Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos (47802 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos / Lizzy Oke And Husband, Amen Omoraghon Kiss In New Romantic Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by universaltv: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2018
Checkout this romantic photos of this two lover birds as shared by Temi's sister Djcuppy.

The two lovers birds get in a romantic mood in the video shared recently.

Love and stew in the air ...lol

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-romatic-loveup-photos-of-temi-otedola-and-mr-eazi/

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Topmaike007(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2018
Dis gal fine oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Arthurwinner(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2018
I just like this two

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Olufela30: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2018
See their eyes !! Detty boy and girl !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by greatme2good(f): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
I'm happy for them

6 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Lovely

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2018
shocked

Femi Otedola may be a successful businessman but a failed father.
When last did he carry out the compulsory monthly virginity examination on his daughters?

A girl of this age should not even let her parents know she is in a romantic relationship let alone flaunt a scarecrow of a man as her boyfriend for the world to see.

Back in the days, you'd hide to sneak a letter to your crush through her younger ones.
You won't even risk being caught standing next to her by her parents.

Those were the days of purity.

Kids of this generation have no courtesy or decorum. They'd bring in a boy into their parent's house to screw them in the room upstairs while their parents watch Politics Today downstairs.

Na wa sha.
Times have really changed

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Gistvic: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2018
i go love oooh.... as mum will say .... love in tokyo...

hahaha.... sweet something... cool

Actress Ini Dima-Okojie Looking Take Away On Blue Top (PHOTO)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/actress-ini-dima-okojie-looking-take.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Elnino4ladies: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2018
Mr eazi dey shy ni
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by nattty(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2018
I need this kind of strong love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by yanabasee(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2018
She's prettier than her fat belly looking butty sister with no musical future!!!

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by kimacent(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2018
What is romatic-love up about this pic.
How come e make front page �

4 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Issakendrick: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2018
yanabasee:
She's prettier than her fat belly looking butty sister with no musical future!!!
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by ElChidi: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2018
What exactly is Buhari's achievement?

9 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2018
The girl nor come fine like that sef.

So na this guy with dada this girl come choose so? Oh well, she's still in that phase of her life. She will get it out of her system soon.

So she too wants to join them to be doing social media romance Abi? Kontinu.

If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2018
Beautiful, these fellows are really enjoying the proceeds of investment.
Let also invest into our future by buying land in promising location.
Ibeju-Lekki is so promising and top Investment destination for investors.
Already built Estates also available in Abijo, Lekki, Lagos and Ikorodu where all you need is to pay and pack in.
Just a click away from you.
https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by nattty(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2018
Me I'm waiting for Dj cuppy oo grin grin grin
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by dessz(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2018
Chai mk dis kind luck locate me mk Donald trump's daughter or Bill Gates daughter wan die for my mata Chai.. I'm very happy for its ur boy eazyy

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by khvnggift(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2018
Life na scam.
Y rich girls no dae fall fr poor guys grin grin
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by dessz(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2018
AgricConsult:
This guy get luck aswear
as in I think lady luck has a thing for him

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2018
Pour Mr Eazi holy water smiley
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Sektor101(m): 10:23am On Oct 25, 2018
Baba God bring our own.
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by alphaconde(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2018
who are they voting for

thats my concern now
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by hope4nigeria(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2018
ElChidi:
What exactly is Buhari's achievement?
the question can Nock down brain in a seconds .
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Samantha23(f): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2018
good for them
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos by Bobby4090: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2018
Y

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isimbi Alliance Celebrates Her Birthday Reception With Friends In Abuja (Photos) / Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) / 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.