Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? (4006 Views)

We Need A Video Creator / If You Are Very Good With After Effect,illustrator And Photoshop We Need You / We Need A Graphics Designer Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Afeski:
If they really share the dream and idea it won't be an inconvenience, let's do something that goes beyond talk here and not just let the dream die

The dream can't fit die. At least with me. I'd create a WhatsApp group when I see there are reasonable number of dedicated minds with something reasonable to offer.

That your character still dey burst my head.
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by nijabazaar: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
I think here will put the spotlight on the project..

Whatsapp group stuff often fizzle out with people losing focus.

I had one hopeless experience of joining one ....only to end been bombarded by peeps selling data plan cheats and ego trips

Or We all move to Slack
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Yea, that's what I'm saying. People even wish Hapypy fvcking new month these days. Like it's just another fvcking day dude... And motivational sh!ts too. Anyways...
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Afeski:
The animation industry is basically nonexistent in Nigeria and we have a lot of history and narratives to create something really beautiful, I have an idea of a character created by scientific experiments during British colonization. cool

Can you sketch, or work with a 3D software?
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by Afeski(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:

Can you sketch, or work with a 3D software?

I nor sabi draw o, or animation softwares I want to learn though, i just do creative writing any kind, minor graphics and photography.

I've got lots of character ideas though and I don't want this idea to die also as I've envisioned it before.
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by Afeski(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
I've got more ideas though Black Eagle, Dr. Delta, Ogidigans, Papillo, Zankuman aka Mr.legwork, Ojukwu the super soldier.
But I don't have graphic or animation concepts who'll work with me??
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Afeski:

I nor sabi draw o, or animation softwares I want to learn though, i just do creative writing any kind, minor graphics and photography.

I've got lots of character ideas though and I don't want this idea to die also as I've envisioned it before.

No worry, they'll come to life, trust me
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by yuncka: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:

No sir, I don't read comics, period. I'd love to though, if you'd point me to the right direction. Nolywood and the rest dramas we produce made me discredit any storyline coming from a native Nigerian (no offence). That maybe most of us are incapable of creating a captivating story. It's either copied or messed up

Do well to read comics within your vicinity, Nigeria have a lot of good comic studios churning out powerful narratives. Yearly, the Nigerian comic industry do have a comic convention. It gets better every year.

It will also help you know if your characters are clashing with already existing heroes or even your storyline.
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2018
yuncka:

Do well to read comics within your vicinity, Nigeria have a lot of good comic studios churning out powerful narratives. Yearly, the Nigerian comic industry do have a comic convention. It gets better every year.

It will also help you know if your characters are clashing with already existing heroes or even your storyline.

Roger that!
I'd give some a benefit of doubt and read 'em

1 Like

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by yuncka: 6:15am On Oct 29, 2018
LucemFerre:

Roger that!
I'd give some a benefit of doubt and read 'em

I will suggest you start with epoch comics, most of Nigeria's genius comic artist have worked under them ..

They are the guys that created "the Indomitable"...
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 6:33am On Oct 29, 2018
yuncka:

I will suggest you start with epoch comics, most of Nigeria's genius comic artist have worked under them ..

Oh, yea, I remember them. The F4ntastic 4 rip off grin
Just kidding, I'd check 'em out

1 Like

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
yuncka:

Thanks for the eye opener, I just realized there are some good Nigerian Comic superhero characters.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by yuncka: 9:43am On Oct 29, 2018
LucemFerre:

Thanks for the eye opener, I just realized there are some good Nigerian Comic superhero characters.

Welcome brother.

I think its the most issue with different Nigerian sector. Everyone is scared to invest until someone takes the leap. Check out football, music, acting, comedy, etc...nobody dared venture into them years back... But now everyone want to...

The truth is that though our comic universe here in Nigeria is awesome, I still feel they haven't got the right note to breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by yuncka: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2018
LucemFerre:

Oh, yea, I remember them. The F4ntastic 4 rip off grin
Just kidding, I'd check 'em out

That's also part of the issue... Even super striker in the onset was very appealing and twinned around relatable stuff in Naija....but over time the narratives started having too many western influence...
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by nijabazaar: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2018
So when are u guys starting.... We are talking too much
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2018
yuncka:

That's also part of the issue... Even super striker in the onset was very appealing and twinned around relatable stuff in Naija....but over time the narratives started having too many western influence...

