Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions (77429 Views)

Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by holuwertobex(m): 8:42am On Mar 08, 2023
An ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Eriata Ese has been facing lots of criticism since she posted her before and after photos on her verified Instagram page.

The social media Influencer captioned her post,
“Thank God for glow up.”

One of her followers, Adaora Badmus wrote:
Abi Thank God for bleaching cream, so you were actually a black skinned girl.”

Another follower, Ojb motors wrote:
Glow abi bleaching?

In response to all the attacks she was getting, Ese Eriata cleared the air,
“Y’all saying bleaching in the comment section sound so stupid. You are comparing someone who used to walk home under the hot sun every day 11 years ago, to someone who is almost never under the sun. Dey play… just dey play..”
she wrote.

https://hitng.info/thank-god-for-bleaching-cream-so-you-were-actually-a-black-skinned-girl-fans-react-after-ese-eriata-shared-before-and-after-photos/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Reinamaria(f): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2023
She looked more beautiful in her original self.

505 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Karlifate: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2023

“Thank God for glow up.”

More like: Thank god for bleach up.

grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
Until inferiority complex happened.

295 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by BeanX(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Majority of Nigerian girls are suffering from inferiority complex

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by oz4real83(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Some women go through alot to please men shocked shocked, just imagine the amount of "cream transformation" she had to go through to make men happy shocked

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by meobizy(f): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2023
Her mango head still remains.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Shalommy(f): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Chaii cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DMCA: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy
Please never be tempted to bleach.

You look sweet as a sexy black wall lizard😍

7 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Shalommy(f): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
DMCA:

Please never be tempted to bleach.

You look sweet as a sexy black wall lizard
Amos goat. Hope, your fman no bleach him yansh?undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DMCA: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Amos goat. Hope, your fman no bleach him yansh?undecided
I no know oh! grin

Maybe you fit open fman nyash check grin
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Shalommy(f): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
DMCA:
I no know oh! grin

Maybe you fit open fman nyash check grin
Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DMCA: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii cheesy cheesy
My love

What panties are you putting on?

Is the panties specially made to accommodate your tail!?😁
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DropsMic(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yawn.. Her life, her choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Presca: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
She even look more beautiful with her natural skin. I don't know why people are so obsessed with bleaching

7 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by 96ACE: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Despite all this throwback photo hanty will still claim 22 years next year

11 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Moneyboyz: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Low self esteem.

9 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Pamlog20: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
V

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
I doubt I have ever met a bleaching idiot admit to bleaching!

Same way a madman can't admit he is mad except he is on the mend!

It's their precious melanin they are tossing away! Not my headache! tongue

10 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by illuminutty: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Cannot Be The Same Person. I Thought Amoda Ogunlere was The Greatest Mystery Until I saw This.

7 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DropsMic(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
PeggySandas:
IPOB hoe. What else do you expect.

i) Baba factory na them.

ii) Ashawo for Lagos, abuja and PH na them

iii) Gold digging na them

iv) Late marriage in their 40s na them

Swear dey follow una?

If you are not careful bitterness go just end your life

13 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
WOW... She looked fantastic! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
no words to say...

please what is wrong with opay.-- someone sent me money and i havent recieved it
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by YorubaRonuuu(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Whatsoever makes you happy shouldn't be others concern... Some people even got color because they've that in their genes and even whatsoever body cream they use will actually change their skin

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by ednut1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
They will say its toning.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Lilimax(f): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Another very Useless thread on the front page. Spits🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Until inferiority complex happened.
Mental illness can happen to anyone. No one is immune! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
BeanX:
Majority of Nigerian girls are suffering from inferiority complex
Mental illness is a real sickness and no one is born immune to it. undecided
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Lilimax(f): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ndi uchu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him / Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) / Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.