Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games (4067 Views)

PlayStation 3 hacking and Game Installation Services / Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro / The Price of Hacking A Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by typicalgamer(m): 12:57am On Nov 15, 2018
@tobi-anthony for president 2019
vote tobi- my people to make Nigeria a better place

1 Like

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by typicalgamer(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2018
how can I buy a console and not be able to play multiplayer. *spits*

piracy na for dumbass offline and broke niggas not worthy to even call themselves gamers

last last na una go complain say Nigeria e-sport no dae move go front and and all you pirates just dae play offline here

Sony/Microsoft go ship 10million plus consoles to Nigeria only about 5thousands na dae come online the rest na hack consoles

and u expect Nigeria to get her own server

1 Like

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by typicalgamer(m): 1:12am On Nov 15, 2018
in the history of Nigeria no gaming company don ever do close beta for Nigerians to test

instead na south Africa dae get their own and them dae test games in beta stages

worse part as low as ghana get their own e-sport team

e-sport go include for 2020 Olympics na pirates when never play online once na we won Carry go compete
*hiss*

2 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 15, 2018
Bro ...no need to abuse anybody but you have stated the obvious .

If them make me president my brother...I don't think I will do a good job . Because there are certain things I will enforce that few people won't understand.

I will make sure that radio stations play real hard core rap music on Tuesday by force by fire .

October second will be national Wu Tang clan day.

But seriously Sha as for single player games one might say yeah ok pirated na the way forward. But for instance a game like Borderlands that has most of it's dope weapons in DLC missions that you have to download via internet how do you enjoy it.

You can't call yourself a pro FIFA gamer and you are playing day one patch with legacy defence .

But to each their own . If you want to hack enjoy but it's adverts and soliciting for buyers shouldn't be tolerated here .

Look at other social forums ...I always use Reddit as an example . You can't even post anything you like ...the mods will come for you straight.

This is one of the most popular gaming forums in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by typicalgamer(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
for you to know we tang clan you be real nigga

2 Likes

Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by fowlyansh181(m): 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
tobianthony:
Bro ...no need to abuse anybody but you have stated the obvious .

If them make me president my brother...I don't think I will do a good job . Because there are certain things I will enforce that few people won't understand.

I will make sure that radio stations play real hard core rap music on Tuesday by force by fire .

October second will be national Wu Tang clan day.

But seriously Sha as for single player games one might say yeah ok pirated na the way forward. But for instance a game like Borderlands that has most of it's dope weapons in DLC missions that you have to download via internet how do you enjoy it.

You can't call yourself a pro FIFA gamer and you are playing day one patch with legacy defence .

But to each their own . If you want to hack enjoy but it's adverts and soliciting for buyers shouldn't be tolerated here .

Look at other social forums ...I always use Reddit as an example . You can't even post anything you like ...the mods will come for you straight.

This is one of the most popular gaming forums in Nigeria .
search the sub, r/ps4hombrew on reddit , and watch the nook and cranny of hacks and pirates, In Nigeria as you rightly mentioned, one would get a PS4 of about 170k, buy a game disc of about 20k , buy data of about 30k, go online to play and still update the game dlc, all with a minimum wage of 18k.. and if you can’t afford these , simply quit gaming because Piracy isn’t allowed or advertised anywhere...

Dude , this is NIGERIA, piracy is the least of its problem.

I have two consoles, one is on firmware 5.0.5 which I use for piracy, while the other is updated and I use for latest games..

I care not.
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by shogsman(m): 5:02am On Feb 25, 2019
If it aiint online multilayer it aiint shit,the disks are not that expensive anyways, I mean why buy a ps4 when you can't afford the disks,plus you can always swap discs with ppl .
Re: The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games by shogsman(m): 5:03am On Feb 25, 2019
If it aiint online multilayer it aiint shit,the disks are not that expensive anyways, I mean why buy a ps4 when you can't afford the disks,plus you can always swap discs with ppl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Playstation Network Sign Up / Milfy City Apk Download / Where To Download Ps3 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.