Yea, that's a problem but, hopefully Naija story telling would improve and more of native characteristics in the future

1 Like

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by Afeski(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
nijabazaar:

I still suggest we move out of here though, NL isn't a place to be interactive and share ideas well. or what do you guys think especially the creator of this thread
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
nijabazaar:

We have started. Give me a concept art of a super hero you've thought of
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Afeski:

I still suggest we move out of here though, NL isn't a place to be interactive and share ideas well. or what do you guys think especially the creator of this thread

We would, let's just see what we got first
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
Alright, let's get serious. One day at a time. WhatsApp group loading.
Anybody interested should drop their number.

No promotions, no forwarded messages unless it's a confirmed fact that is life threatening. Strictly business. Anybody who promotes anything apart from something that would lead to the success of the course, we'd create another group and keep the person out. Thank goodness there are no limits to the number of groups one can create.

Also gays, stay the fvck away
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by yuncka: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
LucemFerre:

No promotions, no forwarded messages unless it's a confirmed fact that is life threatening. Strictly business. Anybody who promotes anything apart from something that would lead to the success of the course, we'd create another group and keep the person out. Thank goodness there are no limits to the number of groups one can create.

Jason_Yuncka
0**********0

1 Like

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by Afeski(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
LucemFerre:

Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
I'm taking the link off because of spammers, if you're interested pls, drop your number.

Thanks
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by Scribe01: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hello guy's what's happening here not more updates? If the whatsapp group is live please add me. Zeroeight zero69736814

Please don't let this awesome idea die, and guy's you can checkout anthill studios they have something great going on.
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by LucemFerre: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
Scribe01:
Hello guy's what's happening here not more updates? If the whatsapp group is live please add me. Zeroeight zero69736814

Please don't let this awesome idea die, and guy's you can checkout anthill studios they have something great going on.

YeA, i know them. They're good
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by CharlesJok3r: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
LucemFerre:
Yea, that's what I'm saying. People even wish Hapypy fvcking new month these days. Like it's just another fvcking day dude... And motivational sh!ts too. Anyways...
I'll suggest you all make use of collaborative app. Preferable SLACK [www.slack.com] instead of whatsapp that is very vulnerable to spam massages.

And i'll like to ask Who will be funding you people on the project you want to embark on and how do you expect you make money off it. Between all these ideas i'm seeing on this thread looks very mediocre.
All the best to all of you.

And where are people like kazuna, preboy are they still on NL ?. it been long i saw post from them on this section.
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by Floridax(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zTLk1KyQkQ
Hey guys watch my speed drawing on YouTube and Subscribe to my channel pls ...✌�
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by nijabazaar: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
CharlesJok3r:

I'll suggest you all make use of collaborative app. Preferable SLACK [www.slack.com] instead of whatsapp that is very vulnerable to spam massages.

And i'll like to ask Who will be funding you people on the project you want to embark on and how do you expect you make money off it. Between all these ideas i'm seeing on this thread looks very mediocre.
All the best to all of you

And where are people like kazuna, preboy are they still on NL ?. it been long i saw post from them on this section.

Kazuna is frozen in Liquid Nitrogen and Preboy is ....well a big boy now.

I recommended that slack. Wondered why they still dart along with WhatsApp
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by CharlesJok3r: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
nijabazaar:

Kazuna is frozen in Liquid Nitrogen and Preboy is ....well a big boy now.

I recommended that slack. Wondered why they still dart along with WhatsApp

LMFAOgrin.
Re: We Need To Create Nigerian Super Heroes, Who's With Me? by Afeski(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
CharlesJok3r:

All the best to all of you.

" These ideas looks very mediocre" ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Draw Tonto Dike / Best Colour Combination For Magazine: And Font Type / Man Butchered On His Way Home. (graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.