Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (31328 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by allwell51: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGQqhoU5iBo

TB Joshua: I can’t be friends with all ministers of God – Oyedepo

General Overseer of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo, has said he loves all Ministers of God but cannot be friends with every one of them.

“I love Jesus and I am telling you by the Holy Ghost, do not be the enemy of your destiny. Act smart and walk in the truth. I love all ministers but I am not a friend to every minister. No I cannot be,” Oyedepo said.

Oyedepo said this at a time when popular ministers of God were called out for not attending the burial of Prophet T.B Joshua, founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations.

The clergyman, while preaching in his church, advised his members to be wary of who they associate with as it can make or mar their destiny.

”People who scorn your God can’t add value to your life. There are people you must delete from your list of contacts. Delete them!

“There are people that you meet that would end your life and also delete them from your list.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/13/tb-joshua-i-cant-be-friends-with-all-ministers-of-god-oyedepo/?amp=1

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Dreal1247: 10:10am On Jul 13, 2021
This is a coded statement. Even tears that proceed from human eyes also have their channel. The Bible makes it clear that if care is not taken, even the very elect shall be deceived. We are having mixed multitudes in the ministry. So, I concur with him.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Sugardick: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2021
Papa and his strong words, the only pastor whose preaching I actually enjoy listening to. Hope you live long and still keep dishing those amazing sermon at canaanland

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Berrylite: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
I cant really relate because I am not a minister of God.

That being said. I would have love some of these MOGs to either join CAN to pay a condolence visit to the Prophet Joshua's Family or give a phone call to show their sympathies with them (Donno if this actually took place).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by daddytime(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oh, okay.

Maybe we'd need to wait for the holy spirit to come and interpret this statement properly to us the carnal minds.

My inference from the above would be " I love Jesus, but he's not my friend, or I love Oyedepo, but he's not my friend".

To understand the English sef na war...

How do you hate what/who you love or love what/who you hate?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by jeff1607(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
If men were God

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by walozanga(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
As u dey delete people na so people go dey delete u ( you are not God) that's how live is

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by WibusJaga: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
They all had the right to or not to attend his funeral.

But late TBJ exhibited several Christ-like attributes & it would have been noble if they had used the occasion of his funeral to endorse these attributes and send strong positive messages to Christendom, aside commiserating with his family.
Afterall Christ enjoined us to love our enemies...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by nairavsdollars(f): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Is that why you didn't attend T.B. Joshua's burial sir?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by victons(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Encrypted message.
We got it Sir.

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by lagusboyyy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
You cant be friend with everybody though.

But the most important thing is,just spread love,the way you are preaching it.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by opalu: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by mintdrop: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
wise man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Thisis2raw(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
True one can't be friends to everybody. Even if you are a lover of them all

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by saphiere(f): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
His business.

JUSTICE FOR CHIDINMA

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by okeyumez(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oyedepo is a religious extremist whose teachings is centered on materialism.
He is yet to tell Nigerians the role he and former Chief of Army staff played when late Yarduas was flown into Nigeria at midnight to deceive Nigerians that the former president was not dead.
This man doesn't preach love but money. I am glad to be a christian but it is sad 90% of us are worse hypocrites than some Muslims

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by wunmi590(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2021

This man don become buhari second undecided

Now preaching just because he was part of the pastors who was called out....

Nobody is saying you should be friends with everybody, just condolence letter is enough to show you care....

Na so dem go dey turn bible upside down, misleading their followers....

Jesus Christ love all and was friend with all, even after being crucified he was still friend with all...

Nonsense statement

Please don't quote me if you don't have meaningful thing to say...

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Pastors are the most respected criminals.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by EmmaxKeys: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
I know wailers will come and spill nonsense on this thread again, since it is about my Daddy Bishop Oyedepo.

You can kill yourselves. I want you to know that this man has made it. Even if you abuse him, hate on him, curse him, he won't hear any of it. He has made exploits on earth and he will move on to heaven. You can go and hug transformer if you are not satisfied.

Instead of you to hustle, ya busy abusing someone older than your father.

Forget about tithes. No one's tithe and offering made him who he is today. It's God. How much tithe can tithe do?

Daddy keep doing well and making them go crazy jare. You too much. grin

If you quote me, you die. angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Cumtroller: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
And so?
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Promismike(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigerians are hypocrites. As even those who hated TB Joshua where eulogizing him after death, the expect everyone to do so.

I never believed in TB Joshua. Even after his death I never did. But I never hated him or spoke against him. Even after his death av been silent

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Vickyace(f): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Doesn't seem related to events surrounding TB Joshua

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
hmmm nawa oom.. even Jesus wine and dine with prostitutes, tax collectors and all manner of people while he was on Earth, what's this man saying, he's just preaching hate... on the last day every body eyes will open, who be who nah that time go tell...

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Xcdsure: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
cool

. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Realadey(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmm, what a wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by fitinwell: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Only Time will Tell...

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Prettylima(f): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
D
Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
Everybody shall taste death both the friends of ministers and the enemies of ministers

7 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister by ednut1(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2021
With the way this man talks how he take make am as pastor kai

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.