Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games (4048 Views)

PlayStation 3 hacking and Game Installation Services / Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro / The Price of Hacking A Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 24, 2018
I think by now a few people know my stance on this but let me reiterate it one more time . I believe that it is wrong for us to blatantly advertise the hacking of the PS4 and it's games for commercial gains .

Yeah and first of all we all pirate stuff . Yeah even me . I've lost track of the times I've bought a pirated Nas Album and felt guilty because I've never put money in the pockets of my favorite artiste. Yes I download " insecure " from torrents which is a crime . Yeah I'm gulity of that too . So this is not a I'm holier than thou post .

However I think the mods should take a more severe approach to this mainly because it's not right to openly commercialize this at all . We all know the fate of the add Nigeria to the PSN store thread . We have all seen the " why Nigeria can't produce a trippled A title game " ...but even more importantly you see these things we pirate , brother that's someone's dream and somebody's sweat .

I have a business where I pay staff salary . I'm a consultant but I have plans to be a manufacturer of certain products . I think it would be ironic if at the end of the day someone somewhere pirates my product and Robs me of my hard work and sweat .

We all do it but brothers we don't have to do that to the PS4 and the publishers and creators of these games .

We really don't and if you must I don't think you should come here and openly advertise this .

Like I've said before no one who has or is currently running a production based company where your intellectual rights are key to your profits , would feel comfortable with hacking and pirating other people's products on a mass scale ...even specifically gaming . Yes some have made an industry of it .

Even on Reddit as compared to Nairaland the mods are so strict that the mere post of a topic not related to the subreddit is instantly removed or even links that violate the rules are deleted . I think the mods should take a strict approach towards this thread on the gaming section . How are the owners of Nairaland making money when anyone can just post a link advertising a service tho by passing the ads offered by the site . I daresay blatant adverts of the hacking of the PS4 should get a temporary ban and repeat offenders banned .

Do what you will but know this my brothers ...one day we all going to have to go from consultants to manufacturers , from salary owners to employers of labour .

We don't have to this ...and if you want to please don't do so openly .

Bruh ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by crafteck(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2018
Wow this was long... Couldn't go through, I dont mind piracy but I also hate the way its being advertised without caution.....

2 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2018
crafteck:
Wow this was long... Couldn't go through, I dont mind piracy but I also hate the way its being advertised without caution.....

You should read it bro ...but to summarize just read the last two paragraphs .

2 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by LucemFerre: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2018
I think the mods should see this.
Finally someone said it.

I think it's in most black people's nature to just support and/or condone corruption. Even on naija online stores you see people openly selling pirated games and the administration just let it slide.

Cao abeg make una do mod meeting remove all those kind of posts. For our country's and nairaland's reputation sakes.

Before you go wan travel out and dem go check your laptop for a US airport whether the games wey dey inside na genuine one

1 Like

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by MobileGees: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2018
What is wrong with with all of you nah, why do you all reason with anus?

Gamers are meant to be to be smart (at least that was what I thought)

I don't know how a sane person will say out of all the economic problems we have in Nigeria, the next thing to be tackled is piracy, when piracy has been the saving grace for majority of Nigerians.

I think the op is one of those rich kids which is why he is spurting out trash talk.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by MobileGees: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2018
check the movie scene and see how piracy has currently been legal in Nigeria, Do you know why?

1 Like

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by LucemFerre: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2018
MobileGees:

I don't know how a sane person will say out of all the economic problems we have in Nigeria, the next thing to be tackled is piracy, when piracy has been the saving grace for majority of Nigerians.

I think the op is one of those rich kids which is why he is spurting out trash talk.

It's like you are incapable of understanding topics in English eh? Anyways, that's okay. But, why you can't just pass by without making your ignorance conspicuous is beyond me. Did you even read what he wrote?

7 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by MobileGees: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
LucemFerre:

It's like you are incapable of understanding topics in English eh? Anyways, that's okay. But, why you can't just pass by without making your ignorance conspicuous is beyond me. Did you even read what he wrote?

it's pointless arguing with someone with empty brain and no sense of reasoning

2 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
MobileGees:

Bruh ...I bought my first console in my 30s I'm currently 35 years old now .

