Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her (17008 Views)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Late Obama DMW For His Post Against Wizkid A Year Ago (Pix) / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija fake housemate, Ese Eriata earlier made a video mimicking controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo on how she reports her news on social media.

She shared the video with caption;

'Please don't tag her o � I just love her accent o; I say I should just mimic o'

But the video has gotten the attention of Kemi Olunloyo, she said the former big brother naija housemate has low self esteem for not wanting people to tag her and also her accent is not like hers, she has a Benin or Warri accent.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/you-have-beninwarri-accent-not-mine-kemi-olunloyo-slams-eriata-ese.html

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2018
I just knew she would see the video grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by Olufela30: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah !! E pain mama !!

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by charijee(f): 8:15am On Oct 25, 2018
We saw this coming cheesy

Chai! She even added low self esteem. Someone canor play with her again grin
The sleeping dog is now awake and ready to bark grin

21 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by praizblog: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Lol

Davido and Chioma In love mood As they share facetime chat together >>> See Photos & watch video here
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by Tamarapetty(f): 8:20am On Oct 25, 2018
Hope dawan won't form badoo sneh and reply kemi with a lame comeback.

13 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2018
Watching mood!! But this kemi need to get atikulated back to preson ohh!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by SIMPLYkush: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2018
can even God please this woman?

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by okenwaa(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Hahahahhahaha grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by Groovenaija360(m): 11:11am On Oct 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by xynerise: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2018
When you try to fams with a lunatic grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by polite2(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Kemi De kembite
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by Sandas11(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:

LMFAO... Vintage twitter reply... U should be on Twitter more often... what's yo handle our you're on there..?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by Sandas11(m): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:

LMFAO... Vintage twitter reply... U should be on Twitter more often... what's yo handle if you're on there..?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:15am On Oct 25, 2018
So Kemi can recognise when something is done "in poor taste"?" Shocking!
When she runs her mouth about others, she didnt realise before now?

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by CapussoSeba: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by wulavey: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2018
this woman again. haba
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by gen2briz(m): 11:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Ese.. Attention you want, bashing you got
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by kygo(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2018
So grumpy she doesn't understand a joke anymore

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by fatoyo: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2018
lol i knew this would happen grin

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!
tongue tongue

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY
cheesy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by soliddust2020: 11:41am On Oct 25, 2018
Aunty kemi someone can not play with you grin, Ese don't go around playing with fire and expect not to get burnt.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by Daeylar(f): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
So Kemi can recognise when something is done "in poor taste"?" Shocking!
When she runs her mouth about others, she didnt realise before now?
Epic grin grin
When she mocks people, she doesn't realise it is in poor taste.
Now someone has served her the same dish and she suddenly realizes what is in poor taste and what isn't.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by hahn(m): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2018
dassil12345:
LOOKING FOR LOVE IN LAGOS? MEET YOUR SOULMATE ON THIS PLATFORM OF LOVE!

Are you a Bachelor, spinster, single mum/dad, middle aged single, divorcee, widow, widower or not-ready-for-marriage single (ages 18 to 24) and looking for a soulmate?

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooops, did we mention that we just launched something? A brand new simple-to-use website community experience you will love– our mobile app is launching soon as well

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: A couple that met and fell in love on our platform recently got married – you can check the ‘success story’ category on our website to confirm – But note that we will NEVER post pictures or details of our members publicly for any promotional campaign because we value their privacy and the confidentiality we promise them – that is our guarantee!

That babe with the bluetooth worwor no be small. You sure say you wan sell market so? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her by PROPHETmichael: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
Nairalanders please someone should assist me with 3k for feeding biko at least to get strength for hustle. Hunger can really humble someone i swear. Acc 3051322969 first bank. God bless!

You as an atheist saying "God bless" which God biko? The one you don't believe exist suddenly exist because of hunger? Hunger kee you there grin

16 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz , Femi Adebayo, Joseph Yobo Bag An Endorsement Deal With Trophy Lager / Monalisa Chinda At Turning Point Movie Premiere / Actress Susan Peters Is Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.