Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,278 members, 7,849,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Post Ume Madness! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Ume Madness! (479 Views)

BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) / Imo State University Post Ume Update / Post Ume Questions For Lasu, Unilag,oau,uniben And Futa Avaliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Ume Madness! by tithe(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2010
My younger ones wants to suck me dry with this post ume madness, and they ar two of them.

first unilag 1500 each

second uniben 4000 each with transport

now they are telling me to prepare for yabatech and ilaro poly. Wat is our educational system turning to? U guys should do somethingooo
Re: Post Ume Madness! by johndavid1(m): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2010
tithe:

My younger ones wants to suck me dry with this post ume madness, and they ar two of them.

first unilag 1500 each

second uniben 4000 each with transport

now they are telling me to prepare for yabatech and ilaro poly. Wat is our educational system turning to? U guys should do somethingooo

grin grin grin is it NL that is handling post ume? go and tell that to the Government and not here angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Acquire The Skill And Get The Job. / The United States Needs Students Into Various Programmes And Degrees: / Attention Plsssssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.