As for your assertion that gamers have to be smart you are right ...not just gamers but everyone on the planet . However if by smart you mean pirating another person's works to save cost ...I have nothing against you .

What I'm simply against is don't openly commercialize the piracy bro ...simple thats all I'm saying .

If you know me in real life ...I'm one of the most white collar gangsta people you will ever meet in this life . But who e help last last .

All I'm saying is we ain't gotta pirate that ...but if you must do that on the other side of the net . The dark net . Not here . This is not 4chan.

Anyways just to show I'm not offended I will like your comment making it three likes .

5 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by LucemFerre: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
MobileGees:

it's pointless arguing with someone with empty brain and no sense of reasoning

I would never argue with you dude. Grow up, finish school, read books, upgrade your intellect on comprehension and then come back maybe we'd give it a shot between 10-years-back me and 10-years-later you, buffoon. Can't understand a simple post with 2-3-4 letter words and think we're arguing, smh.

2 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Thegamingorca(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
MobileGees:

This one nah idiot ohhh like wtf are you doing in this section? You dey mad oh! Why do you keep saying this nonsense about all threads aimed at improving Nigerias stance in the global market. Take your time.

.I think you should go and look for vasaratti wherever he is and teach him how to play games so that you can continue dubbing onto your fake blog

2 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by LucemFerre: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
I tire for the dude o
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Kaycee7(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
I think it's in the black man's nature to rarely think about the long haul. Like play like play, we'll just be banned from even being able to use a PlayStation. As in, suppliers will be restricted from exporting consoles and games to us. Cos nobody business venture is okay with losing sales

1 Like

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by abduljabbar4(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
MobileGees:

No, its not that they reason with their anus. its just that they value hardwork and transparency while you on the other hand support cheating the creators of those games out of business just like yahoo boys in other words, you have no problem woth stealing and are a potential THIEF.

Its just like saying its okay to steal when one is hungry

2 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by MobileGees: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
abduljabbar4:

No, its not that they reason with their anus. its just that they value hardwork and transparency while you on the other hand support cheating the creators of those games out of business just like yahoo boys in other words, you have no problem woth stealing and are a potential THIEF.

See this mumu forming Saint

please tell me you haven't pirated or you haven't at least pirated peoples work.

if you download free movies online then you are no different
if you download free musics online then you are also guilty
even saving pictures online is also considered ripping off peoples sweat

there's no justification, piracy is piracy, that mean YOU ARE ALSO A THIEF,

this why I said you reason with your anus....

and nobody should mention me oh, I don't have the time to argue with brainless fools

6 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by abduljabbar4(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
MobileGees:

See this mumu forming Saint

please tell me you haven't pirated or you haven't at least pirated peoples work.

if you download free movies online then you are no different
if you download free musics online then you are also guilty
even saving pictures online is also considered ripping off peoples sweat

there's no justification, piracy is piracy, that mean YOU ARE ALSO A THIEF,

this why I said you reason with your anus....

and nobody should mention me oh, I don't have the time to argue with brainless fools

This is one stupid thing about Nigerians. They are so senseless and shallow minded that they think the way they act is the way everyone else acts. For your information, i neither listen to music nor watch movies (except on DSTV) so you have failed there. For you to come out and be openly defending piracy shows your personality and i maintain my stance that anyone that behaves like you is a THIEF. No wonder Nigeria is not moving forward. Whites with their cheap data are also 100% capable of getting free downloads but they prefer to pay for their apps. Im not surprised that you have started pointing out your animalistic behavior just because i told you the truth. Its always bitter but keep in mind that you and everyone that supports stealing from peoples hardwork are a big thief that should be incarcerated.

If everyone acted like you nothing would have developed in this world. Even Nairaland wouldnt be existing. I spit on your useless character.

