandon pass govnt. no matter hw essencial its
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by obafemee80(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
judeodion:
They need to put like four filing stations on that bridge oh because if your fuel finish in top during winter, OYO is your name.
Lols grin
You are right
Re: China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years by somehow: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Clarity, clarity!
deafeyez:

Exactly my point dear. Death penalty for corrupt people yet the government still makes development a priority.
But you and I know how you maybe corrupt and your case be stalled.
Even so, your government have decided to fight corrupt people like you and kept the country undeveloped. Yet the government have not recorded any success in fighting corruption, no success in development, and the government is very corrupt.

Look the US envying China because almost everything now is being imported from China.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.