Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) (1071 Views)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by OXLANDOWN: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE GENERAL OVERSEER, RCCG, PASTOR E. ADEBOYE
I am a member of the RCCG who unfortunately has fallen victim of the whims and tricks of one of your pastors, Segun Odewunmi of the Restoration Parish, situated at 223A, Agege Motor Rd., Mushin, Lagos.
The above-mentioned building which has 4 floors was built by my late father, of which I own the 1st floor, one of my brothers own the ground floor and another, the 2nd and 3rd floors. The ground and 1st floors were earlier rented by Union Bank while the 2nd and 3rd floors were rented by Pastor Segun.
The pastor claims he has an agreement with my brother who owns the 2nd and 3rd floors to purchase those floors but has decided to forcefully take over the 1st floor which is mine. I called the Pastor severally to warn him to stay clear of my floor because if he has an agreement to purchase my brother’s assets, such an agreement cannot be extended to encompass me, as we are separate individuals. He rebuffed all my warnings and continued renovation work on the house which he started without notifying me. I contacted several family members and some RCCG pastors to beckon on Pastor Segun to leave my property alone but to no avail. On July 3, 2018, after all pleas fell on deaf ears, I got my lawyer to write to Pastor Segun to stop work in and stay off my property. Still, he did not relent. He went ahead to fix floor tiles, install toilets and sinks, put up some windows. I figured it was best I install doors as he had taken the previous ones off. I bought 2 steel doors, bought materials for installation and paid workers to install them. On Sept 14, the workers got to my property, only to be mercilessly beaten by Pastor Segun and his thugs. The materials, including doors, bags of cement, bags of sand, blocks, tools and other were thrown outside the gate, where some have been taken by passers-by, and others still lie till today.
Being a Christian, I believed the issue could be resolved amicably and I instructed my lawyer to book a meeting with Pastor Segun to hear out the matter. They held a meeting on Sept 21, 2018, after which Pastor Segun brought up an expense list of over 30million naira with a 5million worth of damages included. He claims damages on the grounds that he planned to use my floor for a school and he has restructured the floor to suit that purpose (without my consent). At the meeting, Pastor Segun said he had spent 88million in the renovation of the whole building out of which I have to pay him over 30million for the renovation of my floor (which I never gave him permission to do) otherwise I have no option but to sell the floor to him.
On Oct. 4, 2018, after reporting the issue to the police, I decided to go ahead to install doors again. I bought materials and paid workers to carry out the job. On arrival, my workers discovered Pastor Segun has gone ahead to install his own doors on my floor, affirming his intent to usurp the property. Once again, Pastor Segun called upon his thugs to send my workers away and throw my materials outside the gate.
In light of all these, please Pastor Segun should be asked the following questions.
1. Has he ever had any agreement with me to purchase my property? If yes, when? Agreed price? Date of payment? Form of payment? Sale Agreement? Deed of Transfer?
2. Before he went ahead to start renovation work, did he inform me? Did he tell me the start and end date or the duration of the project? Did he notify me of the extent of work to be done? Did he obtain my consent to alter my floor plan? Did he seek my consent before destroying my BQ?
3. Pastor Segun should explain his intentions why he has refused to desist from working on my floor after being warned formally and informally to keep off the floor. I believe its all an attempt to extort money from me or forcefully make me give up the property to him.
4. The right Pastor Segun has to take over my property and bar my workers from gaining access to it. THE FLOOR IS LEGALLY MINE.
It seems unreasonable and unheard of, that, someone will spend 88million from the coffers of the church on a building that has not been purchased by the church. It is possible Pastor Segun could have made fraudulent presentations/misrepresentations to the church to have such money released to him for his own personal interests, as this still baffles me. I am pleading with the church to beckon on Pastor Segun to leave my property alone and refrain from using his thugs to beat up every worker I send to my property.
I humbly await on the G.O. and the pastors and elders in the church to intervene in the issue and restore my confidence in the church as I believe his intervention in this matter will be with the wisdom of King Solomon.
Thank you.
Your humble RCCG member.
October 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by OXLANDOWN: 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Why is RCCG headquarters keeping quiet over this injustice?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by OXLANDOWN: 11:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lala
Please move this to front page.
Thanks
Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by OXLANDOWN: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Where does the pastor want him to get over 30milion naira?
Not everyone collects offering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2018
I know the said building,
Get a strong lawyer like segalink,
Talk to segalink via twitter,
Explain things to him

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by simple250: 11:06am On Oct 25, 2018
88 million my foot. Why not use the 88million to acquire your own property the build from the scratch.

