Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower (33495 Views)

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / Woman Asks Husband To Return Her Virginity And Standing Breasts For Divorce / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by StagethemTVee: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
A pregnant woman asked all guest without gifts for her family to exit the hall and leave her baby shower.

The woman who snatched the microphone from her husband claimed many of the guests did not present gifts to them when she got married. She accused them of not being supportive by coming to the baby shower to repeat the same act.

An unidentified woman standing beside the couple tried to douse the situation by suggesting it was baby hormones at work, but the pregnant woman refuted the claim. She insisted that she was in the right frame of mind, and guests without gifts should leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOEKSKMFORg

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Alexiiydon: 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Make them also leave na abi na dem get the baby shower? angry

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2022
Not cool, she should understand that times are hard for some people . She should have at least appreciate their presence.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Klington: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Foolish woman.
How many people did she give anything when they were doing their own events

You can't reap where you did not sow.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by slawomir: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Damnnn niggar
They should not take her serious
Pregnant women and thier anyhow behaviour

Na that pregnancy and the whole hormone thing dey do her so

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by muzeze77: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Free loaders that just came to eat, it's right to tell them to leave , why attend a baby shower without a gift for the mother and baby
I don't attend people event without giving them something no matter how little, even when I gate crash

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Wetpuxy: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Wahala no too much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Sekoni003(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Zero chill..she's got a point tho. It's called a baby "shower" which means it shouldn't be dry but "wet" with gifts cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Comeonline(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
ok
Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Sablexxxtoons: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol..the dj sef put gbam! sound effect as the woman said it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by rusher14: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
She's related to Wike.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by KUNZEH(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Black woman!

Black Women are toxic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
The essence of her baby shower is to accept gifts. I will just drop my gift to her and leave immediately. When it's time for naming ceremony, she will say the same. Baby dedication she will say the same!
In her next baby shower, well wishers will send their cheap gift to her since their presence is not important. She made a decision to be stupid.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Ekpekus(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Issues profundus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Satmaw: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Like Buhari, Tinubu will campaign as “Emi lo kan” then turn around and govern as “Ki lo kan mi”. You better vote wisely.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Sweetnesstwins: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Good! At least come with something no matter how little.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by wolesmile(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chai...
So it's for the gifts people now organise baby showers?
Na by force to do baby shower?
That's how some people also organise parties because they'd have calculated the amount of money that'd be sprayed on them. Na wa o.

I'm sure she must be my girlfriend, Sisterfire's friend.
Runesh, come and carry your friend o grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by jeff1993: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Anytime they behave stooopidly they try to blame it oh hormones!!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Akonimohate12: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Haaa

This time wey hungry dey grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by NobleStag007: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mother and baby hungry
People wey attend hungry

Hunger jam hunger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by arhamo: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
No gifts, no food. Savage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by 7uplover: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pooooooverty

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by KATO1: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Na by force, any way it serves them right, idleness is a cause

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by Richy4(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lets just blame it on the hormone... The way she was snatching the microphones left, right and centre... smiley
The money for the hall and food they served the guest, they should have used it to buy baby stuffs...The hall, the decorations and catering doesn't come cheap I guess...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by abbey621(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
O wrong na, una come wedding no gifts, baby shower too no gifts, are you in a perpetual state of SAAPA? God abeg o grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Asks Guests Without Gifts To Leave Her Baby Shower by maureensylvia(f): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.