Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman (46341 Views)

Hooker Poops Inside Client’s Room For Demanding A Part Refund In Abuja / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / OAU Professor Dismissed For Demanding "Sex For Marks", Lands In Fresh Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by dainformant(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2018
Mohammed Yau Baire, has landed in police net for allegedly demanded sex from a married woman with promise of getting her admission into a University.

The former lecturer of Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), was arrested following allegation of demanding sex from a married woman, Hajiya Halimat Abubakar Bashiru, before she could gain admission into the state-owed citadel of higher learning, according to a report by Blueprint. 

Narrating her experience to newsmen on Wednesday in Tudun Wada, Hajiya Bashiru said: “The whole episode began when I went to look for admission at the Nasarawa State University, Keffi.

“After my husband introduced me to one of his brothers at the university, he asked me about the course I wanted to study and I told him computer science, after which he requested for my phone number for easy communication. But after that, Dr. Baire started calling me saying that he is interested in having me as a lover.

“Before I told my husband, he now asked me out and I told him to meet me at my house so if he has anything to tell me, he can say it before my husband, but he insisted that we should meet.

In his reaction, Baire said he regretted his action, adding that it was the handwork of the devil.

“Actually, I approached her that I wanted to be in love with her despite the fact that she is married to a prominent person that I know. I told her that all I needed was for her to succumb to me and then she will have the admission at the university,” he said.

See more;  https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/mohammed-yau-baire-ex-nsuk-lecturer-lands-in-police-custody-over-scandal.html

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by delugajackson: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2018
The rate at which people blame the devil for their actions these days is quite alarming. Why apportion blames on the devil for a decision you consciously made? Enough of this nonsense!

By the way, a married woman seeking admission to study Computer Science, what does she want to code? Maggi and onions?

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by viceddy95(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2018
cool
The man is even an APC member,,,,no wonder..........Na married woman kpekus dy hungry you..mumuni

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by Beremx(f): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2018
You want to have sex with the wife of a prominent person you know. You no fear at all!

Abokki choro iri ihe ka ya!!

19 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Beremx:
You want to have sex with the wife of a prominent person you know. You no fear at all!

hahahahaha, aka oru ekwensu(acording to him)

8 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by daddytime(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2018
See him face like Somalian Antelope own. Na who dash this one Dr join name Abi na executive Driver?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by snoopz: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2018
Too bad
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by thesicilian: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2018
viceddy95:
cool
The man is even an APC member,,,,no wonder..........Na married woman kpekus dy hungry you..mumuni
What has political affiliation got to do with this issue?

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by Olalan(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2018
What's special about having sex with different women, as thou female anatomy is different

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by faithfull18(f): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Sex, sex, sex.
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by Lexusgs430: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2018
Nah wetin u wan chop, go kill you .....
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by FedericGodwin: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Africans cool see position as opportunities to perpetrate evil. If this man understands where the populace MUMU button is, let him press and he would get some sympathisers.
Irresponsible man, trying to destroy a family with his dysfunctional mindset.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by millionboi2: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2018
Konji fit do u any how

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2018
"He approached her I told her he wanted to be in love with her"

Now you the take permission before been in love?

This kind man go wicked to boys for africa

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by rhymestech: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2018
hmnn
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by DCNeche: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]
delugajackson:
The rate at which people blame the devil for their actions these days is quite alarming. Why apportion blames on the devil for a decision you consciously made? Enough of this nonsense!

By the way, a married woman seeking admission to study Computer Science, what does she want to code? Maggi and onions?
I wonder
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by kaen1317: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2018
Lectures and sex/sexual harassment are like...wheres that Zuma picture again...u know the drill

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by millionboi2: 11:17am On Oct 24, 2018
daddytime:
See him face like Somalian Antelope own. Na who dash this one Dr join name Abi na executive Driver?
of a literacy is not an antidote 4konjinus
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by kaen1317: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2018
What is it with lecturers and sex
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by sacajawea: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Lmao idiot!
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by kaen1317: 11:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Dey do sex do lecturers ne
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by Gunnax(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2018
Beremx:

Taaa otu anaghi akari nwoke
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by SingleWahala(f): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2018
angry...... Punnanny grin grin grin Punnanny grin grin grin Punnanny grin grin grin Will finish all the MEN before ...........
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by Kassidy90(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2018
I know say na APC member e go be

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by zicocards(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Na where he follow come he wan follow go back Na. Devil self must be tired of all these accusations!
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by Starke(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2018
Who cursed our dear Country?
Re: Mohammed Yau Baire In Sex Scandal, Arrested For Demanding Sex From Married Woman by DavSagacity(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2018
Bush meat don finally catch the Hunter ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Togolese Woman Buries Her Little Son Alive (Disturbing Photos) / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.