1 Like

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Thegamingorca(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by wman(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Kaycee7:
I think it's in the black man's nature to rarely think about the long haul. Like play like play, we'll just be banned from even being able to use a PlayStation. As in, suppliers will be restricted from exporting consoles and games to us. Cos nobody business venture is okay with losing sales

They pirate even more than us in China, Brazil, Bulgaria and other European countries.
They advertise blatantly in the open.
Yet, no one is closing them down because they bring in a lot of legit money.
You can't argue that a lot of Nigerians don't buy legit PS4 CDs.
Even the ones who pirate PS4 games do it for a while only to upgrade their OS because they need to play FIFA 19, Red Dead Redemption 2 and some online games.
Some even have two consoles. A hacked and an inhaled one.

Forget about that shii of suppliers restricted from bringing in consoles. You really don't have an idea of how those guys bring in consoles to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Thegamingorca(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
wman:

They pirate even more than us in China, Brazil, Bulgaria and other European countries.
Even the ones who pirate PS4 games do it for a while only to upgrade their OS because they need to play FIFA 19, Red Dead Redemption 2 and some online games.

Forget about that shii of suppliers restricted from bringing in consoles. You really don't have an idea of how those guys bring in consoles to Nigeria.

What is inhaled console?
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy probably a typo....
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by wman(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2018
Thegamingorca:

What is inhaled console?
Lol. grin
I meant unhacked.
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Suspect33(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2018
wman:

a hacked console can't play fifa 19??
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by wman(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Suspect33:
a hacked console can't play fifa 19??

No, it can't for now. Recent games require a firmware upgrade. No hack for the latest PS4 firmware yet.
It's only a matter of time before they hack it.
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Leun: 4:13am On Nov 14, 2018
I have hacked Ps4's available for sale.

2 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 14, 2018
Hahahaha ...the universe is a funny place to live in .
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by fowlyansh181(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2018
wman:

No, it can't for now. Recent games require a firmware upgrade. No hack for the latest PS4 firmware yet.
It's only a matter of time before they hack it.
nah , fifa 19 doesn’t require a higher firmware , some games do, but fifa 19 ain’t one of them
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by fowlyansh181(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2018
abduljabbar4:

bullshit, I support buying games legally , but when companies add in exhobitant avenues to milk in every penny and extort fellas, like EA was called out some time ago , then PIRATE away ... you are entitled to your opinion , pirates are entitled to there opinion..

1 Like

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by franknero1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hello Everyone, I have a 4TB hard disk, with over 100 plus pkg games inside the 4TB for sale at 60k. Please buzz on 08068772124 lagos if you are interested. Thank you.

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
You can imagine ...
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
fowlyansh181:
bullshit, I support buying games legally , but when companies add in exhobitant avenues to milk in every penny and extort fellas, like EA was called out some time ago , then PIRATE away ... you are entitled to your opinion , pirates are entitled to there opinion..

No disrespect friend but ask yourself this ...you say you support buying games legally right save from when the gaming companies charge exorbitantly or in your words milk and extort fellas , right ?

I would assume you are talking about seasons pass , DLC and micro transactions right ?

How many EA games can you truly enjoy on a pirated day 1 patch ? Is it EA star wars battlefront that most of it's content is online only ?

Battlefield V or 1 ?

FIFA 18 maybe ? If you can manage day one with all the glitches perhaps .

The other fella with the 4gb hard disk that says UFC 2 or UFC 3 ( assuming it's a day patch I wonder who will enjoy UFC 3 day one version . They are currently on patch 1.12 ...massive difference in game play fron version 1.00 .)

I don't understand because micro transactions are mostly for mulitplayer online games so if you are playing a pirated version of such a game , unless it has an offline multiplayer mode , how do you enjoy it ? Well I guess some people can manage Sha .

I've said it before if you want to pirate ish go ahead it's your life . But I want to believe that none of these guys who blatantly pirate games with impunity have ever created a product from design stage - start to finish - to sell same to the whole world .

If you have then you would at least feel a little prick in your mind about it.
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by abduljabbar4(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2018
fowlyansh181:

You can easily boycott the game. There is absoputely nothing that can justify stealing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Strong Is This Hp Laptop For Gaming / Clash Of Clans Th8 / Super Smash Flash 2 Unblocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.