Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son (33881 Views)

Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man / Photos:single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by AcuraZDX: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2018
A US based man threw himself a baby shower, attended by family and friends, as he awaits the birth of his son.

Although he's no longer in a relationship with the mother of the unborn child, he said he plans to play his role in the life of his son.

On why he had the baby shower, he wrote:

S/O TO MY PEOPLES YALL SHOWED OUT??!!!!! Didn’t know how I was going pull this off with no baby mama being involved some people talked about me but I put my pride to the side and decided to throw a daddy shower and I had so much fun I was nervous at first because I was doing it alone but I’m a father first and I know what’s best for my mine .

My family/friends MY WHOLE support system is so FUCKING ?? strong I want to thank each and every last one of y’all I “APPRECIATE” this so much y’all just don’t know , it’s y’all thats keeping me going , and I promise y’all I’m going be the best father I can be and I know Winston would’ve been right here with us so I’m going ball for all of us my journey is just getting started.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/single-man-throws-himself-a-baby-shower-as-he-awaits-the-birth-of-his-son/

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Surfboard(m): 2:55am On Oct 24, 2018
If go no go, come go come.

26 Likes

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Aditii(f): 3:28am On Oct 24, 2018
Foolishness and attention seeking at its peak. This one is already a dead beat father.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Iamicekid(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Na so... Enjoy your life all that matters is that you willing to step up as a father and take care of your child

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by inoki247: 3:30am On Oct 24, 2018
when Stupidity Dial ur number u start breaking records Baby Shower ko Cowbell Shower ni.. Money wey e suppose use du DNA e dey use am Buy Baloon...

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Madness

1 Like

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by oyepaulkay(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Nicklaus619(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2018
Lols he can't come and go and kill himself jaree, nice one bro wink

6 Likes

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by itiswellandwell: 3:31am On Oct 24, 2018
Badt guy! Maybe he saw all the signs. Guy japaa! Mheeen! Am sure, he go still go do DNA test. Paternity court on YouTube scares the fvcking hell outta me. Well, using it to my own advantage sha. If you know, you know!

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by dingbang(m): 3:33am On Oct 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by chukwuibuipob: 3:37am On Oct 24, 2018
cool Responsible man.The joy of fatherhood

1 Like

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Oluwabenjamin(m): 3:39am On Oct 24, 2018
inoki247:
when Stupidity Dial ur number u start breaking records Baby Shower ko Cowbell Shower ni.. Money wey e suppose use du DNA e dey use am Buy Baloon...
Hahahahahaha hero forgive these girls now, you still never forget that DNA topic from last week grin
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by ElChidi: 3:43am On Oct 24, 2018
I wish Buhari could change and be a better leader but alas, you can't teach old dog new tricks. So do the needful in 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by gbaskiboy: 3:53am On Oct 24, 2018
Madness at its peak
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Kenekingisback: 4:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Buhari sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:26am On Oct 24, 2018
Not bad. But trying that in front of your village pipu is stupidity

1 Like

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Aditii:
Foolishness and attention seeking at its peak. This one is already a dead beat father.

Looking at your picture and your words here, I will beg you to apply more cream to your head maybe it can penetrate your skull and help clean that *thing* inside.

He is a deadbeat for showing love to his unborn child? You never knew what happened between him and his baby mama. Who knows maybe the so called baby mama was being begged to keep the pregnancy? You don’t know what he has passed through. Just because he is a man, doing what his supposedly baby mama should be doing, he is now an attention seeking guy.

Try to know what happened and if you don't know the genesis of issues, my sis always keep shut

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Simeony007(m): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2018
It's called the step of faith... Write the vision make it plain, so those that sees it may run Habakkuk 2:2
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by citadels(f): 5:10am On Oct 24, 2018
SAZZYSKOLY:
Madness
Absolutely
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Hassan88(m): 5:13am On Oct 24, 2018
Aditii:
Bad Belle no dey pay � oo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 24, 2018
Aditii:

Majority of the men of nowadays are complete wussies & idiots - always copying what they see on Amerikan TV.

WW3 should start already so that we can use them as canon-fodders to stop the enemies invasion. grin

2 Likes

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by gulfer: 6:04am On Oct 24, 2018
And see bullet shell on his neck, bullshit angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Exponental(m): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2018
Best way to be happy is by making yourself happy by fulfilling the harmless desires. Hope you are the real father shaaa!!!!
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by samsam2019: 6:11am On Oct 24, 2018
Aditii:
your mouth like deadbeat.

It doesn't matter if you're a man or woman, if you do any kind of baby shower you're nothing but an attention seeker
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Jaqenhghar: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2018
Surfboard:
If go no go, come go come.
Na so
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Jaqenhghar: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2018
Zoharariel:

Majority of the men of nowadays are complete wussies & idiots - always copying what they see on Amerikan TV.

WW3 should start already so that we can use them as canon-fodders to stop the enemies invasion. grin
It says the man is in America so.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by Onlinealaba(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2018
Babymama and baby daddy everywhere, seems this is the new trend, very soon this one go enter naija as par na shit dey trend here

check my siggy, get your electronics,SMART TVs and sound bar at flat rate, payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too.
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by emperorblog(m): 6:17am On Oct 24, 2018
if d girl give brith and u did not,go for DNA u don Bleep uo b dhat
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by EmekaBlue(m): 6:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Maybe no be come get d child...

Trust naija promiscuous women na
Re: Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son by englishmart(m): 6:24am On Oct 24, 2018
Single gay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.