Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines (48061 Views)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Crossbow(m): 5:37am On Oct 25, 2018
What is this thing Nigerian celebrities have with vacations? They will do no tangible thing but later they are off to Dubai to spend weeks still doing nothing. Tell me when last she featured in a movie that she feels so stressed out to take a vacation.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Obierika(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2018
What she's wearing is not swimwear, it's ordinary pant and bra
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Tonytonex(m): 6:32am On Oct 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
boobs
Nay! you got it wrong. I'm not seeing her boobs.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Topmaike007(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2018
Tonytonex:
Nay! you got it wrong. I'm not seeing her boobs.
back?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Tonytonex(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
back?
Naaay!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by package7(m): 6:37am On Oct 25, 2018
This one just be like my neighbor turkey.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Topmaike007(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2018
Tonytonex:
Naaay!
legs
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Tonytonex(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2018
package7:
This one just be like my neighbor turkey.
LOL! pls don't kill it oh.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Tonytonex(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
legs
no na
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Topmaike007(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2018
Tonytonex:
no na
clothes
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Tonytonex(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
clothes
LOL! You Have Tried. it's her yellow panties.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Topmaike007(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2018
Tonytonex:
LOL! You Have Tried. it's her yellow panties.
oga na pant you carry eye go
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Tonytonex(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
oga na pant you carry eye go
where i suppos look? you wey carry ur eye go her boobs fa?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Topmaike007(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2018
Tonytonex:
where i suppos look? you wey carry ur eye go her boobs fa?
at least the boob still dey up
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Tonytonex(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
at least the boob still dey up
Toh! me, that's wat l like. and you only see wat you want to see.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Topmaike007(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Tonytonex:
Toh! me, that's wat l like. and you only see wat you want to see.
you go like puna gan oo
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Tonytonex(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
you go like puna gan oo
I'm I supposed to hate it. e get man wey no like am ne? or you no like am?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Tundeobama(m): 7:13am On Oct 25, 2018
women of her age are the sweetest check profile to dm.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Topmaike007(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Tonytonex:
I'm I supposed to hate it. e get man wey no like am ne? or you no like am?
I dey use am service my rod but I no like am
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Tonytonex(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2018
Topmaike007:
I dey use am service my rod but I no like am
Me too, l dey use my rod beat am. l no like am.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by Topmaike007(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2018
Tonytonex:
Me too, l dey use my rod beat am. l no like am.
you wey ur eye reach down no like am
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by wink2015(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2018
gistfever:
Nigerian film actress, ex-beauty pageant and event manager Ibinabo Fiberesima shares hot swimwear photos as she vacations in Catanaun Cove, Philippines.

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/actress-ibinabo-fiberesima-shares-hot.html

shocked
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by sandra50(f): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
DateMynd44:
amebo no go kill una for this country.
no wonder buhari call una lazy youth
A friend's friend paid for her ticket.she is not on vacation but she went to see the guy.forming vacation like she paid for is then someone else will be wishing to live big like her.fake life.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by DateMynd44(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
sandra50:

A friend's friend paid for her ticket.she is not on vacation but she went to see the guy.forming vacation like she paid for is then someone else will be wishing to live big like her.fake life .
that is the main problem of u women
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by sandra50(f): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
DateMynd44:
that is the main problem of u women
You don curse me finish abi?well I'm not a woman,im a man so it doesn't apply to me too.if I'm really amebo I would have posted the pictures here.when she landed and they were going to pick her up they told me..I have other pictures they took together so seeing that she went on a vacation now makes me question other ones that also go on thesame vacation,who would come out to advice other young girls to work hard like them.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by DateMynd44(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
sandra50:

You don curse me finish abi? well I'm not a woman,im a man so it doesn't apply to me too .if I'm really amebo I would have posted the pictures here.when she landed and they were going to pick her up they told me..I have other pictures they took together so seeing that she went on a vacation now makes me question other ones that also go on thesame vacation,who would come out to advice other young girls to work hard like them.
like seriously @emboldened?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by sandra50(f): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
DateMynd44:
like seriously @emboldened?
grin..i decided to be a man today..maybe tomorrow I will turn to a woman.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by DateMynd44(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
sandra50:
grin..i decided to be a man today..maybe tomorrow I will turn to a woman.
but on a more serious note. u ladies need to change your mentality.
seeing celebrities cruising with glittering things of life shouldn't be of concern to u. most of them all live a fake life.
learn to be complacent with the ones u have and stop living a life of comparison with your contemporaries
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by sandra50(f): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
DateMynd44:
but on a more serious note. u ladies need to change your mentality.
seeing celebrities cruising with glittering things of life shouldn't be of concern to u. most of them all live a fake life.
learn to be complacent with the ones u have and stop living a life of comparison with your contemporaries
Everyone likes good life but shouldn't be gotten by sleeping around.the message I was trying to pass is for people ro stop wishing for something they know nothing about.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by DateMynd44(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
sandra50:

Everyone likes good life but shouldn't be gotten by sleeping around .the message I was trying to pass is for people ro stop wishing for something they know nothing about.
and here you're being judge mental.
sounds more like an envy or kinda jealousy on the celebrity
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by sandra50(f): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
DateMynd44:
and here you're being judge mental.
sounds more like an envy or kinda jealousy on the celebrity
Oga read my post I said everyone likes a good life but by sleeping with different men..what do you expect me to say..we don't like good life or we love living poor?I'm only against her saying she went for vacation like she paid her way through it.i like a good life and every woman does.i love it infact.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines by DateMynd44(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
sandra50:

Oga read my post I said everyone likes a good life but by sleeping with different men..what do you expect me to say..we don't like good life or we love living poor?I'm only against her saying she went for vacation like she paid her way through it.i like a good life and every woman does.i love it infact.
ok good. send a pm let's continue from there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser / Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.