Turning the house of God to a den of robbers the end will tell

1 Like

Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
OXLANDOWN:
Why is RCCG headquarters keeping quiet over this injustice?

Because the wealth & properties of the gentiles belongs to the shildren of God. Hahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

Even though both religion are satanic, senseless & from the same source (Vatican); Islam is far better than the hypocrisy of christianity. grin

If Daddy G.O intervenes in this matter, make I grow horn & tail. grin

Seun, Mynd44 - come & laugh a little bit. cheesy

1 Like

Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by OXLANDOWN: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Zoharariel- We know all the tricks of letter hijacking within the system. At the appointed time we go see.

Pastor Segun Odewumi leave the property alone.
Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by enilove(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Op, I had a similar issue with the RCCG in 2012 .

Your lawyer has been bribed or something , which was what happened in my situation .

Take them to a Lagos State Mediation centre for a faster justice at no cost .

You must also pray and fast .

I also wrote their General overseer and mummy G.O.with a copy sent to their Head Quarter at Ebute Meta and personally delivered to them myself .

I cannot disclose all the steps I took , but if you need my advice , let me know.
Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
enilove:
Op, I had a similar issue with the RCCG in 2012 .

Your lawyer has been bribed or something , which was what happened in my situation .

Take them to a Lagos State Mediation centre for a faster justice at no cost .

You must also pray and fast .

I also wrote their General overseer and mummy G.O.with a copy sent to their Head Quarter at Ebute Meta and personally delivered to them myself .

I cannot disclose all the steps I took , but if you need my advice , let me know.

Ati Daddy G.O oooo, ati Mummy G.O oooo - olè ni gbogbo won. Afterall, they're all working for the fraudulent kingdom of Yahweh. grin

I thank Orunmila & Obatala for opening my sense on time.

I was in the church last Sunday out of leisure & boredom, and when it was time to pay tithes, the R.O (Regional Overseer) used reverse psychology to r.ape the intelligence of everybody by saying - "Look, God is not interested in your tithes. Your tithe is too small for God. It is for your own benefits because when you pay it, God blesses you the more"

I wanted to pick the shoe of the lady that sat close to me & fling it at the "mango head" of the R.O on the pulpit like that Iraqi Journalist who flung his boot at George Bush did in Iraq but Orunmila quickly nudged me to desist as the robotic sheeples would lynch me without even listening to my explanation. grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM3Z_Kskl_U

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by OXLANDOWN: 1:58am On Oct 30, 2018
While the pastor was busy deceiving everyone that he wants peace. In his normal dubious way, he went ahead to create an unapproved school in the said property. He made the exterior look like a construction site and inside a school enriching himself and putting the lives of little children at risk of falling off the first floor.

The Lagos state ministry of education should go and close that school before something terrible happens there.

This Franchise style of RCCG branches system must stop because the pastors have turned themselves into motivational speakers and businessmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by OXLANDOWN: 3:40am On Sep 28, 2019
Why is the management of RCCG keeping quiet to this horrible injustice. i understand they even run a school there.
Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by 2special(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
what is your brother saying about the happenings

1 Like

Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by OXLANDOWN: 12:50am On Feb 18
Mr. NOBODY,
I am inviting you personally to Ikeja high court to see for yourself and learn that calculated intellectual patience pays. I know you are one of the miscreant tools used by these fraudulent organisations. Come to court and see live. With people like you, Nigeria can never change

Because the wealth & properties of the gentiles belongs to the shildren of God. Hahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

Even though both religion are satanic, senseless & from the same source (Vatican); Islam is far better than the hypocrisy of christianity. grin

If Daddy G.O intervenes in this matter, make I grow horn & tail. grin

Seun, Mynd44 - come & laugh a little bit. cheesy
Re: RCCG Past Segun Odewumi Forcefully Takes Over A Friend's Property (mushin) by OXLANDOWN: 12:51am On Feb 18
The court date is 20th Feb

(1) (Reply)

Fornication: 12 Bible Verses And What Does The Bible Say About Fornication / China Builds Africa’s Largest Mosque Worth $2 Billion In Algeria / Illicit Sex Is No Joke - Do Not Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.