Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,246 members, 7,825,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos (55939 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Regina Daniel and Her Bae Ned Nwoko Enjoys Baecation In Ghana, Shares romantic Photos Together.

Our favorite Youngnollywood actress Regina Daniels enjoys her baecation with her love Ned Nwoko as shares some aromantic Clip of them enjoying their life in ghana.
Who else love this couple?

Watch video

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/regina-daniel-her-bae-ned-enjoys-baecation-in-ghana-shares-romantic-photos/

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Watch The Romantic Video => HERE

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by torin: 5:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Luv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Kingosytex(m): 5:54am On Aug 04, 2019
Na shisha dat girl dey blow like dat? Would Regina have dumped Somadina for Ned had it been Ned was poor? The answer is "NO". Money buys love, this is a FACT. Enjoy your baecation.

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by opebiboy: 5:56am On Aug 04, 2019
Love in tokyo
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Kneephy(m): 6:05am On Aug 04, 2019
When I grow up, I want to be like Ned Nwoko.....

Quote me and die at ur own peril

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Criticaltemp: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2019
Love is sweet oo
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by babakb: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2019
Trying very hard to secure public validation.........

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by eyeview: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2019
Small pikin still dey worry this kid. You can see children's foolishness in all she does. Imagine smoking shisha and filling the air with it in the presence of a 60 year old man. If she was a bit mature, she would have known that even if he doesn't mind, you respect him by not doing it.

And what's this juvenile craze to put everything they do on social media?

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by czarina(f): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2019
eyeview:
Small pikin still dey worry this kid. You can see children's foolishness in all she does. Imagine smoking shisha and filling the air with it in the presence of a 60 year old man. If she was a bit mature, she would have known that even if he doesn't mind, you respect him by not doing it.

And what's this juvenile craze to put everything they do on social media?
It comes with the terrain, my dear.

Na akara wen Ned buy, him dey chop. You want a very young bride? You'll have deal with the "youngness" she'd have displayed among her "peers"

(I just don't want to use the word "immaturity"wink ).

Fair deal if you ask me.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2019
money is not everything but.......................... see how happy she is with her grandad as a spouse....
without the money, it'd be unbearable for even us the viewers to tolerate!
grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:29am On Aug 04, 2019
czarina:

Na akara wen Ned buy, him dey chop. You want a very young bride? You'll have deal with the "youngness" she'd have displayed among her "peers"

Fair deal if you ask me.

grin

fine young babe oh
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by dannybrasky(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Too much sense grin

obekediamondfuto:
money is not everything but..........................
see how happy she is with her grandad as a spouse....

without the money, it'd be unbearable for even us the viewers to tolerate!

grin

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by eyeview: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2019
czarina:

Fair deal if you ask me.

Spot on. That's the price of marrying or dating kids

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by CarGuideNG: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by OTayobami(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Me too am in Ghana
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2019
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Pvssy: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2019
At a time, this girl got guts

Can't imagine being in her shoes, be damn to shy to flaunt romance with my ancestor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Upton: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Regina news don start again

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by MartinsD12(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Love is sweet oo
No rather money is sweet here

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by PennywysCares(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Slay queens whishes' they were in her shoes

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by ZikZikZik: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2019
We know you are happy...
Why trying so hard to make us know that, majority of us don’t care whether you’re happy or not

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Am very sorry for this girl, she sold her joy for money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by eben1marketer: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2019
sad
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Annie939(f): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2019
this lady real have feelings for this great grandpa hmmmmmmmm things is happening indeed

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by crownwealth: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Juvenile delinquency

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by kittykollinxx(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2019
I still don't understand why men pay so much 4 pvssy

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by femi4: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2019
God, provide my own Ned....

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by Pavore9: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Small pikin still dey her body

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by AngelicBeing: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos by RedBororo(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2019
Papa and pikin

. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Pictured On Red Carpet / Funke Akindele And JJC Wed In London / Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.