Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Dog Ticks - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Ticks (642 Views)

Dog Battling With Ticks / How Do I Eliminate Ticks From My Dog / Best Chemical For Dogs Ticks Infestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dog Ticks by efeofficial(f): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please can someone help me on how to effectively rid dogs from ticks and fleas
Re: Dog Ticks by Notryme80: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
efeofficial:
Please can someone help me on how to effectively rid dogs from ticks and fleas
I think there's a very effective spray that prevents and controls ticks on dogs. There was one my neighbor used on her dog few days back which she confirmed to be highly effective because she said she swept a lot of the ticks which drops from the dogs body every morning... Don't really know the name of that particular spray but if you could locate any pets maintenance store within your location, they should be of assistance
Re: Dog Ticks by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
I would suggest you get a 'fipronil based' tick spray to b used on your dog once every 3-4wks

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Dog Available For Sell Both Male And Female / Dnt miss this Quality 8omths Male BB And 9months Male Gsd For Sale NOW / Massive 4 Months Old Male Caucasian For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.