Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together (2205 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs / Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together / Davido And Girlfriend, Chioma Facetime While He Clubs, As He Gushes Over Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together by Nollywoodpics: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2018
Popular Musician Davido and his famous girlfriend Chioma in love mood as they both share some time on facetime chat.

She really misses her boyfriend. Wow

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-and-chioma-in-love-mood-as-they-share-facetime-chat-together/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together by Nollywoodpics: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2018

Re: Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together by Tamarapetty(f): 6:53am On Oct 25, 2018
Ok, so wetin make we catch?? Malaria??
Re: Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together by proib: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2018
Rapper Died While Making Show On Airplane
[url]https://www.proibweb.com/2018/10/rapper-died-conducting-show-on-airplane.html
[/url]
VERNON, British Columbia --A Canadian rapper died while performing a stunt that involved rapping while walking on the wing of a plane.

British Columbia's Coroners Service says 34-year-old Jon James McMurray died while working with a team making videos of airplane stunts and parachuting in that province Saturday.

Re: Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together by kiddoiLL(m): 7:04am On Oct 25, 2018
Dat awkward moment when After dis stunt Wizkid n Tiwa Savage recently pulled...she comes to u n be like

SHE: Baby are u aware of Wizkid n Tiwa's frndship ?? it's so cute

ME: Oh, I do, n what bout it??

SHE: "Well Babe, u do knw I'm gon have male besties n I just want u to knw ull HV to see dem as ur brothers"

ME:

Re: Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together by Issakendrick: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Dat awkward moment when After dis stunt Wizkid n Tiwa Savage recently pulled...she comes to u n be like

SHE: Baby are u aware of Wizkid n Tiwa's frndship ?? it's so cute

ME: Oh, I do, n what bout it??

SHE: "Well Babe, u do knw I'm gon have male besties n I just want u to knw ull HV to see dem as ur brothers"

ME:
Re: Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together by adeife19(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2018
you guys romantic can't be like auty tiwa and starboy
Re: Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together by praizblog: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together by jahucimibu: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
davido and chioma want to sell us
Re: Davido And Chioma In Love Mood As They Share Facetime Chat Together by 1Sharon(f): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Chioma looks dark here.

(1) (Reply)

Davido on Daddy Duties, Feeding His Lovely Son Ifeanyi(video,photos) / Jane Mena Gives Advice To Runs Girls Looking For Husband / 2020 Boubou Gown Styles | Latest And Elegant Boubou Fashion Styles For Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.