Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' (57482 Views)

Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by omoashy: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
The end would not be heard of the scandals that would erupt from the latest royal marriage in Ile Ife between the Ooni Of Ife, Oba Enitan Ogunwusi and Prophetess Naomi Shilekunola.

Just five days after his prouncement of Naomi as queen, a jilted lover, Elizabeth Odunlami took to Facebook and revealed what transpired between her and the Ooni.

According to Elizabeth, Ooni of Ife not only promised her marriage but allegedly used her name for business transactions that ran into millions of dollars!

To Naomi, she would not have shared this on Facebook but the humiliation was too much to bear. In her comment sections, many of her friends consoled her and made her understand that she could still be queen if God wills.

The Ijebu-born, who attends the Celestial Church of Christ, lives in New York and worked at the African Charities of America.

All her photos are off Facebook and from her posts, she started dating the king a year ago and was so in love that 90 per cent of her posts are photos of the Ooni of Ife!

Recall that Kemiashefonlovehaven reported exclusively on Monday that many aggrieved lovers are not happy. They were all proposed to by the monarch who promised them the Ife’s queen’s crown but he dumped all of them

A distraught Elizabeth wrote:

Kabiyesi Enitan Ogunwusi, I'm thanking you for the disappointment after using my real biological name to execute your contract from Mr. John in California.
As a matter of fact, you promised me to be your next queen before Naomi, whenever i asked you if you have someone, you were always in denial.

On certainty, you told me that all your so-called spiritualists positively accepted me as your new queen, that shouldn't listen to rumors, always communicating with me everyday promising me ticket to Nigeria soon.
Had it been that i knew you're a liar, do u think that I'll release all my personal informations to both you and your contractor that died in ghastly accident, you put tears in my naked eyes and give joy to Naomi after getting your plenty million contracts successfully and also told me after Olojo festival that you're sending me ticket to board airline to Nigeria. If want to deal with you in America way, you'll be arrested by USA, but for the sake of love that i have for YorubaLand, I'll leave you with Judgement of God Oonirisa Oba Funfun Nene. For those making Jess of me on Facebook continue making Jess of me. I'm already successful and I'm a pillar. Nobody tackle with me. Vengeance is Lord between me and you Akande Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi. AdabiArojahadafun iwo ati PA ti mo designated to bring the contract to you at your lle-Ife palace. Idajo Olorun Esan a wo afin e soon wa mo wipe emi gangan ni atupa Jesu.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=703136053390358&id=100010819082944&ref=content_filter

How Ooni Of Ife Promised That I Would Be Next Queen, Not Naomi But Jilted Me—Dumped Lover

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=28069

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
If a man tells you he loves you, don't be so sure. Hope she's learnt her lessons? grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by sinaj(f): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
This lady is very pretty

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by SAMBARRY: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hanty you better let sleeping dogs lie because the table you are shaking, I doubt whether you Will be alive or in the right state of health or mind to see the can of worms you are about opening

Secondly arresting ooni is like arresting the entire Yoruba race and this man has connection home and abroad with money and plenty banalawo and spiritualist ready to fight for him.just move on peacefully. Oro asora e.this is a lost battle on arrival

Okan fobo jona.Pele dear and as for you ooni,a 1stclass king for that matter.see how you have reduced the sacredness of your office. No woman or man should disrespect you like this if not that you have reduced yourself because of poosy.if you had no intention of marrying her you for no fok am

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by soberdrunk(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Eyah!!! Aunty take heart! Sometimes in moments of excitement, we men tend to promise impossible things, i remeber one time during 'crouching tiger holding window' with one fine babe, i promised her 'private jet"....... angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Bimiafashion(f): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
He may still marry you. You know Oba can marry many wives

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Lagbaja01(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ooni knew all she cared for z to b the queen and that could be so dangerous....it's also evident in her post.

56 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by NwaAmaikpe: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
shocked

So the Oni is also an emotional fraudster?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Kingosytex(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ooni na confirm guy man, he used the emotions of this lady to play bet9ja

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by IamD18: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
And they keep disturbing our peace with hoelori of hife.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
No pictures of the said lady??

Just another lie. Besides these bloggers can do anything for traffic.

16 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
IamD18:
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Hanty you better let sleeping dogs lie because the table you are shaking, I doubt whether you Will be alive or in the right state of health or mind to see the can of worms you are about opening

Secondly arresting ooni is like arresting the entire Yoruba race and this man has connection home and abroad with money and plenty banalawo and spiritualist ready to fight for him.just move on peacefully. Oro asora e.this is a lost battle on arrival

Okan fobo jona.Pele dear and as for you ooni,a 1stclass king for that matter.see how you have reduced the sacredness of your office. No woman or man should disrespect you like this if not that you have reduced yourself because of poosy.if you had no intention of marrying her you for no fok am

Ooni da royal Gigolo

I even heard the former olori Zaynab contributed money for his coronation. Seems the ooni uses these women to achieve his goals then dump them.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by generationz(f): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Na wa o
First it was discovered that the Alaafin uses caro white
Now the ooni is a player

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Simbaz(m): 12:17am On Oct 24, 2018
grin abegee stop making noise, and finding ways to steal back this man from that fake bleaching olosho forming queen

Come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense to me

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by jordyspices: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2018
Eh ya she shuld not cry let her come let me marry her I be oba for my house na

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Acidosis(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:

Okan fobo jona. Pele dear
and as for you ooni,a 1stclass king for that matter.see how you have reduced the sacredness of your office. No woman or man should disrespect you like this if not that you have reduced yourself because of poosy.if you had no intention of marrying her you for no fok am

You're wicked grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Laurene: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2018
generationz:
grin grin grin

Na wa o

First it was discovered that the Alaafin uses caro white

Now the ooni is a player

does Caro white bleach?
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by superior1: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2018
Sister gets mental issues

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by 01mcfadden(m): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Gbengben
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Somebody scammed her with ooni's identity online. Is that so hard to understand

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by BruncleZuma: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2018
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Aditii(f): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Ya'll should know that the Ooni is the head of all Yoruba demons, even though he's a man of high standing, he'd still display scum tendencies cheesy
My sister, he just told you what you needed to hear to gain access to the honey pot. I can't believe ladies are still falling for this "I want to marry you" scam perpetrated by men, it has to be the oldest in the book grin
Sorry dear, he was just using you to "hold body" until he got his beautiful, virgin, tear rubber wife. In other words, you were used and dump. Sorry. Do not try to make an issue out of this unless you want higher forces to come after you. Just take your loss in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Xisnin(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2018
IamD18:

Iamd18, you have always been a foolish boy. It is not your fault though being raised by a hoe have
warped your psyche so that you think woman and hoe mean the same thing. As a
coward that you are, you couldn’t face the hoe at home, the one who destroyed your
childhood but you find it easy to hide behind your keyboard to type trash.
Just take sniper to end your miserable life. You can also use third mainland bridge to you out
with a bang, at least hungry bloggers will remember your worthless life.
Spits!

11 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Firefire(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2018
Nonsensical nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / Curtis Iredia Eidenogie, The Onogie Of Ubiaja Esanland, Edo. King At Age Of 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.